NiCO's motives

"Ah so you've brought her," said NiCO. "Well sorry he had to defeat you and tie you up, but it's all for a good cause. You're gonna see your mother alive!"
"What?!" asked Helena. "You still don't get it, do you? People grow stronger by overcoming sadness! You will understand soon..."
"That's not what I think," said NiCO. "Anyway, your mother is almost alive! All she needs is a little bit of you."
"What?!" asked Helena.
"Yeah you heard me," said NiCO. "She needs your blood, and I don't just mean your blood type, I mean your blood. It contains the data that we need."
"No you can't do this!" exclaimed Helena. "I cannot allow this!"
"Donovan Jr, put her inside the chamber!" shouted NiCO. "We need her blood to resurrect Maria!"
"Uh oh what should I do?" thought Rig. "Should I do this or not?"
"What are you waiting for?" asked NiCO. "Do it! It is a time consuming process! If we don't start now, it would only be completed tomorrow!"
Rig dragged Helena into the chamber, with no choice. He planned to get her out before the process was complete, so that the experiment would be a failure.
"I'll get you out later," Rig whispered to Helena and she nodded. "But I'll have to put you in for now."
So it was done. Rig put her inside the chamber like NiCO said and locked it.
"Keep guard," said NiCO, while walking off. "I'll be back in a few hours."
She left the lab and it was only the two of them left there.
"Do you want me to get you out?" asked Rig to Helena inside the chamber. "You choose. If you stay here, your mother will be resurrected. If you don't, your mother will stay dead, like before."
Helena said nothing, but started thinking of her mother. She thought about how she loved her so much, how she sacrificed herself for her. She started tearing up a bit.
"I'll do it," Helena said finally, wiping away a tear. "I'll stay here. But only because I want my mother back."
"Okay as you wish," said Rig. "But if she plans to do anything else besides that, I won't think twice to bust you outta here."
"Okay," said Helena, drowsily. "I feel like I'm losing consciousness, must be part of the experiment."
Helena slowly fainted and then some machinery started holding her up, like how it did to Ayane and Honoka when resurrecting Raidou.
"Well hopefully NiCO doesn't miss use you," said Rig, looking at the Helena from outside the glass. "I hope they don't turn Maria into an evil cyborg like what they did to Raidou. But then again, Raidou was already evil."
So he just started to look around the lab and found some fascinating things to look at and started examining them. He went to a secluded corner and decided to tell the others about the news.
Rig: So I brought Helena to the lab
Kasumi: What did NiCO do to her?"
Rig: She wants to resurrect her mother
Rig: N she needs some data from Helena
Ayane: She actually agreed?
Rig: Yes but she didn't an first
Rig: She thought about it and then agreed
Rig: I'm gonna break her out of there if NiCO tries anything funny
Hayate: Good
Hayate: Don't trust NiCO much
Hayate: She may even try to do something to Helena
Rig: Yeah I'll keep watch
So he just looked around and grew bored of the lab. Then he got a command to go back to his home and so he did. He went to his home, feeling like this 'control' thing would stop for now and it did. He felt as if a huge headache had stopped. He felt relieved and relaxed. He called Bass and and told him everything.
"Hey Bass!" said Rig. "You won't believe what happened!"
"What exactly happened after you left the bar?" asked Bass. "What did that chick do? It's a good thing I played along..."
"They made me bring Helena to them," said Rig. "Believe it of not, they want to resurrect her mother!"
"What?" asked Bass, confused. "But why?"
"I have no idea," said Rig. "Maybe it's some sort of experiment?"
"Maybe," said Bass. "But you better not let them do anything weird or evil to her."
"I'll try to," said Rig. "Anyway, wanna go out tonight?"
"Yeah sure," said Bass. "Tina's wants to come too."
"The more the merrier," said Rig, smirking over the phone. "See ya later, Bass."
He then updated everything to the shinobi group back in Miyama.
"So that's why she asked you to capture Helena, huh," Hayate said to Rig over the phone in speaker mode. "She was trying to resurrect her?"
"Yup," said Rig. "I wanted to break her out of there if she didn't want to agree, but then she agreed to stay because she said she wanted her mother back."
"So you just left her there?" asked Ayane. "What if they try to do harm to her?"
"Then I'll just have to break her out of there," said Rig. "If feel like they'd summon me again soon."
"How do you know?" asked Kasumi. "But what if they don't?"
"I feel like they will because they're actually using me to do their dirty work," said Rig. "But it's to our advantage too, right?"
"Yeah it is," said Hayate. "But you better keep a low profile. They might be watching you every minute of the day."
"I hope not," said Rig, creeped out. "But I don't think so because I keep my door closed at all times and I actually did a thorough check around my place for cameras and I found none. Like I even used a device for it."
"Good," said Hayate. "You didn't find any right? Was this before or after you got the immunity for the mind control?"
"After," said Rig. "I did this only yesterday. But I think I should do it everyday, now that you've said it..."
"Yeah you better," said Ryu. "They might have bugged your place to keep an eye on you."
"Yeah I better," said Rig. "That white-haired chick might break into my house and plant one when I'm not around."
"Yeah she might," said Kasumi. "MIST is very good at hacking stuff. You better check your phone too. They might have even hacked it..."
"Been there, done that," said Rig. "I threw that phone away, together with the SIM. I got a new one not long ago."
"You're prepared, Rig," said Ayane. "It's a good thing, too."
"I think I gotta leave," said Rig. "I'm getting a throbbing headache, and we all know what that means..."
Rig hung up and he instantly felt a pain in his head, the same one that he had before that. He was getting used to it, but it still hurt a lot and he yelled in agony, but soon recovered. He was ordered to go to MIST again.

A/N: Hey everyone! I've been very busy updating the Tekken fanfiction that I almost completely ignored this book... but I'll try and update more often! Thanks for reading!

Love,
Shasha Meow