Sleepover party

They started to train Honoka with Hajinmon style Ninjutsu. She clumsily fell at first then she perfectly copied what Ayane was doing. She became a pro with what Ayane has taught her and decided to learn Tenjinmon style instead.
"Kasumi, can you teach me Tenjinmon?" asked Honoka. "I'm a big fan of you after you won the first tournament after defeating Raidou, and then I realised that I was related to you by blood."
"Why thank you, Honoka," said Kasumi. "Actually I only defeated Raidou because of the help from Hayabusa and only because I wanted to avenge Hayate."
"Yay let's practice that then," said Honoka. "It's gonna be fun!"
Honoka started to train with Kasumi and Hayate. They thought her a bit of Tenjinmon Ninjutsu and how to teleport. Honoka was very excited when they taught her how to teleport that she kept teleporting from one place to another after learning it.
"This is great!" said Honoka. "If I made a clumsy mistake in college, I can just teleport away and disappear without a trace."
"Now don't do that too much," said Kasumi. "It drains your energy if you do it too many times."
"Okay I'll keep that in mind," said Honoka. "But it will come in handy, especially if I fall flat on my face in the middle of the hallway."
The others laughed at this.
"Can I learn Hayabusa style Ninjutsu too?" asked Honoka pleadingly. "Pleaaaseeee?"
"Fine but only a little," said Ryu and started to teach her a little bit of his clan's Ninjutsu.
"This is harder than I thought," said Honoka getting up after a hard fall. "I'm exhausted, I should go back home."
"Why don't you have a sleepover here?" asked Ayane. "I mean, it's a far ride for you to your home, right?"
"I suppose so," said Honoka. "But your place seems a little crowded... Are you sure you don't mind?"
"Of course we don't," said Kasumi. "We shall all sleep in the living room. We shall play games, relax, play video games and have pillow fights and..."
"Woah then me and Ryu will just peacefully sleep in the comfort of our rooms," said Hayate. "You girls do your... girls stuff."
She dialled her mom's number and informed her about the sleepover. After the green light from her mother, she suddenly clutched her stomach and there was a loud grumbling sound.
"I'm starving," said Honoka. "Can I have something to eat?"
"Sure come in," said Kasumi. "We're hungry too. It's long after lunch time."
They went in and decided to prepare a late lunch. They prepared some sushi and whipped cream puffs for dessert with cool lemonade to wash it down. It was a strange combo but it was good to eat and nobody minded. They went to the nearest convenient store and bought some snacks like chips, biscuits, chocolates, ice cream and drinks. They then went to the bakery and bought some cakes and small pies.
"You know," said Hayate. "Looking at those cakes makes me wanna join your girls' night."
"Don't worry," said Kasumi. "We bought some for you too. Eat them whenever you want to."
Then night came. The girls decided to sleep in the living room. They brought out mattresses, the snacks that they bought and switched on the television and played their favourite music with it. The boys' room was fairly away far away so they didn't mind the volume. Kula joined them of course. Foxy and Diana refused even though Kula insisted.
"Nah it's okay," said Foxy. "You youngsters have fun."
"More for us then," said Kula. "I want that bucket of ice cream."
"No we're gonna do root beer floats out of it," said Ayane. "You take that tub of sorbet over there."
"Yay strawberry sorbet," said Kula and crawled over grab it. "Aww it's melted... never mind, I'll just freeze it again."
Her hair turned blue and she made a huge ice block around the tub of ice cream and then broke the ice. She opened the now frozen sorbet and calmly started eating it. Honoka was eating a small apple pie and she dropped it onto her lap in shock while staring open mouthed at Kula.
"Kula?!" asked Honoka. "What did you just do?!"
"Umm I froze the sorbet," said Kula while eating the sorbet. "It was melted and all runny."
"You have ice powers?!" asked Honoka again. "How come I didn't know?"
"You didn't know?" said Kula. "I assumed you already knew."
"You see, Honoka," said Ayane. "Kula isn't an ordinary human. She was genetically altered to have cryokinesis."
"So are we the only normal humans here, Ayane?" asked Honoka. "Me you and Kasumi? And even we have powers?"
"Yes that's correct," said Kasumi. "We are the only natural humans here."
"Ouch that hurt," said Mist. "You don't have to rub it in, you know..."
"Sorry about that," said Kasumi. "I was trying to explain to Honoka about it, that's all."
"Let's just have fun," said Sakura. "Let's watch a nice and funny movie. My life had too much of sadness already."
"Woah, that's deep," said Daisy. "But yeah it's true."
"Especially for us," said Kasumi. "Trying to find peace was really hard. And being alone is even harder, especially for a person who enjoys company."
They watched a very funny old movie and they were laughing very loudly. Then Hayate appeared.
"Umm girls?" he said. "Please quiet down a little."
"Sorry about that," said Honoka. "We'll try not to laugh too loudly."
They still continued to laugh though. But they muffled it with their pillows.
"Yum this is so good," said Honoka while reaching for a cream puff for the fifth time. "I hope I don't overeat..."
"Nah don't worry about that," said Ayane. "I feel like I've eaten ten times my weight."
But they still continued to eat. They drank all the drinks too. They felt so expanded after that. Then they played truth or dare, ate most of the snacks and at the end, they slept out of exhaustion. The place was not a good sight. They slumped together in the middle while snacks and drinks were spilt all over the place. The music was left on too.