Moving in

"I don't think you should come," said Hayate. "It might be dangerous."
"I-I understand," said Isolde, dismayed. "I'll stay here."
"Don't worry, Isolde," said Nameless. "We will be fine."
Isolde nodded and hugged her boyfriend tightly. She didn't know why, but she teared up. Nameless felt his shoulder getting wet and looked at her.
"Isolde, don't worry," said Nameless. "I'll be fine. We're gonna succeed on this mission. I'll take you out for ice cream as soon as you come back, okay?"
"Okay," said Isolde. "But promise you'll be careful?"
"I promise," said Nameless. "I'll be careful."
"Not just you, I mean everyone," said Isolde. "You guys are all I have!"
"Don't worry, we will," said Hayate. "And we'll keep Kula safely too."
"Oh I can protect myself," said Kula. "Also, can I come with you for ice cream when we're back?"
"Sure, Kula," said Isolde. "I'll only be too happy to bring you with us."
Kula cheered in joy and they all climbed into Krizalid's car with Maxima driving. They didn't really bring much stuff, only an overnight bag with a few things. The shinobi team followed behind with their car.
"So you're our father?" K' asked from the back and Maxima nodded. "Well, this is gonna be awkward..."
"Not really," said Maxima. "You know, Terry once just came to me and asked for fathering questions? He said it's because I'm taking care of two big kids which were you guys."
"That loud-mouthed idiot," said K'. "He thinks he's a counsellor or something?"
"Oh come on, he isn't so bad," said Maxima. "He just thought I looked fatherly and he needed to raise Rock, remember? He just wanted to be a good father, that's all. Also, he was just trying to help you because you had a lot on your hands."
"Yeah... that's true too," said K'. "I was kinda stressed out back then..."
Meanwhile in the shinobi team car...
"I can't believe it," said Kasumi. "We're gonna kill Donovan!"
"Yes and I can't wait to do it," said Hayate. "Especially because of what he did to our clan."
"And what he did to Honoka," said Ayane. "Honoka, this is your first mission. How do you bfeel?"
"I feel kinda... excited, I guess..." said Honoka. "But I deserve my share of revenge!"
"Yes you had nothing to do with him but he decided that it's a good idea to hurt such an innocent girl like you," said Hayate. "Don't hold back, Honoka."
"I won't," said Honoka. "I'm gonna use the Wakizashi that Kasumi Oneesan gave me!"
"And the Kunai I gave you," said Ayane. "You deserve your share too."
"Can I come to the clan after all this is over?" Honoka asked. "I wanna be a ninja too!"
"Sure, but what does your mother say?" Hayate asked. "If she allows, the sure."
"Oh she's fine with it," said Honoka. "She thinks that I should learn something new, and ninjutsu is one of my favourite things so she allows. As long as I still go to college that is..."
They went to the house at the countryside. It was still dark as it was before dawn. They entered the house with the key that the owner mentioned. It was a nice house, nicely furnished. There was even a fireplace.
"Oh I like the looks of that!" Krizalid said, turning it on with his flame. "This place is so cold!"
"Yeah I know right," said K'. "At least you don't have to wear that long coat..."
"Yeah," said Krizalid, sitting down on the couch in front of the fireplace. "Wait is it raining?"
"Yep," said Nameless, looking outside the window. "It's been raining ever since we came to Ireland."
"It's a good thing it wasn't raining when we were coming here on the plane," said Hayate. "We wouldn't have had a smooth landing..."
"Can I play in the rain?" Kula asked. "Please? Please please please....?"
"No Kula," said Kasumi. "Donovan might see you."
"Well I don't care," said Kula. "We're gonna kill him right?"
"He might get away from here if he sees you," said Ayane. "Then we have to chase him again. You don't want that, do you?"
"Oh..." said Kula. "Can I play after we kill him?"
"Sure," said Ryu. "Go ahead."
"Are we supposed to hide or anything?" Honoka asked. "Because he might get alerted if we just stay here?"
"Yeah, Honoka's right," said Hayate. "Come on, let's see if there are any rooms at the back."
They looked around the house and found a kitchen and three bedrooms plus two bathrooms.
"Perfect," said Hayate. "You girls take those rooms while Ryu and I take this one."
"Well, it's not like we're gonna sleep here or anything," said Kasumi. "But yeah, we need changing rooms."
"Oooo I can't wait to wear a ninja outfit!" Honoka exclaimed in excitement. "I can't wait to become a real ninja!"
They had a light breakfast and waited. They were 45 minutes away from the hotel.

Isolde was kinda worried for them.
"I don't know why, but I feel a little weird," said Isolde. "I feel like something bad is gonna happen to them..."
"Don't worry, Isolde," said Seirah. "They're gonna do fine."
"Yeah it's not like it's the first time they're on a mission," said Iori. "They must've done this kinda thing countless of times."
"Yeah Iori's right," said Kyo. "They'll do fine."
Isolde nodded but still looked doubtful.
The others were discussing how they were gonna lure Donovan to them.
"Okay so we'll just go and invite them to tea," said Krizalid. "And then what?"
"We gobble him when he's least expecting it," said Hayate. "You bring him in and lock the front door. We will come from the back."
"Good idea," said Maxima. "So who shall go and bring him in?"
"I think it's best if one of us go," said Krizalid. "You know, because we are a family?"
"Yeah," said Maxima. "I think I, you and K' should go. Nameless should stay here, 'preparing' the tea."
"Sounds good," said Nameless. "I can stay here and keep watch maybe?"
"Okay so what time should we go?" Krizalid asked. "Now's too early. No one has tea at this time of the day."
"How about after lunch, at three?" Kasumi said. "My fortune says that that's the best time for me today."
"Perfect time too," said Hayate. "That's teatime."
They agreed and looked forward to their mission. Especially the ninjas, mainly Honoka. This was her first ninja missions.
"Well, technically not the first," said Honoka. "The first time was when we went kidnapped Rig."
"Yeah but that wasn't exactly a mission," said Kasumi. "This one's gonna have more action!"

Dead Or Alive Fanfiction X The King of Fightersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें