Rig's party

That weekend, they all dressed up nice and went to New York in their spaceship. They hid the spaceship in a forest near Rig's house and went to the party.
"I thought he said he was gonna move to Washington," said Kasumi. "Well maybe he changed his mind."
"Maybe he isn't planning to move cause his Donovan problem's over," said Hayate. "Anyway, let's just go in, and look for Rig."
They went in and saw that there was a bar there with Tina behind it as the bar tender. Lisa was sitting there and chatting with her. Bass was having a drink there while Rig was roaming around, greeting the guests and stuff.
"Hey ninjas!" Rig said, coming towards them. "Hey everyone, the stars of the show are here!"
Everyone started cheering for them and they were proud of themselves.
"Oh you've brought some friends," said Rig, noticing the big company with them. "Welcome to the party! I'm Rig, your host. Feel free to enjoy the party!"
Christie was at the party too. She was drinking a cocktail at the bar.
"Wait, isn't that Christie?" Kasumi asked, pulling her sister and pointing towards Christie. "What is she doing here? Isn't she like Donovan's loyal lap dog or something?"
"I don't know," said Ayane. "Probably drinking her heart out in grief when she found that her boss died."
"I heard you, ninjas," Christie said, turning around on the barstool. "And no, I'm not grieving that for that fool of a Donovan. Anyway, why don't you guys join me?"
"No thanks," Ryu said, and suddenly pulled Hayate closer to him as he saw something interesting. "Dude! Isn't that your girl?"
"Hitomi?" Hayate asked, looking for her. "Where?"
"Over there," Ryu said, pointing towards where Hitomi was talking Leifang with a can of soda. "There she is, on that couch!"
Ryu shoved Hayate forward towards Hitomi. Hayate was annoyed, but went to join Hitomi. Leifang giggled and decided it was best to just leave the two alone to avoid awkwardness. She went to join the ninjas instead.
"Hey guys!" Leifang said, coming towards them. "Congratulations on defeating Donovan!"
"Thanks!" They all said at once.
Just then someone stumbled towards them. It was Brad Wong. As we know, where there is liquor, there is Brad Wong.
Eliot tried to stop him from doing something stupid, but he failed.
"Watch this," Brad said, pushing Eliot aside. "Hey there, pretty girl! You here all by yourself?"
"Brad, cut it out!" Eliot said, trying to stop him. "Haven't you had enough trouble trying to mess around girls?"
"Get away from me," Leifang said, pushing him off. "Eliot, why do you always bring this drunk around?"
"Sorry, Leifang," said Eliot. "Brad, stop! Please don't take it personally, Leifang. You know how he is..."
Despite Leifang pushing him off and Eliot trying to stop him, Brad didn't want to let Leifang off the hook that easily.
"Leave her alone, you drunk," Jann Lee said, stepping between him and Leifang. "Stop messing about with my girl!"
"What?!" Leifang said in shock. "Really?"
"Well yeah," Jann Lee replied. "Wanna grab a drink?"
"Okay..." Leifang said with a smile.
"Hey so you're just gonna ditch me like that?" Diego said, appearing with a bottle of beer. "I thought you wanted to hang out with me instead..."
"Well, change of plans, Diego," said Jann. "See ya after the party?"
He and Leifang went towards the bar to have a drink together, leaving Diego confused.
"I guess I'll just hang out with Mila then," said Diego and walked off to find her. "Hope she isn't occupied..."
"I don't think so," Hayate said, seeing her sitting alone on the couch with her phone. "Tina's busy behind the bar and is chatting with Lisa and Bass is in bodyguard mode for Tina."
He went off and joined Mila instead. Mila was glad that Diego had decided to join her. She was getting bored with sitting alone with her phone.
"Hey look, NiCO's here too," Kasumi said, seeing NiCO sitting down and talking with her father. "Rig must've invited her."
"Yeah I did," said Rig. "She's actually a nice girl."
NiCO saw them and waved with a smile. They waved back.
"I thought she wanted to go back to Finland?" Ayane said. "Like she quit the job and just left?"
"Well, she couldn't just quit like that righ?" Rig said. "She had to sign her resignation letter and get her stuff and also pack up. She's only moving in a few days."
"She's the one that helped me bring Isolde back to life," said Zayn. "I think we better go and thank her again."
He and Isolde went off to NiCO to thank her. She was wearing the fur coat that he got her as a gift.
Brad, still not tired of going after girls, decided to go after Kasumi instead. Kasumi was gonna slap him but Eliot stopped her.
"I'm really sorry, Kasumi," Eliot said apologetically. "Brad, come on, lets go chill outside instead."
"Can someone throw him out?" Iori asked, annoyed. "He's stinking up the place..."
"He kinda reminds me of Chin," said K'. "What do you guys think? But this guy seems like thirty years younger."
"No he's a lot younger than that," said Maxima. "My data says he's only 32."
"Whoa he aged bad..." Kyo said, surprised. "This guy's younger than Terry! Must be all that alcohol..."
"Did someone call me?" Terry said suddenly appearing. "Oh hey, Kyo, Iori. You guys still together?"
"What are you doing here?" Krizalid asked. "How did he even know about this party?"
"I was about to ask you the same question," said Terry. "But I was gonna add another. How are you still alive?"
"Who is he anyway?" Kasumi asked Iori. "Is he a friend?"
"Yep," said Iori. "This is Terry Bogard. We kinda used him as an excuse when following K' and his friends..."
"Wait so you came here all the way from Japan?" Ayane asked, shocked. "Rig's party must be famous!"
"Nah I came from South Town," said Terry. "And you, buddy, are coming with me. You have some serious explaining to do..."
He pulled Krizalid off to another place.
"I think we should enjoy this party," said Ryu. "That's why we're here, right?"
"Wait who's the DJ?" Kyo asked, looking for DJ booth. "This place needs a change of music."
He snuck around, trying to find the DJ. He soon found him and it was Zack.
"Hey Mr DJ," Kyo said, going to him. "You take suggestions?"
"Of course, buddy!" Zack said, handing him a notepad. "There, just put it down here and it will be playing later."
He wrote a bunch of songs that even Zack was confused at why he was taking so long. Kyo handed the notepad back to him and Zack stared at it in disbelieve.
"You wrote two whole pages of nothing but songs?" Zack asked, annoyed. "How do you expect me to play all the suggestions?"
"Just do it, Disco man," said Kyo and went off to find his friends. "Where did this Yagami go?"
He went around looking for Iori but found him on the dance floor with Honoka. He looked at where the others were and found all of them dancing with a partner.
"Yagami with Honoka?" Kyo said, confused. "This is new... well, I kinda expected Kasumi and Ryu, and K' with Kula. Maxima and Seirah is something new, but Yagami and Honoka? I wish Yuki was here..."
"Boo!" Someone exclaimed behind him.
He turned around to find Yuki there. He was surprised to see her.
"Yuki?" Kyo asked in surprise. "How did you get here?"
"I decided to invite her as a surprise for you," Rig said, coming to them. "That red-headed friend of yours told me that you might be lonely here, so he told me about her."
"So that idiot was planning that dance with Honoka this whole time?" Kyo asked, annoyed. "Anyway, thanks Mr Rig."
"Aww there's no need with the mister stuff," said Rig. "Enjoy the party, Kyo."
He walked off to stop a bar fight that Brad gotten himself into, again.
"So Kyo, you told me nothing about what you have gotten yourself into," said Yuki