Meeting the Armstrongs

They all sat around on the dining table while eating the breakfast that the Alphas prepared. It was a tasty meal of blueberry pancakes. Kasumi decided to ask something to Kula.
"So Kula," she began. "What does this K' guy actually look like? Does he look scary?"
"Oh no he doesn't," said Kula. "He's very nice. Wait, I took a selfie with him the other day."
She took out her phone and showed the others the selfie that she took with K'.

"She took out her phone and showed the others the selfie that she took with K'

"Oh he doesn't look scary..." said Kasumi. "He looks kinda good actually. You two look cute together."
"Huh?" asked Kula, confused. "What made you think he looked scary?"
"Well, you said he has fire powers," said Kasumi. "I imagined him to be a guy whose body is covered in lava or something like that."
"Well we have seen a guy like that though," said Kula. "It's Saiki. Ash Crimson's ancestor. He has fire powers too. But his powers are... ugly... K's fire is really pretty."
"I thought you hated fire?" asked Ayane. "Like you were saying something about it the other day?"
"Yeah but I don't know why but I like K's fire," said Kula. "Kyo's fire looks quite similar but I hate it!"
"Very strange," said Diana. "We always wondered why but we still don't know."
"Maybe Kula has a crush on K'," said Foxy with a smirk. "Like you always hate fire but not K's? Very peculiar..."
"Crush?" asked Kula. "You mean to say I wanna crush K'? I never thought of such a thing!"
"Let's just eat," said Diana. "Foxy, don't say anything about it now. We'll talk about it later."
They ate and then left in a bullet train to Osaka. They took a taxi to where the tournament was being held. They found the place where Tina lived with her father temporarily. They barged into the apartment as a group. Kula stayed home with Diana and Foxy since they thought it would be too crowded in a train. Kula was disappointed since she badly wanted to go but Foxy and Diana wouldn't let her. Instead, they took her out to make up for it.
The shinobi team barged in and found the place empty.
"They must be asleep since it's like 9.00 a.m. only," said Hayate. "Let's go and see if they're in the rooms."
They entered one of the rooms and found it empty.
"Let's try this one now," said Kasumi. She opened and was immediately welcomed by loud snores. The laptop screen was open, but off, but Tina and Bass were sprawled on each other on the bed, evidently conking out while watching a movie together. "Aww look at that... should we wake them up?"
"We should," said Ayane. "We need to ask them questions."
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" asked Kasumi. "Like they're still asleep. Should we wait?"
But at that time the Armstrongs woke up to the sound of them talking. They were startled to suddenly see the ninjas in their bedroom.
"Hey! What're ya doin' 'ere?" asked Tina. "And why have ya brought yer enemies with you? And is that yer cousin? She looks like ya but looks different."
"Umm hi?" said Kasumi. "We came to ask questions..."
"And why have ya decided to come so early?" Bass asked, scratching his eyes. "We had a long night yesterday after the photo shootin' and now yer here so early to question us?"
"Umm sorry about that, but..." said Hayate. "It's pretty urgent."
"What's So urgent that couldn't wait til' lunchtime?" asked Tina. "Was there an earthquake or sumtin'?"
"Umm this is getting awkward," whispered Ryu to Hayate. "I'm beginning to feel as if we shouldn't have come this early."
"We just wanted to ask about Rig," said Kasumi. "You know, your former colleague at the oil rig?"
"Of course I know him," said Bass. "He was ma best friend. But he suddenly became different.. started fightin' me for no reason. He usually does it just for trainin' but sometimes he acts like he doesn't know me. He says he's never heard of me and stuff like that. Once we were hangin' around and suddenly he groaned in pain while holdin' his head and then he left. When I asked him why he asked me who I was!"
"So that's the story," said Hayate. "Was anyone else there besides you two?"
"There was this white haired dame there," said Bass. "She was young and had short white hair, gray eyes, dressed in black. What I found weird is that, when Rig left, she followed him out too."
"Well we know who that is," said Kasumi. "She's Christie. She's works for Donovan."
"Yeah there was this one time I saw her with Rig," said Tina. "She kept callin' him Junior. I dunno what that meant. Do ya know anythin' about it?"
"Yes we do," said Ayane. "They say he's Victor Donovan's son."
"But Rig says he doesn't even know his own name," said Bass. "He says he doesn't even know who his parents are."
"Maybe he doesn't like his past," said Hayate. "And maybe he's against Donovan and decided to just work as an oil platform worker instead of working with Donovan for evil."
"Yes that's true," said Bass. "He was always against evil-doers. And this Donovan person doesn't sound like a good guy."
"Yes I think I've heard about this guy in the tournament," said Tina. "Helena was saying sumtin' about Donovan to her maid and I just happened to walk by when they said that and I couldn't help hearin' their conversation."
"Well thanks Mr Armstrong and Miss Armstrong," said Kasumi. "Sorry to have barged in on you like this."
"Ya still haven't explained why ya brought yer enemies here to see us," said Tina. "Are ya even aware of 'em being 'ere?"
"Yeah we reprogrammed them," said Hayate. "They're on our side now."
They left the Armstrong's temporally hotel suite and went back to Miyama. The others were still out so they decided to relax a bit.
"It's such a hot day," said Ayane. "Can we have a drink?"
"Yes to do kitchen to prepare the fruit smoothies," said Kasumi. "It's very hot for a spring afternoon."
"And just imagine drinking them under a Sakura tree of falling petals," said Sakura. "I realised there's one in the backyard. Can we sit there?"
"Sure it has been a long time since we sat there," said Hayate. "It's very peaceful out there."