To Ireland too!

"Where am I?" Isolde asked. "What is this place? Am I in NESTS?"
"Nope," said NiCO. "You're in MIST. In New York, Earth. Our friend brought you here to bring you back to life. By the way, welcome back to this world, Isolde."
"Zhe?" Isolde said, seeing Nameless. "You're okay!"
"Isolde!" Nameless said and hugged her. "I'm so glad to have you back!"
"I am too," said Isolde. "Where's my sister? Is she here too?"
"Sister?" Nameless asked, confused. "You have a sister?"
"Yes I do," said Isolde. "It's Kula. Even if we weren't born as sisters, we still had a sisterly relationship. We only had each other, before I met you."
"I don't know where she is," said Nameless. "The last time I saw her was ages ago!"
"She's on her way to Ireland in the Mugen-Tenshin clan's private jet," said NiCO. "To hunt for Donovan. You might be able to find her there."
"Thanks NiCO," said Nameless. "I owe you big time. Wait while I was out to buy a dress for Isolde, I bought you something too."
He gave her the fur coat that he bought for her. She really liked it and thanked him.
"That dress looks really old, Isolde," said Nameless. "Here, I got you a dress too." She looked at it in awe. She really liked the dress.
"Thank you, Zhe," said Isolde. "Is there a changing room here, Miss NiCO?"
"Yes there is, over there," said NiCO. "Go ahead."
She changed into the dress and looked great in it. They went out of the building and and went to have dinner at a nice cafe.
"How are we gonna go to Ireland?" Isolde asked, sipping a cold drink. "It's not like we have enough money to board a plane..."
"Don't worry," said Nameless. "I'll show you."
Isolde was confused as Nameless led her into the forest in the dark. She followed him, feeling very confused.
"Are you taking me through a shortcut?" Isolde asked. "Is Ireland really that near? I thought it was way further from New York..."
"Oh it is far," said Nameless. "It's just that, I have the perfect transportation to go there."
He led her deeper into the forest and came to the spaceship that he parked there.
Isolde stared at it open mouthed.
"You stole one of NESTS's spaceships?!" Isolde asked in shock. "I can't believe you just did this!"
"Oh you can believe it," said Nameless. "Come inside. Welcome aboard, my lady."
Isolde smiled as she went in, followed by her lover. She stared inside it, amazed.
"Don't they have like a tracking radar in this thing or something?" Isolde asked, looking around.
"They did," said Nameless. "But I disabled it. This ship should take us to Ireland in less than an hour."
They sat inside it and Nameless started riding the spaceship to Ireland. They landed in the hillside less than an hour later.
The problem was, the ninjas haven't even come to Europe yet. At that time, they were still flying over Asia!
"I guess we better put a night here," said Nameless. "Wanna stay here, or in a hotel or something?"
"I think it's better if we stayed here," said Isolde while making herself more comfortable. "They have all the facilities in here, even a bed. Oh there's a fridge too! Wonder if they have any ice cream or candy, or at least soda..."
She started digging the fridge and found some soda. She took one for herself and tossed one to her guy. She plopped down next to him and started drinking her soda.
He popped open the soda and it fizzed up and spilled all over the floor. It was a good thing he quickly put it on the ground.
"Oops I shouldn't have done that," said Isolde. "I should have handed it to you properly..."
"Nah it's alright," said Nameless. "It didn't even spill over me. There's still plenty of soda left for me to drink."
Isolde grabbed the mop and started to clean the puddle of soda. She cleaned it up and continued to drink her soda.
"Aww it isn't cold enough," Isolde said. "I wonder if my powers still work..."
Her hair turned blue as she tried to freeze the can. The can was a bit frosty, but that's all.
"I guess I really am a defective experiment," Isolde said with a sigh. "Wonder how Kula's doing..."
"She's doing great, don't worry," said Nameless. "She's really powerful, and sweet. She's living happily with that guy that I'm cloned from and that big guy with cannons. They treat her like family."
"I really miss her," said Isolde. "I can't wait to see her."
When dawn came, they decided to wait hear the airport where the private jet would land.
"Are you sure they're gonna come in now?" Nameless asked. "It takes forever for a plane to travel from Miyama to Dublin, you know."
"I know," said Isolde. "NiCO said they left at five in the evening yesterday. So according to my calculations, they would arrive at noon today."
"Are you sure?" Nameless asked. "How long is the flight?"
"Nineteen hours," said Isolde. "Look it up if you don't believe me."
"Oh I believe you," said Nameless. "You said they only arrive at noon right? We still have time. Wanna grab breakfast?"
"Sure why not," said Isolde. "Where's the nearest ice cream parlour?"
"There's one in the airport," said Nameless, checking his phone. "Come on. It's a cafe too, so we can even get something heavy to eat."
They went there and decided to have their breakfast. Isolde had a hard time choosing which flavour she wanted to eat.
"Just get different flavoured scoops," said Nameless. "I'll pay for it."
"Really?" Isolde asked with a gasp. "Oh thank you so much, Zhe! You're the best boyfriend ever!"
The waitress smiled and gave her three different flavoured scoops. The first one was blueberry, the second one was lemon and the third was chocolate. Isolde enjoyed eating the ice cream after such a long time.
They continued to wait for the Mugen-Tenshin plane to arrive and sat there till noon.