Shopping in danger

The car pulled into the parking lot and found an empty parking spot and parked in it. They all got out of the car and entered the mall elevator. They went to the grocery store floor and grabbed a trolley.
So Kasumi and Ayane started picking out the groceries that they needed while the boys helped them pack the vegetables.
Then they went to the meat and fish section and picked poultry, fish and some mutton. They bought a bag of rice,cooking oil, spices, eggs, snacks and some instant noodles. They then went to the skin care section and got some of their skin care essentials like soap, deodorant, shampoo, lotion, face wash and things like that.

They finally went to the cashier and paid for everything. They entered the elevator with their trolley and went to the parking lot. They loaded the car and when Hayabusa wanted to put away the trolley at the space provided, a Phase 4 clone appeared in front of him. He defeated it but more appeared. The others saw this from the car which was not far off and came to help. Together they defeated the Phase 4 clones.

"That was close!" said Kasumi. "But why are they here now?"
"Maybe to bring me and continue Project Epsilon," said Hayate. "Lets go back home."

So they drove back home while discussing what they should do.
At last they got home and put away the groceries that they had bought. They decided that they make lunch as it was way past noon. Kasumi and Ayane cooked some rice with vegetables and some sliced chicken.
They ate their lunch and cleaned up after eating. They decided that they would attack M.I.S.T the next day and end their evil plan.

They spent the rest of the day making plans while sipping some hot jasmine tea. They decided that they will do something so that Donovan will get a taste of his own medicine.
Dinner time came so they decided they cook another meal. But this time it is decided that the boys do it. So both Hayate and Ryu went to the kitchen. They prepared to cook fish and spinach soup. It wasn't perfect but at least they didn't spoil it. They washed up and then they discussed more about what they were gonna do.

They changed into their sleepwear and went off to bed. They laid awake thinking about the day's happenings and the plans that they made. At last they fell asleep peacefully.
Kasumi had another dream of her battling another Phase 4 clone. She woke up with a jump. Then she thought.
"Why not we kidnap Phase 4 clones and reprogram them to fight with us against Donovan and M.I.S.T?" she thought. "I should tell the others about this first thing in the morning."
With that, she laid her head back on her pillow and went peacefully back to sleep.

A/N: Hi everyone! This is a short chapter. I'll update this book and Malory Towers as soon as I can. Enjoy the story!
Love, Shasha.