The four get into action

Kasumi POV
I woke up excited the next morning. I looked at Ayane and she was still fast asleep.
"Ayane wake up I've got it!" I said shaking my sister. "Wake up! I have something to tell you!"
"Wait for 2 more hours," said Ayane, turning over in her sleep. "Go back to sleep."
"Oh Ayane it's already 9.30!" I said. "I thought you said that you were planning to wake up early today?"
Finally Ayane sat up on her bed. She looked at me angry and confused.
"What is it that you wanna tell me now?" she said. "By the way I never said that I wanted to wake up early today."
"We have to wake the boys up and tell them too," I said running towards the bedroom door. "Come on quick!"
I opened the door and ran towards the boys bedroom. Ayane followed sleepily. So I barged into the boys room and shouted at them to wake up.

Third Person POV

"Boys wake up!" shouted Kasumi excitedly. "Wake up you sleepyheads!"
The boys woke up and sat sleepily on the bed. They both looked at Kasumi as if to say "why so early?". By this time Ayane was in the room with them.
"Guys wait I got a brainwave last night after I had another dream of m fighting another Phase 4 clone," said Kasumi. "My idea is to kidnap one of the Phase 4 clones and see if Lisa Hamilton can reprogram her. If she can reprogram Phase 4, we can kidnap more of the Phase 4 clones and create an army of them to fight against Donovan and M.I.S.T!"
Everyone drank all this in and thought about it. They thought that it was a very good idea and that they would do it as soon as they can.
"Well all we have to do to make the Phase 4 clones to come to us is to just step out of the house," said Kasumi. "Like what happened at the mall yesterday."
"Yes like that," said Hayate, thoughtfully. "So where do you wanna go to attract them to attack us?"
"Maybe we can go to a restaurant for lunch!" said Hayabusa. "That way we don't have to cook and we can also attract the attention of the Phase 4 clones."
"Yeah I suppose it's a good idea," said Ayane. "So we eat breakfast now and we go out for lunch later."
So they had a light breakfast of cheese sandwiches. Then they just sat around till lunchtime then changed into shirts and pants. Kasumi wore a blue shirt with white collars and short white bordered sleeves with blue skinny jeans. Ayane wore a purple shirt with leggings. Hayate wore a blue shirt with black short pants while Hayabusa wore a black shirt with grey short pants.
So after that they they got into their car and drove off to a sushi restaurant. They ordered their sushi and some Japanese matcha tea then started eating. They ate expecting to be suddenly confronted by the clones. But none came so they just continued to eat the tasty sushi. At last they were done so they got up, paid for their meal at the cashier and walked out of the restaurant. They decided that they would drive to somewhere isolated so that the clones would come.
They drove to a park where people rarely hang out. This time it was deserted. They decided that they would just sit on the bench and talk to each other. Finally Kasumi said:
"Guys I need to use the toilet," and walked towards the park toilet.
As she was walking towards it a group of Kasumi clones immediately surrounded her. She fought a few of them and was getting tired when the others came to the rescue and defeated all of them. They were lying on the floor unconscious. Most of them disappeared but there were a few still there. Hayate carried an Alpha and Ryu carried one too. The rest disappeared.
"We have to take them to Lisa now!" commanded Hayate. "Before they disappear, revive them and tie them up!"
They ran back to the car with the Alphas. The Alphas were tied up and locked in the boot. They sped off in the car to see Lisa at her house. Luckily, her house was not far off.
They barged into the house with the tied up Alphas in their hands. Lisa was sipping some tea on her sofa while browsing through her phone. She was shocked when she suddenly saw the party with the tied up Alphas.
"What? How?" asked Lisa, speechless. "How did you manage to bring the Alphas here without them disappearing?"
"Well before they could disappear, we revived them," said Kasumi. "Then, we tied them up!"
"Okay then..." said Lisa. "So what brings you here?"
"Well could you reprogram them for us?" asked Hayate. "We are planning to use them against Donovan instead."
"That's a good idea," said Lisa. "Gimme a sec let me get my laptop."
She ran upstairs and got out her laptop. She laid it on the dining table of her home and started logging into M.I.S.T database. She then clicked on Phase 4 and then she spoke.
"Could you bring them closer?" she asked. "They have a frequency that has to connect to the computer."
So Hayate and Ryu brought the struggling Alphas closer and then Lisa put in the commands to reprogram the Alphas that were within range with the laptop. The reprogramming process was successful. She reprogrammed them to be faithful and loyal to only Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate and Ryu Hayabusa. She also reprogrammed them to not disappear upon defeat. The Alphas stopped struggling and looked around.