A visit to M.I.S.T again

The next day, they all woke up, had breakfast and prepared for a stakeout. They decided that they would try and stop Project Alpha and Project Epsilon once and for all. They grabbed as many weapons as they can and set off.
"There are two things we can do," said Hayate. "One is we stop the Alphas, the second is we reprogram all the Alphas and make them work for us without the knowledge of M.I.S.T."
"One is okay but hard," said Kasumi. "Two is hard and time consuming but it's easier and it is more effective."
"I gotta agree with Kasumi here," said Ayane. "It's better that way and the Alphas can give us info on what's going on there."
"Do you think we should wear masks?" asked Hayabusa. "You know just in case?"
"I guess we need to," said Hayate. "Especially the clones because if they get recognised, they can get captured and reprogrammed again."
"But there's one problem," said Sakura. "We don't have any masks."
"For goodness sake that isn't a problem," said Kasumi. "Just use the scarfs I gave you."
"And Mist needs to be extra careful," said Hayate. "If they recognise her, they'll capture all of us and they might even steal all of our genes and kill us."
"Mist, you come with us," said Ayane. "You need to be extra concealed."
"Please don't suffocate me," said Mist and went with them to the room. They dressed her up in Ayane's older shozoku with a long-sleeved inner shirt and used Ayane's purple scarf to conceal her face. She also wore gloves too and concealed herself as much as she could.
"Hope this scarf doesn't fall off," said Ayane while tightening it. "There you go, no one could tell that you have pink translucent skin now."
Mist looked at the mirror and gave a shout.
"Gah! I looked like a sparring dummy," she said. "But at least I don't look like a pink person."
The two girls laughed at her reaction.
"That's one of the ways we ninjas hide our identity," said Kasumi. "It's also easier for us to blend into the surroundings."
The others changed into their shozoku too.
They decided to park the car far away and walk quietly into the dark towards the M.I.S.T. laboratory. They hacked into the system like they usually did and entered the lab. It was unusual how the lab seemed very quiet now.
"It's because many employees quit this place except for NiCO," said Daisy. "Lisa quit too but still has access to the database."
"Wow very bad system," said Ryu. "But good thing too, at least she can help us."
They entered and saw that NiCO was working overtime again. This time she was checking in on a bunch of Phase 4 clones in glass tubes or at least that's what it looked like. They looked like Kasumi, of course but they didn't know if it was a new model or old ones.
"I think it's time to call it a night now," said NiCO. "Gosh it's late, if I don't leave now I won't reach home before daylight!"
She left the lab and went out and went home. They went to check what the product was in the glass tube. They read the label and it said 'Phase 5'.
"Wow who would have thought that they would so quickly make another type of clone," said Kasumi. "It's kinda weird to look at so many clones of yourself but they are against you."
They tried their best and reprogrammed every single Alpha. They didn't do it one by one of course, each person reprogrammed an Alpha at a time. It was hard, since there were so many of them, but they succeeded. They programmed the Alphas so that whatever information they find, they will immediately inform them.
"So what do you wanna do now?" asked Ayane. "We've reprogrammed them and now they technically work for us."
"Whoever you are, stop right there!" said a voice. "You're trespassing on private property."
It was Christie. She got into her fighting stance and was ready to fight them. Kasumi easily defeated her and they ran out of the lab and ran back to their car and drove straight back home.
"Man that was a long day," said Kasumi. "I hope it works."
They instantly slept like logs and didn't wake up till 11am the next day. They were surprised to see that the Alphas were already awake and was preparing breakfast.
"Bacon and eggs?" asked Daisy pointing to the pan of frying bacon. "You are hungry after last night, right?"
"How did you manage to wake up so early?" Ayane asked. "We slept like logs after last night and we are still a little groggy now, you know..."
"Well we aren't normal humans after all, are we?" Sakura said with a shrug. "We don't need that much sleep."
They ate their breakfast when suddenly there was a knock on their front door. Kasumi went to answer it and couldn't believe her eyes. It was an Alpha. She was wearing a blue and teal jumpsuit, just like the one Phase 4 would wear. She was just standing there smiling. She then bowed politely.
"Miss Kasumi, I've come with important information," said the Alpha. "MIST has brought a young girl named Kula Diamond, that has ice powers, from another dimension. It is said that she has been made childish so that she'd be easily controlled by NESTS."
"What's NESTS?" said Kasumi. "Why are you telling me this?"
"NESTS is an organisation similar to MIST and the thing is, Kula is too childish to be given orders," said the Alpha. "She attempts to make friends with whoever it is she is told to eliminate."
"Hmm, is she sweet?" asked Kasumi. "Like, is she nice?"
"Yes she is, very sweet," said the Alpha. "She is a fourteen-year old childish girl. All you have to do is give her ice cream, and she'll do whatever you say!"
"Well, that sounds easy," said Kasumi. "Where is she now? In the lab?"
"Yes, in the lab, she is kept in a special cell," said the Alpha. "I'm sorry, Miss Kasumi, But I have to go now."
With that, the Alpha spun around and vanished into bluish smoke.
"I guess our plan worked," said Kasumi. "So you guys wanna get to this Kula person? She might help us, the Alpha did say that she has ice powers."
"Yeah I guess we should," said Hayate. "We'll go tonight."
"Another sleepless night," Ayane said with a groan. "But yeah we have to go."
They started preparing for the second visit to MIST and try to find Kula.