Sisterly love

Rig finally arrived at the MIST laboratory. He saw Helena on a chair, unconscious.
"Okay so the experiment is done," NiCO said, doing something on her computer. "But Maria isn't awake yet. She needs time to gain consciousness. I hope this works..."
"I thought this experiment was a success when reviving Raidou?" Rig asked, remembering the dark cyborg. "Why wouldn't this one be a success too?"
"Well, it's because Raidou was a cyborg," said NiCO. "The robotic parts that were attached to his body actually helped him to come back from the dead, and function properly. But this time, no robotics were used. She would be fully human if resurrected."
"Alright," said Rig. "So how is Helena now? Do I need to... dispose of her?"
"No no nothing of the sort," said NiCO. "She needs to be sent to the medical facility. We need to make sure she's okay."
"Okay," said Rig. "So do I have to take her there or anything?"
"Yes you have to," said NiCO. "It's two floors up from here."
After saying that, NiCO disappeared into another room. Rig just looked over to where Helena was. He was contemplating on how he would bring her up to the medical facility.
As if answer to his questions, Helena's eyes slowly fluttered open. She sat up weakly and she looked rather pale.
"Rig..." Helena said, weakly when she saw Rig. "Where am I? Did you say you were gonna dispose of me?"
"I did," said Rig. "But that wasn't what I meant. I meant to get you out of here. NiCO wants me to take you to the medical facility."
"It's okay I'm fine," said Helena, attempting to sit up, but failed. "I'm perfectly fine, just let me go home."
"Nuh-Uh," said Rig. "You definitely don't look fine. You're really pale, and you can't even sit up!"
"Fine I'll come," said Helena. "Where is this medical facility that you speak of?"
"Two floors up from here?" said Rig, remembering what NiCO had told him. "Yeah, that's it. Come on, I have to take you there."
"I can walk, don't worry," said Helena, standing up shakily. "You see? I am perfectly fine!"
She took a few steps and stumbled. She was about to fall but Rig quickly caught her arm.
"Nope, you're definitely coming with me," said Rig and took her to the medical facility after reading the directory in the elevator.
As soon as the elevator doors opened in the medical facility floor, nurses and doctors rushed out and helped Helena into one of the examination rooms. They laid her on the bed and made sure that she was okay. She was really weak, and had gone to sleep, but she was fine. The doctors went to inform Rig that she was okay.
"She keeps saying something in her sleep," said the doctor. "She keeps saying something that sounds like 'Kokoro' and 'mother' in her sleep. Do you know where this Kokoro person is or where her mother is?"
"I-I don't know," said Rig. "I don't really know anything about her."
Rig was commanded to go back to his home. He didn't want to, because of Helena. But he had to go, or else he'd blow he's own cover. He had left the building and was walking towards his home, when suddenly he was stopped by a girl. She was Asian and had black hair down on her waist and deep grey eyes. She was wearing black-framed glasses and a khaki coloured coat with a white shirt and black bow with a black plaid skirt.
"What have you done with my sister?" The girl demanded. "You're the one who took her, didn't you?!"
"What- who are you?" asked Rig, confused. "Why are you asking me? I have no idea where your sister is, nor do I know who she is."
"Oh really?" The girl said. "Well, does this ring a bell? You broke into her office, defeated her, tied her up and dragged her out of there. Still don't know who she is?"
"OH," Rig said, finally realising. "Are you Helena's sister?"
"Yes I am," said the girl and gave him a Shoten-Sho. She stood in her fighting stance in front of the fallen Rig. "I AM KOKORO! HELENA IS MY SISTER!"
"Oh so you're Kokoro," said Rig, getting up. "Helena is calling for you."
"Helena!" Kokoro exclaimed in concerned. "What have you done to her?!"
"I-I actually don't know," said Rig. "She's in MIST medical facility now."
"Why did you take her there?" Kokoro demanded again, shaking Rig by the shoulders. "What did you do to her? She's the only one I've got now! Don't take her away from me too!"
"I didn't do anything to her," said Rig. "She's actually fine, just a little weak. I'll take you to her."
Kokoro thought for a moment. Then she turned to Rig.
"How can I trust you?" asked Kokoro. "You might even kill me!"
"Believe me, I'm on your side," said Rig. "MIST is trying to use me as their henchman by controlling my mind. But recently, Lisa gave me immunity for it, so I'm trying to fight it. I only brought her there because she insisted. She came willingly, by the way."
"Lisa?" Kokoro repeated, surprised. "Lisa Hamilton? You know her?"
"Yes I do," said Rig. "I'm actually with you guys, and the ninjas too."
Kokoro thought for a moment before turning back to Rig.
"Take me to Helena," Kokoro said after a while of thinking. "I wanna see her."
"Okay, follow me," said Rig. Rig suddenly felt that they were commanding him to go back to MIST anyway. "They want me there again. Can you go there yourself? She's in room number four."
"Okay thanks," said Kokoro. "Where are you gonna go?"
"To see what's up," said Rig. "They still think I'm working for them."
They parted ways. Kokoro went to see Helena while Rig went to see what was up in the lab. He entered and found that Helena was there too, looking way better. She was sitting next to an examination table that had an unconscious woman on it. The woman looked just like Helena, only, older. Helena was crying and she couldn't believe that her mother, who sacrificed herself for her was gonna be alive again.
"It's okay, Miss Helena," said NiCO. "It's only a matter of minutes for her to awaken."
"Helena!" Kokoro shouted, running into the room. "Helena! I'm glad you're okay!"
"Kokoro?" Helena said, looking up from her mother. "How did you get here?"
"How did you know Helena would be here?" NiCO asked. Rig slowly shook his head at Kokoro from behind NiCO. "We didn't tell anyone that Helena would be here."
"I followed him here," Kokoro said, pointing to Rig. "I saw footage of him dragging a tied up Helena out of the DOATEC building. I saw him outside and followed him all the way here."
Rig heaved a sigh of relief. He was glad that Kokoro didn't blow his cover.
"Helena, why are you here?" Kokoro asked, going towards her. "Why are you crying? Is that your sister? Is she my half sister too?"
"No, Kokoro," said Helena. "This is my mother. NiCO had resurrected her. She will awake any minute now."
They all waited eagerly for Maria to awaken. NiCO was hoping that the resurrection would be a success so that she can revive her father the same way too.
"Oh come on, please," NiCO prayed under her breath. "Please be a success! Oh come on, wake up! Come alive! Please, if you do, I can have hope that I can bring my father back too..."
"Please...." Helena whispered between sobs. "Please come back, mother."