A new Alpha?

They went to the mall and went to the clothing store to buy some clothes for Kula. They made her choose them and she was in awe that they let her choose. She chose an array of dresses. She chose a pink floral dress, a pink dress with purple polka dots, a blue dress with white polka dots and some shirts and many pairs of pants. They went to the grocery store in the mall after putting away the clothes in the car. They were choosing vegetables when suddenly Kula showed up carrying a lot of ice cream and sorbet. She dropped them into the trolley and that filled most of the trolley. Then she calmly opened a large carton of strawberry sorbet and started eating it with a spoon that she appeared to be carrying around.
"Hey don't eat that," said Kasumi. "We haven't paid for it yet."
"It can be paid for later," said Kula and continued eating. "You want some?"
"No thanks," said Ayane. "I don't really like strawberries."
"Okay," said Kula, happily. "All for me then."
They continued to buy the groceries and Kula appeared with more cold treats and candy. They went back home and put away all of their groceries into the fridge and freezer.
"What happened to all of the ice cream that you took to your room last night?" asked Kasumi. "Did you finish them?"
"Almost," said Kula. "It's still there."
"Wait so you left it to melt?" asked Ayane. "You'll make a mess in your room!"
"Nope I refrozen them," said Kula. "I have ice powers, you know."
"Oh yeah we forgot that," said Kasumi. "You should try eating something else besides cold treats and candy, you know..."
"No can't do," said Kula. "Could you name something that's tastier than ice cream?"
"Well yes, I can," said Kasumi. "Strawberry Mille feuille."
"Marrons glacés," said Ayane. "And blancmange."
"Hmm never heard of it," said Kula. Then she stuck out her tongue. "All I want is ice cream and sorbet."
"Aww come on just give something else to try," said Ryu. "They're good."
"Okay Fine," said Kula. "I'll try something new. But I won't give up ice cream."
"Okay," said Kasumi. "Come on girls, let's make something very tasty for Kula."
They went to the kitchen and started preparing some Japanese cheesecake, chicken salad, cold ham and a tasty apple pie for dessert.
"Lunch is ready," said the girls, coming into the dining hall. "Come one, come all."
Kula came too. She sat as Sakura served the food to her. She cautiously took a bite of the cold ham and started chewing. Then, a her face lit up.
"Mmmmm," said Kula, gobbling up the food. "These are good... can I try some of that white stuff?"
The white stuff that she asked for was apparently the chicken salad. She liked that too then went for the apple pie.
"Ooooh I like this soft and crunchy stuff," said Kula. "Yummy..."
Then she ate the cheesecake. She lifted up her plate with the cheesecake and shook it and the cake jiggled.
"Ooo jiggly..." said Kula. She then took her fork and ate a piece of the cake. "Oooo so fluffy and... delicious,!"
"So do you regret trying new things?" asked Ayane. "You said you only like ice cream."
"I don't regret it one bit," said Kula, happily chewing the cake. "I want to try more things."
"Okay, we'll bring you somewhere new tonight," said Kasumi. "Wanna try something hot?"
"Sure, hot sounds great," said Kula. "Are urchins tasty?"
"Yeah they are," said Kasumi. "They go well with sashimi. Why do you ask?"
"Can I try it?" asked Kula. "A guy at the King Of Fighters tournament called me an urchin. He must have been hungry at the time..."
The others started laughing. Then she suddenly pointed to Mist.
"Miss, why do you look like a pink human jelly with black hair?" asked Kula. "Do you taste like strawberries?"
The others burst with laughter and Mist looked annoyed.
"No, Kula, I'm not jelly," said Mist. "Those people who brought you to this dimension created me, this is what I actually look like."
"Ooohh okay," said Kula. "What about the three of you? Are you triplets?"
"No these two are my clones," said Kasumi. "I'm the original and my DNA has been sampled and altered. Mist too, but she's genetically modified."
"So you're like Kyo Kusanagi?" asked Kula. "His DNA has been sampled too and they created clones like Kyo 1 and Kyo 2 Oh and K' has his DNA."
"Hmm I don't know them," said Kasumi. "Must be from another dimension."
So they played games with Kula. Kula enjoyed playing video games online with all of them.
They went out for dinner time. They went to a Chinese restaurant and had Char siew baos, which were pork buns and some Chinese dumplings.
"No wonder Kensou and Mr. Chin always recommend me to eat these," said Kula. "They are really good."
They ate and were about to enter their car when suddenly an Alpha 1000 appeared in front of them. But she was green like Alpha-152.
"I'll handle this, since she is my kind," said Mist. "Stand back, everyone!"
"So you're a traitor, huh?" said the Alpha 1000. "I couldn't have known in that disguise."
They were about to fight when suddenly, the Alpha 1000 was frozen solid. Then suddenly, Kula, her hair blue and eyes pink, calmly walked to the Alpha 1000 and started blowing ice at her. Then she stuck out her tongue and made a giant ice block, with the Alpha 1000 inside it. She broke it and the Alpha fell to the floor, limp and unconscious.
"Is she dead?" asked Mist. "Did you kill her?"
"No she's only sleeping," said Kula. "She'll wake up soon."
"How did they make more Alpha 1000 so fast?" asked Ayane. "NiCO must be a genius."
"Should we reprogram her too?" asked Kasumi. "After all, she asked for it."
"Or should we kill her?" asked Hayabusa. "Or should we reprogram her like what Kasumi said and send her back to M.I.S.T. as our spy?"
"No we shouldn't kill her," said Hayate. "We'll reprogram her and send her back."
"Yeah let's take her home," said Kasumi. "We'll reprogram her."