Following the K' team members

Unbeknownst to the K' team, two other people with pyrokinesis was sitting at a table across from them.
"It's a good thing you didn't disguise as a girl again, Yagami," said Kyo. "If you did, you would've made me do the same thing..."
"Now why would I?" Iori asked. "I can't make the same mistake again, especially since the disguise didn't work..."
So this time, the two of them wore caps to hide their hair, their most noticeable detail, especially Iori. They pulled the cap quite low too, to hide part of their face and they even wore ninja masks to hide the lower part of their faces. But they had to take it off now since they were eating.
"Are you sure this is a good disguise, Yagami?" Kyo asked. "Like, it's still pretty flimsy..."
"It's a good disguise, Kusanagi," said Iori. "It covers most of our faces, and also, we aren't wearing our standard outfits."
"Yeah that's true too," said Kyo. "And also, we're not wearing our family symbols. But I gotta say, Yagami. You look very different without your bangs."
"Well yeah," said Iori, tapping his cap. "That's why I decided to hide it. But I think I should do with more often. I can see better without it."
"Well yeah," said Kyo. "Those bangs covers like the whole of your left eye..."
"Yeah but it looks good," said Iori. "I'm used to having it there. It kinda feels weird without it now..."
They continued eating and realised that the K' team had already left. Kyo still had a chicken nugget left and Iori just got up, finished his drink, wore the mask and threw his drink away into the rubbish bin.
"Hey wait up!" Kyo said, frantically grabbing his last nugget. "I'm actually not done yet!"
He quickly popped the nugget into his mouth, grabbed his drink too and ran after his rival. He put his mask on while running after him.
"Yagami stop!" Kyo shouted, running after him. "Wait up!"
"Hey don't shout out my name like that!" Iori said, annoyed. "Call me... Mr X instead."
"Seriously, Yagami?" Kyo asked, annoyed with Iori. "That's so lame, and cheesy..."
"Okay fine then," said Iori, keeping an eye on the K' team. "Call me Iori instead. No one has ever heard the name leave your mouth. There may be many Ioris in this world, but there's only one Iori Yagami in this world."
"You sure about that?" Kyo asked when they stopped to watch the K' team members who also stopped. "Then you call me Kyo. Like you said, there're many Kyos in this world but only one Kyo Kusanagi."
"Actually no..." said Iori, with a second thought. "You know why? Because there may be many Ioris and Kyos in this world, but we're still the only Iori and Kyo that they know..."
"Okay so what do you want me to call you?"
"Call me... Tatsuya. What about you?"
"I have no idea."
"Oh come on, Kusanagi."
"Okay fine," said Kyo, thinking. "Call me Takashi."
"Alright that's good," said Iori, realising that K' and his friends were waiting for a cab. "Oh wait they're waiting for a cab. Quick get a cab!"
"Why don't you do it?" Kyo asked, annoyed. "It was your idea, not mine..."
"Way ahead of you, Takashi," said Iori, looking for a cab. "I'm already looking."
"Wait who's Takashi?" Kyo asked, forgetting his fake name and remembering it in a second. "Oh wait never mind..."
Iori started laughing at Kyo. He laughed kinda loudly with his hand on his face. Kyo pulled his mask down and finished his drink with an annoyed expression and threw it into a nearby bin.
"Oh Takashi..." said Iori between laughter. "You're an airhead."
"Oh look they already found a cab and we haven't even got one yet," said Kyo, pointing to them.
"Oh nuts," said Iori, watching them get into the car. "Oh wait there's another one there! Quick hail it!"
The taxi stopped in in front of them and they asked the driver to follow the car in front of them. The driver looked at them questioningly but complied.
"Wait where're they going?" Iori asked, his eyes fixed onto the taxi in front of theirs.
"I don't know, man," said Kyo, playing on his phone. "Don't ask me, Yagami..."
"I never asked you," Iori said without looking away from the taxi in front of theirs. "They're going into an apartment complex."
"Good to know," said Kyo, without looking up from his phone.
Soon, the car stopped and the K' team members got out. The two young men from the taxi behind theirs got out too.
"My data says that she's in here," said Maxima. "In apartment number 2134. She's with Diana and Foxy too."
"Great let's go up," said K'. "Come on, guys."
They walked in, and Seirah had an uneasy feeling.
"What is it, Seirah?" K' asked. "What's up?"
"Well it's those guys," said Seirah, motioning to Iori and Kyo. "They've been following us ever since we left the train."
"Those two?" Maxima asked and Seirah nodded. "Yeah I noticed too. My data tells me that they have matches with two fighters from the KOF tournaments. One of them has similar characteristics as Kyo. It might be a clone from NESTS. The other one is unknown. It says that he has some characteristics of Iori Yagami, but there's something missing. He does not have the Orochi blood..."
"It may be another clone," said K'. "Let's take them out!"
He turned around abruptly and faced the two masked men in caps.
"Alright now, we know who you are," said K' getting into his fighting stance. "You're agents of NESTS, clones of Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami. Don't think we don't know!"
"Wait what?" Iori said, pretending to be shocked. "Who's Kyu Kusanage and Yori Yakame? I'm Tatsuya and he's Takashi!"
"Yeah and we have never heard of the people you're talking about," said Kyo. "We're here to visit our friend."
"Yeah his home is at apartment number 2132," Iori added. "We don't know who you are."
"Guys, lets just go," said Seirah, pulling K' and Maxima. "Maxima your data may be wrong..."
"It might be..." Maxima admitted. "They may be someone else with similar characteristics to them."
"Are you sure, Maxima?" K' asked doubtfully. "They look really suspicious..."
"We are not who you think we are," said Kyo. "We don't even know you, nor your names!"
The K' team apologised and turned towards the apartment. They waited for the elevator. Iori and Kyo thought it would be a bad idea to use the elevator and decided to take the stairs instead. They ran up as quickly as they can and arrived at the second floor.
"Yo are we really gonna go to apartment number 2132?" Kyo asked. "We don't even know who lives there!"
"Well I do," said Iori, knocking on the door to apartment 2132. "You'll see who lives here."
The door opened and Kyo was surprised to see someone he knew that lived there.