The Lazy Day

They went back home and Mist put the full white lenses with the brown ones provided by Ayane. She put them on in th bathroom and cam out looking like a normal person. She didn't look much like Kasumi though. But she still bore resemblance from Kasumi. She looked as if she was Kasumi's sister who looked a bit like Kasumi but different. But other than that still unrecognisable.
Mist felt very confident now that she looked as normal as everyone else. But there was one thing though, just one thing. It was her voice. Her voice wasn't very normal. It was more like an echo. She could say that she has a sore throat. But people would think otherwise if her continues to sound like that overtime. But there was nothing to be done. Mist could only act like she couldn't talk or pretend to have a sore throat. It wasn't very noticeable so the others just brushed it off.
They decided that they would just have a lazy day at home. They played video games on the tv, played card games like UNO, Old maid and Snap, just sat and stared at the abyss and played computer games. While they were playing Snap, Hayate had run out of cards and was waiting to snap. Instead, he fell asleep with his mouth wide open. Ryu saw this and pressed a finger against his smiling lips signalling them to keep quiet and grabbed the nearby cup of water. He brought it towards Hayate, trying not to laugh and poured it into his mouth. The others started giggling as Hayate woke up with a jump and coughed out the water.
"You beast!" shouted Hayate slapping Ryu on the back while glaring at him. "And you girls are laughing too?"
They started laughing even more and even Hayate started laughing with them.
After that, they felt hungry. So they decided to cook together or more like watch the others cook as only Kasumi, Sakura, Daisy and Mist were the only ones cooking as the others just sat about.
"Let's just let the Kasumis do the cooking," said Ayane. "I'm a little lazy."
"Yeah same here," said Hayate, lazily. "So what's cookin'?"
"Chicken Risotto as the main course," said Kasumi. "Fruit cocktail for dessert and some fresh pineapple smoothie to wash it down."
"Sounds delicious," said Hayabusa. "Feeling hungry by just hearing it."
"You're always hungry, Ryu," said Ayane. "But yeah I'm hungry too by just hearing it."
So the dinner was prepared. It smelt amazing and was very delicious to eat. They ate heartily and then found it hard to move as they were stuffed. They then argued who should do the dishes.
"You three do it," said Kasumi. "We cooked."
"Nope," said Ayane. "I'm lazy..."
"Oh come on it's only fair as you only watched us cook while lazing about," said Mist. "We're tired after all that cooking."
"Fine..." said Hayabusa , getting up. "Come on you two, lazy bums you were sitting too right?"
The two half-siblings groaned and got up. They gathered the dishes and went to the kitchen and did the washing.
"This is the best day I ever had," said Mist while washing off her makeup. "I had never had this much fun in my whole life. I also enjoyed cooking, and playing games with you guys."
Kasumi smiled then said. "Glad you do, Mist. "Anyway tomorrow we'll have a stakeout on M.I.S.T."
"Oh so we'll do some spying?" asked Mist, getting excited. "Especially since I can teleport without a trace I think I'll have some fun."
"Yeah it's funny how I leave a trail of sakura petals when I teleport," said Kasumi. "I guess it's because of my Ki."
"Maybe," said Mist while drying her face and hands using a towel. She was back to her normal self with black hair. "I guess I don't have a Ki since I'm man made."
"Oh of course you do, Mist," said Kasumi, comfortingly. "Just like they cloned me, they must have cloned my Ki too. So your Ki must be modified and enhanced too."
"I guess you're right," said Mist. "I guess I'll turn in for the day. I'm so tired despite not doing anything..."
They walked out of the bathroom.
"Yeah same here," said Kasumi and laughed. "Woah look at this lot here!"
She pointed at the rest of their housemates dosed off on the sofa while snoring loudly.
"Come on lets ask them to go sleep in their rooms," said Kasumi. "Come on everyone wake up. Wake up! Go sleep in your rooms. I don't think it's comfy sleeping there."
They sleepily got up and walked to their rooms. The moment their heads hit the pillow, they were already asleep. It was astonishing how they were so tired after a lazy day of doing nothing but playing games and staring at the abyss.