Spying on M.I.S.T

The next day, the Alphas woke up early as usual. They made breakfast and cleaned the house a bit. The girls woke up too. Followed by the boys. The breakfast was ready by then. They washed and sat down to eat at the dining table. They were really pleased because they started their day with a wonderful breakfast.
"Better put on our ninja outfits," said Hayate. "We are gonna spy on M.I.S.T tonight. We better eat properly so that we don't pass out in the middle of the spying session and get caught!"
"Yep we better," said Ayane. "We better take some weapons and should we wear masks?"
"Well I don't think so," said Kasumi. "We might leave it behind by accident."
"You're right," said Hayabusa. "We shouldn't wear them."
"But you always wear one when we are on a mission," said Hayate, a little confused. "Isn't it a part of your ninja outfit?"
"Yeah but I'm lazy to wear one now..." said Ryu. "It's really hard to wear with my long hair."
"Well, you better tie it up then," said Kasumi, amused at Hayabusa's words. "You two are coming too right, Sakura and Daisy?"
"Of course we are," they said in unison. Then Sakura added. "We are a part of the team too right?"
"Of course you are," said Ayane. "You've been a great friend to us and we don't have to cook anymore since you do."
Everyone started laughing when she said that. There would be some fun tonight spying on M.I.S.T and seeing what NiCO is up too. For all they know, they might be a new Alpha made to replace Alpha-152 with a much more powerful product of Project Alpha.
They passed the day by playing computer games and watching tv and at last night came. They dressed up in their shinobi outfits. Sakura and Daisy were wearing Kasumi's older ninja outfits. The others wore their usual shinobi attire that they always wear without the headpiece. They went to the M.I.S.T research facility. Everyone had already left if not leaving. They entered the laboratory where NiCO conducts her experiments and her evil schemes. They were about to examine the place when suddenly NiCO appeared from behind one of the covered glass chambers while looking at a clipboard. She opened the cover of the glass chamber that showed what was inside the glass. Inside it, was a pink figure in fetal position that was floating in some bubbling liquid. It was wearing a ninja suit which was the same colour as her skin which was cherry blossom pink sclera. She wasn't wearing any shoes. She was beautiful.
"Haaa now there's my beauty," said NiCO touching the glass admiringly. "My new product from Project Alpha. You are finished and will have a test run tomorrow. You are the best Alpha ever created and has the ability to speak and express feelings. You can also live like a normal human with unlimited power."
After that, she closed the glass chamber walked out of the exit and they heard a car speeding off in the distance. Hayate motioned them to enter the room and examine this new Alpha.
They opened the chamber and she looked exactly like Kasumi but in pink-sclera in colour. Her hair was in a ponytail secured with a ribbon of the same colour. They looked at the computer in front of the chamber and saw the words 'unlock and release'. Kasumi pressed it and the liquid in the chamber was drained and then the glass opened. The Alpha was slowly coming to life as she opened her eyes and saw the six of them. She got up from her fetal position and levitated out of it and into the lab. She was gonna attack them but the others were fast enough to defeat her. Her skin was darkening and she was fading. They quickly grabbed her and shook the Alpha to revive her. Sakura and Daisy tied her up and carried her along to their car. As soon as they were leaving the main gate of the research facility, the alarms went off in the building and guards were rushing out of the building.
The shinobi group quickly got into the car and sped off. They wanted to put the Alpha in the boot but didn't have enough time because the guards were chasing them out. Instead, she was forced to lie down on Sakura and Daisy's laps. Her head was on Daisy's lap and her tied legs were on Sakura's. Daisy was curious on how the Alpha's hair felt as she was pink and transparent. She touched the Alpha's hair and was surprised that her hair felt like real hair but a little bit like jelly. Her body felt warm and soft like a normal person too but slightly jelly-like. They reached home and untied the Alpha. Kasumi got out her laptop and the thumb drive that Lisa had given them. She opened the database and looked for the portal to reprogram the Alpha. There were a list of names that belong to the Alphas like Phase 4, Alpha-152 and more with a picture of the clone. She at last found this Alpha and it turns out that her name is Alpha 1000. Kasumi reprogrammed her with the help of Hayate since Kasumi had only recently learned how to use a computer. Like before, they made her loyal to only them and she obeyed. They untied her and she began to speak.
"Hello there masters and mistresses," she said. Her voice was like an echo kinda like Alpha-152 but she can speak clearly. "I am Alpha 1000."
"Well it would be weird to call you that," said Kasumi. "Since we have had a bad experience with Alpha."
"How about you decide a name like what these two did," said Ayane. "It will be much easier that way."
"I wanna be called Mist," said the pink figure. "It translates from Kasumi and I am kinda like the misty version of Kasumi since I am cloned from her."
"Good choice," said Kasumi feeling proud of Mist. She shut the laptop. "Well you have been genetically altered. You are a much more powerful version of me."
"What martial art do you fight with?" asked Hayabusa.
"I don't know," said Mist. "It was based on Mugen Tenshin Tenjinmon style ninjutsu. But it has been modified and enhanced tremendously."
"Hmm sounds right," said Ayane. "How about we go for a training session in our dojo tomorrow?"
They all went to bed. Mist was to sleep with Sakura and Daisy as the room was big enough for 3.
They all went to their training room. There was a stereo in the room and Kasumi decided to play some suitable training music.
"Ah this is the best song for training," said Kasumi. "Do you guys agree?"
"Yes!" said everyone in unison.
"Oh I can't stop listening to this song," said Mist. "Oh it's amazing. What's the name of this song?"
"It's Dimensions Training theme," said Ayane. "We first heard it when we were training for one of the Dead or Alive Tournaments."
"Can you help me download the song later?" asked Mist. "I really like it..."
"Sure," said Kasumi. "DOA didn't make you a theme since you weren't in the tournament before."
"Yay so this is my theme," said Mist getting excited. "What are your themes?"
So Ayane showed her all of their songs and Mist liked them but not as much as Dimensions Training!