Train to Miyama

About an hour later, Iori was waiting for Kyo, sitting on a picnic bench in Yoyogi Park.
"What's taking him so long?" Iori asked himself, annoyed with Kyo.
"Oi Yagami!" Iori suddenly heard from a distance.
He turned around to see Kyo, waving at him with fire forming on his other hand. Iori motioned him to come over. Kyo went towards Iori with a smug look.
"Never thought I'd be coming to meet you, Yagami," said Kyo, sitting on the bench in front of Iori. "So what do you want, Yagami?"
"Times change, I guess," Iori said with a shrug. "Okay so-"
Iori stopped speaking as he noticed Kyo staring at his face in shock.
"Umm...?" Iori asked, an eyebrow raised.
"Your eyes!" Kyo exclaimed, surprised. "They've turned blue!"
"These are my natural eyes, Kyo," Iori said, annoyed at the fact that everyone were interested in his eye colour. "They were red because of the stupid curse. Now, they became blue."
"I see..." Kyo said. "Alright so, why am I here again?"
"Well..." Iori began. "You know that the ice girl is missing right?"
"Yeah," said Kyo. "What about it?"
"They found her," said Iori. "Turns out she's in Miyama, Kyoto."
"That's good," said Kyo, not surprised. "Glad she's found."
"Yeah but here's the thing," said Iori. "She was taken by evil people! Some Shinobi clan members found her and she's grown too attached to them."
"News to me," said Kyo with a shrug. "But why are you telling me all of this?"
"What do you think of Kula?" Iori asked. "What do you think of her?"
"Well... she's sweet?" Kyo said. "But she's contradicting herself. She hates my Kusanagi flame, but likes that sunglasses kid's artificial Kusanagi flame? Like that makes no sense..."
"I don't know about that, man," said Iori with a shrug. "But think of this, she might have been manipulated for evil if it wasn't for those ninjas rescuing her."
"Alright," said Kyo, confused. "I'm asking again. Why are you telling me this?"
"Well... I was wondering," said Iori. "What do you say we go with them? I mean, without their knowledge of course. Let's see what's going on there."
"How?" Kyo asked. "And why? Why are you calling me? You can go alone right?"
"Yeah but..." said Iori. "It would be fun if you come too."
"But why me?" Kyo asked again. "You can go with your sister right?"
"With Aiko?" Iori asked doubtfully. "That's as good as going alone. She wouldn't even come..."
"Then why don't you even go with Vice or Mature?" Kyo asked. "They're always with you, right?"
"No..." said Iori. "They aren't even loyal to me. In fact, they aren't even alive!"
"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that..." said Kyo and thought for a moment. "Fine I'll come. But your Orochi..."
"My Orochi?" Iori asked in confusion. "What do you mean it's mine? It's safely sealed away!"
"I meant your blood," said Kyo. "What if you suddenly enter the Riot Of Blood?"
"Oh that," said Iori, relaxing a little. "I've got it covered. I lifted the curse, remember?"
"You mean you forfeited your flames, and the Yasakani jewel?" Kyo asked, surprised. "What if Orochi's seal breaks? Again?"
"I still have the jewel, Kusanagi," said Iori, forming a red flame on his hand. "Kagura found a way for it to remain while lifting the curse."
"How?" Kyo asked, confused. "I thought she said it's fused together with your flames or something?"
"I don't know, Kusanagi," said Iori with a shrug. "It's a Kagura secret. I mean it's a Yata secret."
"That's good," said Kyo. "So what did you wanna do?"
Iori explained his plans to Kyo. Kyo looked at him in shock. He did not expect to see this side of Iori.
"Yagami?" Kyo asked, shocked. "Is that really you, Yagami? The Iori Yagami that thought doing everything was pointless? Yagami! Are you okay?! Did NESTS clone you too?!"
"I am the one and the only Iori Yagami of the Yasakani clan," Iori said with a smug look. "I think all of that was the work of the curse. Because as soon as it was lifted, I felt light and free!"
"Alright whatever," said Kyo. "But are you sure this will work? What if they find out?"
"They won't," said Iori. "The plan's perfect!"
Kyo just stared at him doubtfully.
"Oh come on, Kusanagi," said Iori. "It would not fail!"
"It would," said Kyo. "It so would."
Meanwhile, K' and Maxima were packing their clothes in their apartment so that they could go to Kyoto.
"Should we drive?" K' asked. "Or should we just take a flight or something?"
"No it's not a good idea to drive," said Maxima. "According to my calculations, it would take six hours to drive. It takes about two hours if we take the bullet train and one hour if we take the plane. You choose."
"I think we should just take the bullet train," said K'. "It's a lot cheaper, and also better."
"Yeah okay," said Maxima, continuing to pack. "I'll book tickets right now."
K' stopped and looked at Maxima for a moment.
"Okay it's done," said Maxima. "Now we just have to go."
"Seriously, Maxima," said K'. "Just because you're a cyborg..."
"What are you guys doing?" A voice asked suddenly.
The two of them turned around and saw Whip, clone of Seirah. She was out training with the Ikari Warriors and was still wearing her full military uniform.
"Seirah!" K' said. "What's up?"
"What are you doing?" Seirah asked again. "Why are you two packing?"
"We wanna go to Miyama," said K'. "Kula's there with Diana and Foxy."
"Oh so those two are giants are with her?" said Seirah, a little annoyed. "I've been worried sick about them and they're just relaxing in Miyama?"
"Apparently," said K' with a shrug. "Yeah they're just relaxing in an apartment there."
"Seriously?" Seirah said, annoyed. "How could they?"
"I have no idea," said Maxima. "You wanna come along? We're going there via bullet train."
"Book me a ticket too," said Seirah without a second thought. "I'm coming too."
Seirah went to pack her stuff too. Of course she had to bring her whip, Voodoo. They were done and went to board the bullet train the next day. They took a train directly to Miyama.
When they arrived they, they decided to have some lunch. They stopped at a fast food restaurant and had their meal.
"So where is she?" K' asked Maxima. "You should know right?"
"Yes I do," said Maxima. "But I have to connect to the satellite first."
"Alright," said Whip. "I wanna give those giants a piece of my mind!"
"Oh please do," said Maxima. "They have been so irresponsible to have not told us..."
"Yeah and we've been worried sick!" K' shouted. "We thought she was captured by NESTS or something..."
"K', you actually worry?" Seirah asked, shocked. "Something is wrong with my brother!"
"Seirah..." K' said annoyed. "She's like my sister, come on..."
"Sister, huh..." said Maxima, teasingly. "Alright then..."
"Maxima!" K' shouted. "It's not what you think!"
"Oh really?" Seirah asked. "Come on, brother. It's written all over your face!"
"Whatever," said K', giving up on convincing these two. "Think whatever you like, but what I said was true."