On the plane

All of them had boarded the Mugen Tenshin plane to Ireland. They were all there as in The K' team, Kula's good friends, Iori, Kyo, Honoka and of course, the shinobi team and the Alphas.
"We brought some Bento boxes for everyone!" Sakura announced passing each person a bento box. "Enjoy the flight!"
"I can't believe I'm coming with you guys," K' said, sitting down at the dining area in between Kyo and Iori. "The last person that I imagined to be traveling with is you two..."
"Well, I never imagined to be here with Yagami too," said Kyo. "Like whenever I see red hair approaching me I get annoyed. And if that red hair belonged to Iori, it's even worse..."
"Am I really that intimidating?" Iori asked. "Well this only proves that you're afraid of me!"
"Afraid of you?" Kyo said with a laugh. "The worst person to be afraid of is you!"
"The worst place to be in this world is between the two of you!" K' said, getting up. "You know what? I'm moving."
"Hey wait!" Kyo said, grabbing his hand. "Don't leave! I actually really wanted to be your friend. But you..."
"Well, I don't need your pity," said K'. "Why does everyone keep talking down on me as if I'm some sort of pity case?"
"Dude relax," said Iori. "I only thought you were an eyesore..."
"And I was so sick of seeing your face!" K' spat out. "Well if I'm an eyesore to you, then I better move away!"
"Hey don't," said Kyo, making K' sit back down on the couch. "Yagami..."
"Sorry K'," said Iori. "It was all the work of the curse. Even seeing myself in the mirror was an eyesore..."
"Alright now that's even sadder," said K'. "Well I did hate myself, but not till that extent..."
"Yeah Iori's life kinda sucked," said Kyo. "Being born in a curse, got your flames taken away. But at least you weren't cloned and experimented on."
"Yeah I kinda have to hand it to you on that one," said Iori, opening his bento box. "Alright now these look good!"
Hayate was driving the plane, with Ryu Hayabusa. They would take turns. Kasumi and Ayane would relieve them after nine hours.
"Nine hours..." Kasumi said, wearing the sleep mask. "We better get some sleep."
Kula and Honoka were having fun together while Maxima was enjoying some sweets that he brought. K' was kinda hanging out with the two other pyromancers in the plane. He actually found it unexpectedly fun and comforting to be with them.
"This is actually something different for me," said K'. "I never knew I'd hang out with you two."
"Right back atcha, sunglasses," said Iori. "I never knew I'd hang out with Kyo too."
"Of all people I'm here with Yagami," said Kyo. "Oh well, I guess times do change right?"
"What are you guys talking about?" Maxima asked, joining in with an icebox in his hands. "Want some popsicles, anyone?"
"Pass," said K'. "What about you guys?"
"Got some meat?" Iori asked, digging in the icebox before deciding on taking a chocolate-flavoured popsicle. "Guess not..."
"Nope," said Maxima. "Only popsicles for now."
"Did anyone say popsicles?!" Kula said, suddenly emerging and grabbing a strawberry-flavoured popsicle. "I want some! Honoka?"
"Sure!" Honoka said, taking the berry popsicle that Kula took out for her. "Thanks Uncle Maxima!"
Maxima sighed. He wasn't even that old but people kept calling him uncle.
"You're welcome..." said Maxima.
He decided to sit with K' and his friends.
"Have you guys ever been mistaken for your age?" Maxima asked, tearing open the packaging of a cherry-flavoured popsicle "Like have you guys ever been mistaken for someone older?"
"Nope," said Kyo, licking his cola-flavoured popsicle. "Some people think that I'm still in my teens."
"Sometimes," said Iori. "Sometimes people think I'm a few years older than I actually am."
"King once thought I was old enough to take alcohol," K' said, deciding to have a strawberry popsicle too. "But she quickly realised and apologised."
"Why does she care so much about alcohol anyway?" Maxima asked, taking out another popsicle. "Like, who cares about alcohol when you've got desserts!"
"Oh bother..." K' said, annoyed. "When do you ever stop having desserts? Even when we were on the cruise!"
"Hey it was good, okay?" Maxima said. "Besides, it came with the trip. I didn't wanna waste good desserts!"
"Fine whatever," said K'. "I wish we could go on the cruise again..."
"Well yeah," said Maxima, eating a cake. "You didn't even have fun!"
K' was about to reply, but there was a very loud noise. The guys were surprised and started looking around. The place was silent, save for those weird noises.
"Is something wrong with the plane?" Iori asked. "It sounds like there's something wrong with the engine!"
"Shhh," Kula said, holding a finger against her lips. "They're sleeping."
"Who?" Kyo asked.
Honoka pointed to the shinobi sisters who were asleep on the extendable couch.
"Wow they're loud..." said Maxima. "But that brown haired girl is louder!"
"Probably genetic," said Kyo.
"Maybe," said Maxima. "That purple haired girl has a different father. They're both born from the same mother though."
"Oh so they're half siblings," said Iori. "Like me and Aiko. My father remarried after my mother died during childbirth. Her mother died the same way too. It was the Yasakani curse..."
"Well at least you managed to lift it," said K'. "Your family is safe now."
"Yeah they are," said Iori. "Aiko would survive too. Because if the curse continued, she- she would die when she's giving birth to her first child too. And I would only have a few years left to live..."
"Well congratulations, Yagami," said Kyo. "I don't know why, but my cousin Souji had a similar condition. He calls it a disease. It's similar to the Riot of Blood. So he retired himself from fighting."
"Well I can't do that," Iori said with a laugh. "I can't live without fighting."
The journey went on and soon it was the sisters' turn to fly the plane. The boys came to rest. Hayate was snoring really loudly.
"Guess it's something passed down from Shiden," said Ryu, who decided to take pictures and have breakfast instead. "That's their father by the way."
Kula suddenly gave a giggle. The others turned to see Honoka fast asleep, snoring loudly too.
"Make that something passed down from Burai instead," said Ryu. "They're cousins after all..."
"Wait I thought you said that they have different fathers," K' said. "Then how is she his cousin, and Ayane's sister?"
"Well Ayane father is actually Shiden's older brother," said Ryu. "So that makes Ayane their half sister slash cousin."
He then went on to explain the whole story to them. The four of them ended up falling asleep.
"Oh well, I guess I better sleep too," said Ryu. "What about you, Kula?"
"Nope, I'm good," said Kula. "I wanna watch those fluffy clouds!"
"You must sleep too," said Diana. "Come on Kula. Get to bed."
Diana, Foxy and Seirah prepared a nice bed for Kula. They brought her pillows and her favourite dolls.
They all slept that time. Everyone besides the piloting sisters. The Alphas kept the food supplies in a safe place and fell asleep too.