The tragic young man

Meanwhile, in another part of the world.
"Project Zhe Prime, do you copy?" A voice said from a high tech device. "Have you conducted your mission?"
"Yes I have," said a young man with half white and half black hair. "I've done it successfully."
"Good," said the voice from the device. "Report back to HQ. We will send transportation for you."
"Wait all the way to Mars?" The young man asked in shock.
"Affirmative," was the reply that he got. "We need to test a special weapon on you. Another glove."
"Another glove?" The youngster asked in confusion. "But why? The old one's good enough."
"We found a way to make another without Anti K' project's DNA in it," said the voice from the device. "It's far more powerful. Besides, you no longer have to take the glove off to use your powers. You can use it with it, and keep your flames pacified when you don't need it."
He hung up and stared at the glove that he wore on his left hand, memories going far back to the times when he was in NESTS base. The only good memory he had was seeing a girl whenever he was sent to the infirmary. It was a sad and painful memory yet beautiful.
"Isolde..." he whispered, stroking the glove. "I will not let them take you away from me again!"
He waited at the designated location for the spaceship to pick him up. He got in and the spaceship was piloted to ride all the way to the NESTS Base in Deimos which is more familiarly known as one of the moons of Mars.
It only took a few hours, despite travelling millions of kilometres away. He sat quietly as the cosmonaut rode the spaceship.
The young man kept staring at his glove, a single tear streaming out of his left eye and falling onto the glove.
He suddenly wiped the tears as he got an idea. His face changed as he looked forward to carry out his plan.
They finally reached Deimos, where NESTS Base was. The cosmonaut got out of the spaceship and led him in. The boy noticed that the cosmonaut did not lock the spaceship.
He followed the cosmonaut into a room where scientists were experimenting on clones of people like Kyo and K'. The young man stared at all of them as he remembered that he was also made the same way.
Painful memories rushed back as he watched. He had nothing to do but to hold it all in. He tried very hard not to break down and scream his heart out. Being in this place, all he remembered was despair.
"This is your new glove," said a scientist, holding up a metallic glove similar to the one that the young man was wearing.
"Try it on, Zhe," said another scientist.
Zhe Prime took the glove off and held on to it as he wore the other glove.
"Now you can test it out in the testing chamber," the scientist said with a grin. "Come on, don't hold back. Use your powers to your full extent!"
"I won't hold back," said Zhe Prime and wiped all of the scientists out.
He ran out of the lab section and ran into another wing, bearing the name Anti K'.
He went in to see girls with long blue hair in glass chambers filled with cold liquids. But that's not what he wanted to get. He ran past the glass chambers and came across a cold room, the cryogenic chambers.
He searched the names one by one, his vision clouded by his cold breath. He found the one containing his love. He unlocked the chamber and took her corpse out of it. Her hair was stiff and her body felt as cold as ice. There was even frost on her skin.
"Isolde..." he whispered as tears streamed out of his eyes. "I never wanted to see you like this."
He took her out of the NESTS base and ran towards the spaceship, her cold body freezing his hands. The guards were waiting for him there, and he didn't think twice before wiping them out.
He climbed onto the space ship and flew out of the moon of Mars.
He put the spaceship on autopilot mode and looked around. He saw that there was a mini cryogenic chamber inside there and decided to put Isolde in it for further preservation.
"I will bring you back, Isolde," he said before closing the chamber.
He still had his old glove that had her DNA in it. He took the new glove off and wore his old one again. He was examining the new glove and found a tiny tracking chip in it. He took it off and threw it off the window, causing it to float midair before getting destroyed.
The spaceship flew and landed on earth. It landed somewhere in New York.
He landed the ship in a forest, hidden by the trees and vegetation.
He climbed out and locked the ship, hoping that Isolde would be safe in it.
He went into the city, feeling sort of lost and out of place. It was a good thing he changed into a more casual outfit.
He was looking for a place called MIST. He heard that someone by the name of NiCO had the ability to resurrect the dead. NESTS had the ability too, but did not bother using it to bring Isolde back.
"I will not kill anyone just because I'm told to," he thought as he looked for the place. "They only used me!"
At last he found the place and went in. He found the place quite deserted. He saw a list of names of the people who worked there.
Most of the list consisted of the name Phase 4 or Phase 5 or Alpha something for some reason. He wondered why.
Only one name stood out. It was NiCO. She was one of the only ones working there. He saw that her office was in the basement.
He went down and saw a girl with short teal-coloured hair packing her stuff up in boxes. She looked surprised when she saw him.
"Yes?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Can I help you?"
"I-I'm looking for someone named NiCO?" He said. "Do you know where he is?"
"She," said the blue-haired girl. "And I'm her. What do you want to see me for?"
"I've heard that you can bring people back from the dead," he said. "Can you help me?"
"Well sorry, kid, but I'm leaving," she said. "I'm quitting the job soon. Tomorrow, to be more specific."
"Please," he begged, kneeling down. "You're my last hope! I've no where else to go! All I want is to be with her, and live a happy life with her, not this tragic and tainted life I'm having now!"
"Oh my gosh," she said in shock and sympathy. "Who are you and what's your story?"
"I-I have no name," he said. "They either call me nameless or Zhe Prime. I was forced to be an assassin for NESTS. They genetically altered my DNA to give me pryokinesis."
"NEST?" NiCO said, surprised. "I've heard of the name before. Oh where... ah yes. Kula told me something about it."
"You know her?" He asked, shocked. "Well then, you might know Isolde in that case."
"No, I'm afraid I don't," she said. "You want me to resurrect her right? Well then where are her remains?"