Extra Donovan 2

As promised, Pilot Alpha arranged for the ten jets to fly to Ireland. The Alphas rode in the jets while I took a regular business class plane under an assumed name.
Pilot Alpha said she'll take care of everything for me and I'm sure I can trust her. She's one of my longest working Alphas besides Kasumi Alpha 1.
So now, I took my mask off and took the name Damien Delaney. My Alphas arranged for everything and I had no issue travelling now to Ireland under an assumed name.
As soon as I landed in Donegal, I bought myself a car. It was a nice black Toyota Avalon. I didn't spend much on it, just got it off a used car dealer. The car was in good condition too, despite being used. The mileage was average, but it was still in tip top condition. But it's a pity that I will have to leave it behind.
I stayed in Donegal for a few nights to make it seem like I stayed here. Then, I took the car and drove it as far as the petrol in the tank would allow. I ended up arriving at a secluded forest near Dublin. I didn't want to get caught in petrol stations with this car because those dratted ninjas from Mugen-Tenshin are definitely hunting for my head now.
I parked on the main road near the thick forest and left all of my personal belongings in there. Including my phone. Not that it's important, I've only been using it for the past few days.
I called Pilot Alpha one last time and asked her to pick me up. She said she'll be over in a jiffy. All I gotta do now is wait.
I've transferred most of my money into an account made for Damien. So I'm ditching all of Victor Donovan's accounts. But there's still lots of money left in it, making it seem like I've decided to end my life. Well, that money is as good as loose change to me. I have no use for it.
My laptop is in the backseat too. I've formatted it. I did it in a rush but I managed to get the job done.
But I can't just leave these things here. I need to do something.
So I took out a note and wrote a letter, saying whoever finds this car, can have it and whatever that's inside it. My trail would end here. Even if those ninjas found out that I've fled to Ireland, they would go no further than this.
Unless they had some high tech device that would track down my physical data. Which they don't. Those ninjas are a bunch of computer illiterate fools!
I still remember how that Kasumi girl fiddled with a laptop, wondering what the 'little box' was. Bunch of weirdos...
I reread the letter to make sure that it was convincing enough.

I have no use for these stuff, so just take it. I have nobody, so no one will look for me. You can take my stuff, take my car, take everything. I even have my bank card in my wallet. Just take it! The PIN number is on the back of the card.
That's it my friend, I hope you enjoy my stuff.
Love,
Anonymous...

There, that should do, any poor idiot who find this would go crazy on it. I even left the PIN number on the bank cards, together with the account number and stuff. And what's even better is they would think I have killed myself right after writing this.

Pilot Alpha arrived and I boarded the jet, giving the black car one last look. You will be missed, Avalon.
We arrived at our new home in Waterford and Butler Alpha showed me around. She and Pilot Alpha set up the chambers in the basement and in the bedrooms. They also gave me a remote that allowed me to summon as many Alphas whenever and wherever I wanted. It would open the chambers and awaken the Alphas with the press of a button and the Alphas would know exactly where to arrive.

Ringville was a very beautiful place, situated in the countryside of Waterford. The cool morning air is much different than what I've felt in the city.
But of course. I need to make a living. I mean, it's not like I'm not getting any money, nor will I run out. But I still needed a certain reputation in this town.
I looked at my backyard and realised that I could pose as a farmer. But I would need some staff. The Alphas did an excellent job. They were all disguised, of course.
Soon, I was known as Farmer Delaney. They saw me as a farmer, and I acted the part. I even have a new car, and a lorry to export my 'goods'.
Everything went just as planned and there was no sign of the ninjas. What more do I need?
"Master, there's someone here to see you," Servant Alpha called, knocking on my bedroom door. I opened the door and she bowed to me. "Two men are here to see you. Seems like they're lost or something..."
"Just tell them the directions and ask them to leave," I said.
"But they insist on seeing you, Master," Servant Alpha said.
Puzzled, I left my room and went to see to our callers. Two people waited on the porch steps. They smiled when I stepped out.
One of them were tall with short white hair. I couldn't really see much of his face since his collars went up to his nose. He he had scars across his eyes.
The other one was much shorter with wild dark hair and white fringe. But they both looked alike, like brothers.
"Hi I'm Kri- Kris... McFly and this is my brother, Z-Zayn," the tall one began. "We're new here, we just moved in next door."
McFly... Where have I heard that name before? But it's definitely an Irish name...
"Yeah we just came in to say hi," Zayn added with a smile.
"Nice to meet you," I said. "I'm Damien. Damien Delaney."
They both nodded, smiling.
"Nice to meet you Mr. McFly," I said, giving out my hand. "Would you like to join us for a cup of tea?"
"No uh, we're busy today," Kris said quickly. "We have lots to unpack."
"Oh okay," I said. "Feel free to visit whenever you want."
"We will," said Zayn, turning around with Kris after bidding me a goodbye.
I watched them walk down the pathway and went in.
From the window, I saw them getting into an SUV. They must have other family members because they weren't driving.
But something feels off about them.
I must need backup.

Someone knocked on the door and as expected, it was Kris. He wasn't wearing that coat this time and he brought two other people and I'm guessing they're his family members. One of the guys looks exactly like Kris, only younger.
"Oh hello again, Mr. McFly," I greeted them. "Who are your friends?"
"Oh hi, Mr. Delaney," Kris greeted. "This is my father... Maximus and this is my brother... Dash. We came here to invite you for tea. And please, just call me Kris."
Such strange names...
"Oh sure, I'd be delighted, Kris," I said. "Is it okay if I bring a few friends?"
By friends, I meant a few Alphas.
"Uh sure, Mr. Delaney," Maximus answered. "We would be happy to have a few more guests with us. Right, Dash?"
Dash smiled stiffly and nodded.
"That's right... Dad," Dash said. "The more the merrier."
This guy feels off too...
"Yeah we came here to bring you in case you didn't know which was one was our house," said Kris. "So... shall we?"
"Yeah sure," I said. "Just give me a minute. Why don't you come in for a while?"
"Nah we're good," said Dash. "We'll just stay here."
"Oh but I can't just leave you guys out here in the cold," I said. "Come in."
"It's okay, Mr. Delaney, we're warm enough in our coats," Maximus said humbly. "We can wait here, right Dash?"
"Yes dad," Dash said, rolling his eyes. "We can wait."
"Very well, then," I said, going back in and closing the door.
I went back in and told a few Servant Alphas to change into casual clothes. One of them was an Alpha-1000 so I made her wear an oversized hooded jumper with gloves. I'm just gonna make them pose as my daughters. I brought the remote to summon more Alphas if needed.
"These are my daughters," I said, smiling at them. "You must've noticed that they look Asian, that's because my wife is Japanese. This one's Patricia and the other one's Isabel. The third one with the hood is Felicia. She's a little shy."
Yeah, I lifted the 'twins' names off this book I read as a kid.
"So which one did we see the other day?" Kris asked. "Was it Patricia or Isabel?"
"It was me, Isabel," Servant Alpha quickly said. "I realised that you thought I was a maid. I was just trying out a costume for a party this Saturday."
Good Alpha.
"Oh okay," Kris said. "So shall we?"
"Yeah, come on," I said. "Lock the door, Felicia."
They led me to their home and knocked on the door. Their younger brother, Zayn, opened the door and let us in.