A new ally

"Hey aren't you that ninja guy that kept asking me about Mist?" asked Rig. "I had no idea what you were talking about, but now, it makes perfect sense!"
"Yes it does," said Hayate. "You have an advantage for it. You can spy on them for us, but at the same time, you don't know when you'll get mind controlled."
"Then how am I gonna spy on them?" asked Rig. "How am I gonna escape this?"
"I think I may have an idea," said Kasumi. "Maybe Lisa has something that can prevent it."
"Who's Lisa?" asked Rig. "The name sounds familiar, but... I don't remember where I've heard it."
"You watch the Dead Or Alive tournament right?" asked Hayabusa and Rig nodded. "Lisa is La Mariposa."
"Oh you mean that luchadora?" asked Rig and the others nodded. "Who is she anyway?"
"She used to be a scientist at MIST," said Kasumi. "But she was always loyal to Helena."
"Helena has something to do with this too?" asked Rig, surprised. "What is going on anyway?"
"We'll explain later," said Hayate. "But now, you have to come with us to Miyama."
"Okay I will," said Rig. "But first I have to get my belongings from my hotel."
"Which hotel are you staying at?" asked Ayane. "Anywhere near?"
"I'm staying at the Pleasant Arms hotel," said Rig. "It's right in front of the hotel that the Armstrongs are staying at."
"What a coincidence," said Hayate. "We are in that hotel now. Which room are you staying at?"
"At room number 310," said Rig. "Which room is this?"
"Room 303," said Kasumi. "Your room is just down the hall..."
"I'll accompany you," said Bass and they went off together. Rig packed his stuff and they were gonna leave the next day. The Armstrongs were not gonna leave yet, since the tournament was still on.
They next day, they all left to go to Miyama. They went to Lisa's home again and startled her.
"What are you doing here, again?" she asked, surprised. "Is there something I can do for you?"
"Yes there is," said Kasumi. "You see, Rig, here, he's being mind controlled by MIST. he isn't even aware of it..."
"Is that so?" said Lisa, then she turned to Rig. "You look familiar..."
They explained everything to her and she agreed to help. She went to get her laptop.
"I might have something that can help," said Lisa. "It is a mind controlled frequency blocker."
"Will it help?" asked Rig. "Can it prevent me from being mind controlled?"
"I suppose it can," said Lisa. "Let me see... here we go. There. Now this should help."
"Are you sure?" asked Rig. "There's no changes."
"Well I didn't feel any changes too when she gave me the Epsilon immunity system," said Hayate. "But it worked."
"So I guess we're done, then," said Ayane. "Thank you so much, Lisa. Is there anything we can do for you in return?"
"Nothing much, really," said Lisa. "I haven't been good either..."
"Here, we bought you this cherry pie and apple pie," said Kasumi. "Tina said you loved eating them."
"Why thank you," said Lisa. "They are my favourite. Thanks!"
"So what do we do now?" asked Rig. "Go straight to Donovan?"
The others looked at each other, shocked. They never mentioned any Donovan but still Rig knew.
"What is your relationship with Donovan?" asked Hayate. "Who is he for you?"
Rig sighed.
"There's no use hiding it, is there?" he said. "You see, I'm his illegitimate son."
"What?" asked Kasumi. "So why did you not tell us earlier?"
"Well, I was afraid that you'd think I was evil just because I'm his son," said Rig. "Everyone thinks that. So that's why I made myself a new nickname and acted as if I didn't know anything about my past."
"I know how you feel," said Ayane. "I know what it feels like to be born to a bad father."
"Well, my mom never told me anything about my father," said Honoka. "She always brushed it off, until recently..."
"So what are we gonna do, then?" asked Rig again. "Do we go to MIST or something?"
"I have a better plan," said Hayate. "Let's go back to our place so we can discuss."
They went back to their house and then started discussing. Kula had run off to be with Foxy and Diana.
"So here's what we do," said Hayate. "You just carry on your daily things and when Christie appears and controls you, you'll be able to feel something. It'll be easy for you to fight it, because of the immunity. You just follow her and do what she makes you do. Get as much information as you possibly can and tell us."
"What if they find out?" asked Rig. "What if they find out I'm working for you?"
"Run," said Hayate. "Run away as soon as you find out."
"That doesn't help..." said Rig. "What if they catch me and tie me up like you guys did?"
"Give us a signal," said Ayane. "It's possible subconsciously. Just think of us and we'll be able to sense it if you're in danger."
"Does that actually work?" asked Rig. "Are you psychics or something?"
"Not really," said Hayate. "We can sense if our friends are in danger. It's something to do with energy and friendship and psychology."
"Interesting..." said Rig. "I might consider becoming a ninja."
"Good luck with that," said Kasumi. "I think you can train in our clan, if you want. We welcome you, but first, you carry out this mission."
"Okay I will," said Rig. "I don't like being mind controlled and I want to end this once and for all!"
"Good, you better go now," said Hayabusa. "The sooner you start, the better."
Rig left and went back to New York. He knew that Christie would soon come over to control his mind. He awaited her, went to bars alone and kept his eye out for her. He didn't know who she was and how she actually knew him since birth. He started to hate her even more after he found out about the fact that he's being mind controlled.