Finally Ireland

"Oooo what's that thing over there?" Kula asked, sticking her head at the window. "Is that a giant bird? But why does it look so... foresty? Seirah! Please tell me why?!"
"That's the isle of Ireland, Kula," said Seirah, reading a magazine. "This means that we're getting close to our destination."
Kula started celebrating. She cheered for their destination to Ireland.
"Yay," K' said with no optimism. "We're close to Ireland."
"Woo Ireland," said Iori, in the same kind of optimism. "I'm gonna continue my nap. Wake me up when we've landed, Kyo."
The two of them continued taking a nap on the extendable couch.
"Honestly, I always found it weird that the two of you hated each other," Kyo said, amused. "You're both so alike!"
"Well..." said K', looking over at Iori who looked back at him. "I have no idea too. Now that I think about it, it seems kinda strange."
"Well turns out you're not much of an eyesore as I thought," said Iori. "But what's with the sunglasses? How do you even see in the dark?"
"Well what's with the fringe?" K' countered. "Can you even see in general behind that?"
"Good question, K'," said Kyo, clapping the white-haired boy's back. "I never understood too."
"It's just a style," Iori finally said. "Anyway, when are we gonna land?"
"In like half an hour," said Hayate, hearing their conversation. "Wonder how the girls are doing."
"Well I'm gonna take a nap," said K', laying back on the couch. "See ya guys later."
"What are you guys talking about?" Kula said, suddenly appearing. "Are you guys talking about something fun?"
"Not really," said Kyo, leaning back. "Wanna join us?"
"Sure!" Kula said excitedly and sat on the couch, between K' and Kyo. "Huh? You guys are just having a nap? How boring!"
"Well then do you have anything fun to do?" Iori asked. "We're really bored here."
"Hmm..." Kula said, thinking. "Wanna build a snowman?"
"Kula..." K' said, sitting up. "You wanna make a mess?"
"Now how are you gonna build a snowman without snow?" Kyo asked and then realised that she has ice powers. "Okay never mind, I get it."
She made a snowman in front of them. She started adding more ice details like crystals on its head and ice jewellery and stuff like that. It was more like an snow sculpture than a snowman.
"What are you guys doing?" Hayabusa suddenly appeared and asked.
Kula started panicking, afraid that she might get in trouble for making a snowman inside the plane. K' realised this and immediately evaporated the snowman, making it disappear without a trace. Kula was kinda surprised but she was thankful for K' for doing that.
"Oh nothing much," Iori said, trying to cover for Kula. "Just sitting around and talking. Right Kyo?"
"Yeah," said Kyo, playing along. "We were just talking about snowmen for fun."
"Oh okay," said Hayabusa. "Well, I thought I heard something... icy..."
"Really?" K' said, pretending to be shocked. "We didn't hear anything. What were you doing anyway? It looked like you were just sitting and staring into the abyss!"
"Well I was just thinking about our plan," said Hayabusa. "You know, how are we gonna find Donovan and stuff..."
"Don't worry, I can track him with my system," said Maxima. "Now what does he actually look like?"
"We have a photo, but he's always wearing a mask," said Ryu. "Can you still track him that way?"
"Not really," said Maxima. "Do you at least know his blood group? Or at least hair colour?"
"We know his hair colour," said Ryu. "But then again he may have dyed it. Oh and he looks to be well over forty but still below sixty."
"I know his blood group," Sakura said and came to them. "He has AB- negative blood."
"How do you actually know this?" Hayate asked from where he was sitting.
"He donated some of his blood for the regeneration of Raidou," said Daisy. "Well, that was before they decided to kidnap Honoka and Ayane."
"Good job," said Ryu. "Maxima, can you trace him now?"
"I'm working on it," said Maxima. "Alright now. Since AB- is the rarest blood type in this country, with only one percent of the population have that blood group, there's only a small portion of them."
"Okay that's good," said Hayate. "So how much is that small portion?"
"Calculating..." said Maxima. "About fifty thousand."
"Oh yeah, real helpful, idiot," said K', annoyed. "That's still like finding a needle in a haystack..."
"Wait I'm calculating the number of individuals that are below sixty years of age and above forty years of age," said Maxima. "Alright! Now that leaves us with only five hundred people."
"How about the blonds in that five hundred?" Kyo asked.
Maxima calculated again.
"Only fifty," said Maxima. "This is because the population of blonds in Ireland is also quite low."
"One more thing," said Ryu. "How many of them are men?"
"Only twenty-seven of them," said Maxima. "Alright now that's a lot easier to find."
"You're a great help, Maxima," said Hayate. "Do you have the locations for all of them?"
"Well, since we're landing in Dublin, we can see two of them there," said Maxima. "There's one in the Northside of Dublin and one in the Southside."
"Good," said Hayate. "Alright now I think it's time for us to land. I see the airport."
They landed the plane and gratefully walked onto the land and stretched their legs.
"I've never been so grateful to see land before," said Kasumi. "Now that was a tiring job..."
"Yeah," said Ayane. "Alright now let's get something to eat."
They went to a restaurant in the airport to have their first meal on land after nineteen hours."
"Hmm?" Kula said, sensing something. "What's that?"
"What's what?" K' asked. "I don't see anything out of the ordinary in here..."
"I don't know, I just feel strange for some reason," said Kula. "Do you feel anything, Uncle?"
"Let me see," said Maxima and scanned the area.
He frowned and scanned again. His face changed as he was confused with what he sensed.
"What is it, big guy?" K' asked. "What's with the weird face?"
"There seems to be a problem with my system," said Maxima. "It says here that there are two of Kula and K' in here. But the other 'Kula' seems to have defective powers. And the other 'K'' seems to have altered DNA."
"Wait what?" Kula asked in shock. "So there's another me in here? Tell me! Where's that imposter?! I wanna defeat her and demand for more ice cream!"
"Oh Kula," said K'. "But yeah, she's right. We should find them and take them down!"
But before they could go and actually find them, they confronted them instead. Not in a violent manner, but they were there.
K' stared at them in surprise and disgust.