The Bogard brothers

A blond man with very long hair opened the door. Kyo stared at him in shock.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The blond man at the door asked. "If you're here to rob me, then it's gonna end bad for you..."
"Just let us in, Bogard," Iori said, much to his surprise. "We're your friends. We are not here for trouble."
Just then Kyo spotted K' and his friends coming into the corridor. He just pushed Iori and Terry into the apartment and shut the door.
"Hey who do you think you are?" Terry asked, getting into his fighting stance. "You just come here, and shove me in?"
"Who is it, Terry?" Another voice asked from the living room. "You're taking longer than usual..."
"Hey hey it's just us," said Iori, taking off his cap, which was enough to show who he was. "You don't recognise us?"
"Yagami?" Terry asked in shock. "But your eyes... are you wearing contacts?"
"Geez, why is everyone so interested with my eyes?!" Iori asked, annoyed. "I lifted the curse and they turned blue, got it?"
"Okay so if you're Yagami, then who's this?" Terry asked, pointing towards Kyo. "I don't remember you having any friends... besides ghosts and rogues, that is..."
"It's me," Kyo said while taking off his mask and cap. "I'm not a ghost, nor am I a rogue. Don't ask why I'm with Yagami..."
"But why are you here?" Terry asked. "And more importantly, what are you doing together?"
"It's a long story, Terry..." said Kyo, regretting to ever come with Iori in the first place. "You wouldn't wanna hear it..."
"Who is it Terry?" Rock Howard asked while walking towards the door. "Is that who I think it is? But it can't be! They're never together!"
"Well, we are now," said Iori. "We just decided to stop flying at other."
"We?" Kyo asked, doubtfully. "It was you!"
"Okay fine," said Iori. "It was me."
Terry and Rock just stared at them, weirded out.
"Well we have no time to explain," said Iori. "We need to see what's going on next door."
"Umm... who lives there?" Rock asked to their surprise. "All I know is that three ladies live there, judging by the noise they make..."
"Wait you've never seen them?" Terry asked, surprised.
"No..." Rock said sheepishly. "I... I feel awkward around ladies..."
"Oh great..." said Terry, slapping his forehead. "What am I ever gonna do with you?"
"Well good luck with that, Terry," said Kyo. "But we have to go."
They slowly walked out, wearing their caps and masks, leaving the two blond men confused. They stood outside the door to the apartment that Kula and her friends live in to listen what was going on.
"Wait what?" They heard K' ask. "They are gonna go to Ireland?"
"And you're going with them?" Maxima asked. "No you can't!"
"That's right, Kula," said Whip. "It would be dangerous!"
"Aww but I wanna go!" Kula said pleadingly. "Pleeeaseee?"
"That's right, guys," said Diana. "She really wants to go. So we're gonna go too."
"Yes we are," said Foxy in a loving voice. "We're both gonna go with her."
"In that case, we'll come too," said K'. "But first I wanna meet those ninjas."
"Alright then," said Diana, and two outside heard the jingle of keys. "You wanna go now?"
"Sure," K' said. "We might as well."
The two pyromancers outside scrambled to their feet and ran to the apartment next door. The six people came out and eyed them suspiciously as Iori was knocking on Terry's door.
"Hey open up!" Iori shouted while knocking on the door. "We left our keys in there!"
Terry opened the door and the two of them just pushed him in and closed the door.
"What's up with them?" Whip asked, pointing towards them.
"I didn't know that Terry lived here," said Maxima. "I better add this info into my system."
Just then they saw Andy coming home after going on a date with Mai. He walked towards his apartment and saw the group of six outside while Diana was locking up.
"Oh hey Andy," said Foxy. "Just back after seeing Mai?"
"Yep," said Andy. "She insisted that we go on a date..."
"You actually like Mai?" Kula asked, shocked. "I hate her! She and her fire! But what I hate the most about her is she called Diana and Foxy trees! Who does she think she is huh?!"
"Well I dislike her too," K' agreed. "She even asked me why I was so moody when there was 'such a vision of loveliness' in front of me. She creeps me out sometimes..."
"Well yeah," Iori said to the others with him. "She isn't a ninja, she's a maggot! Just looking at her turns my stomach..."
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with you, Yagami," said Kyo. "She thinks she's number one!"
"And she keeps bugging me to tell her where Andy is," Terry added. "Sometimes I really pity him..."
"Well yeah that's kinda true," Andy said outside. "She lets it go over her head sometimes..."
"I say she's an airhead," said Foxy. "Don't you guys think so?"
The others agreed but Kula didn't seem to know what it meant.
"What's an airhead?" Kula asked. "Does it mean that Mai's head is filled with air?"
"We'll explain later, Kula," said Diana after she finished locking up. "Come on guys."
They went towards the elevator. Andy took out his keys to enter is apartment when Iori and Kyo burst out and ran down the corridor. Andy just stared after them in shock and confusion.
"Who were they?" Andy asked, entering and seeing the rest of his housemates near the door. "And why did they run away like that?"
"It's Iori and Kyo," said Terry, annoyed with them. "They're spying on the NESTS people next door."
"Why?" Andy asked. "And since when did they become friends?"
"They never told," Rock said with a shrug. "They just came, hid here, went next door, listened in and came back here then ran away!"
"Weird..." said Andy, weirded out. "Anyway, what's for dinner?"
"But you just had your lunch," said Terry, confused. "Like, isn't that why you went out with Mai?"
"Yeah but that was lunch," said Andy. "I'm asking what's for dinner."
"Oh bother..." the two other men said in annoyance.
"Wait where's Ukee?" Terry asked, looking around.
"He was here just a minute ago," said Rock, also looking around.
Just then, Terry received a tiny punch on his back. It was Ukee.
"There he is," Terry said, putting the little monkey on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Iori and Kyo were running down the steps, towards the ground floor. There they saw the six of them getting into a car.
"Quick quick lets get a cab," said Iori, pulling Kyo towards the entrance. "There! There's one right there!"
They climbed into the cab just as the other car drove out. They asked the driver to follow the car.
The car went through a forest area and then soon they came to a residential area surrounded by trees. It soon stopped in front of a house surrounded by Sakura trees. It was the Mugen-Tenshin ninjas home.
Kula got out first and ran in excitedly. Kasumi greeted her at the door.