Back in Miyama

In Miyama...
"Wait so that's it?" Kasumi said, shocked while reading the texts from Rig. "That's it? She just left?"
"Apparently," said her brother, also reading Rig's texts. "So what do we do now?"
"I don't know," said Ayane. "Rig says he's gonna flee the state. He says he's gonna move to Washington."
"Well I don't blame him," said Hayabusa. "With all the weirdness he's been through..."
"Yeah," said Hayate. "He says he wants to have a normal life, and he wants to go as far from MIST as possible."
"Why does he wanna be far from me?" Mist asked sadly. "What did I ever do to him?"
"Not you, Mist," said Sakura, amused. "He meant the MIST laboratory."
"Oh right," said Mist. "So what do we do now?"
"Kill Donovan?" Daisy suggested. "Well... I don't know..."
"That seems like a good idea, but how?" Ayane asked. "We have no idea where that idiot is!"
"That's true," said Hayate. "NiCO might know."
"But she's going back to Finland or something," said Ryu. "We need to find another way to track him down."
"But how?" Kasumi asked. "We have no idea where he is. Or which country he is even in..."
Suddenly someone knocked on their door.
"Why does something always have to interrupt our conversation?" Ayane said, getting up to answer the door.
She opened it, and it was Kula and Honoka. But what really caught her eye were the people behind them. It was a few Alphas. Ayane brushed past the two girls in front of her, leaving them confused and confronted the Alphas.
"What are you doing here?" She asked them. "Why have you come here?"
"We have come with some news, Miss Ayane," said one of them. "We have news about where Donovan might be."
"Come in," said Ayane without any hesitation. "You two can come in too."
So the four of them entered and Ayane closed the door. Honoka and Kula were a bit surprised when they saw Sakura and Daisy.
"I thought the two of you were outside?" Honoka said. "Like Ayane was talking to you. Oh wait... there's four of you?"
"Wait I've always seen people like you back in that whatever lab," said Kula. "There were like hundreds of you!"
"Clones," said Kasumi. "You guys should get used to it..."
"Oh yeah," said Honoka. "So what's up? It looks like you guys were having a discussion."
"Yes we were," said Ayane, walking back into the room. "So these Alphas claim to have info on where Donovan might be."
"Well I know where he is," said Kula. "Donowhere!"
"Seriously?" Hayabusa said, annoyed. "Whatever. Where is he anyway?"
"We think he might be in Ireland," said one of them. "He might be hiding there."
"Ireland?" Kasumi said. "But why?"
"It's his home country," said the other Alpha. "So he thinks that it is best for him to just go hide there."
"Alright," said Hayate, thinking. "Bet that Christie went with him too. As his bodyguard or something."
"Surprisingly no," said the first Alpha. "She wants to quit the job."
"Wow..." said Ayane. "Everyone is quitting the job on Donovan."
"Yes and that's why he's planning to survive with us alphas," said the other alpha. "He's planning to use us as his workers. But as we know what you guys did..."
"So we did the right thing," said Hayabusa. "We can turn all the alphas against him."
"You already did," said one of the alphas. "They're all fleeing, planning to live a normal life."
"Wow..." said Kasumi. "Just imagine, going for a walk and finding a bunch of people that exactly look like you, just wandering about, doing their daily things."
"Urgh that's creepy!" Honoka said. "I can't bear to live that."
"Welcome to my world," said Kasumi and the Alphas, besides Mist at the same time.
"Wow..." said Hayate. "It's a good thing they didn't get me..."
"It is," said Hayabusa. "If they did, I'll have to deal with HUNDREDS more of you. Dealing with one is hard enough, dealing with hundreds more is... terrible!"
"Very funny," said Hayate. "So what do we do now?"
"We need to go," said the two alphas that came.
"We need to leave," said one of them. "We're two of the only ones left."
"Yes and we think we should continue staying there for a little longer so that we can get information for you."
They both disappeared.
"So we have to go to Ireland?" Kasumi asked. "It would be hard..."
"And far away too," said Ayane. "Should we just ask Helena for one of her jets or something?"
"Why do we?" Hayate asked, confused. "We have one of our own, remember?"
"Oh yeah I kinda forgot about that," said Kasumi. "Well... you never let me on it before this, saying I was a traitor or something..."
"Sorry about that..." said Ayane, rubbing the back of her neck. "But then again, it was a good thing you actually left. If you didn't, you wouldn't have been able to have defeated and killed Raidou."
"I deserve some credit there too," said Hayabusa. "I helped you."
"Yeah if you didn't, I wouldn't have been able to have killed him," said Kasumi. "Thanks, Hayabusa."
"If you're going to Ireland..." said Honoka suddenly. "Can I come too?"
"Honoka..." said Ayane. "Did you even ask your mother?"
"She isn't even in town," said Honoka. "Besides, I'm with you guys. She won't really mind much."
"You're making use of our name too much..." said Hayate. "What if she finds out you're being mixed up in something dangerous?"
"She doesn't need to know," said Honoka with a wink. "After all, they call me the Super Secret Fighter Chick for a reason."
"Seriously?" Ayane said in an annoyed tone. "If anything bad happens to you, I'm not gonna be responsible, just because I'm your sister."
"Ayane!" The others said at once.
"Fine I will," said Ayane. "But I'm not the only one that's related to her. You two are her cousins."
"Phew so that counts me out," said Hayabusa, but received a punch from Hayate.  "What?"
"She's still your friend," said Hayate. "You still have to have some responsibility."
"Alright whatever," said Hayabusa. "I was only kidding..."
"Can I come too?" Kula asked suddenly. "Oh please say yes!"
"No," said Kasumi. "First of all, did you even tell your friends besides Diana and Foxy that you're safe? Like to K' or something?"
"Um... no," was all Kula replied, shocking the others. "I haven't told them. I don't think Foxy and Diana have told them too, because well... they haven't been on their phones ever since they came here. In fact, they've completely forgotten about it..."
"Kula!" Everyone shouted this time.
"Why didn't you tell them instead?" Sakura asked. "Like, you have a phone too right?"
"Yeah but I forgot to tell," said Kula. "Also, my phone's dead..."
"Oh great," said Kasumi. "Wonder what's going on there..."
Plenty was going on there...