paparazzi

a Pov where you're obsessed with Colby...;)
In an unhealthy way.

I winged my eyeliner as I cursed myself messing it up again, I hurried and fixed it looking at the clock.
I looked at the framed photo of Colby and I with a smirk, priceless.

I had a knock on my door, so I opened it with my toothbrush in my mouth, "You're not ready!?" My best friend yelled at me, I rolled my eyes,
"Being late is a statement." I managed to say, i continued brushing my teeth and she rolled her eyes at me, "How is it a statement. You wanted to meet him for real, and I got you an in. Now you wanna miss more time with him..?" She crossed her arms as she leaned against the bathroom door.
"If we get there early they'll just say hi, and more people will walk in, being late means he won't have seen me, and gives him a reason to talk to me.." I winked at her, "Yeah or he won't talk to you, and maybe you'll get over this weird crush." She chuckled. "Fuck you Maggie." I shut the bathroom door. I glanced at my outfit once more before heading out, a tight red vinyl skirt with a black vinyl shirt revealing my chest a decent amount...I put on lip gloss.

I smirked to myself as we arrived to the mansion. So many cars in the driveway, a big gate dividing the house from the road and sidewalk, I watched as people walked in, Maggie parked the car.
We got out of the car, I walked confidently as we went to the front door, I knocked and smiled at Maggie, "Thank you."
Sam opened the door, "Hey!"
"Hey, my friend said I could come crash the party.." Maggie lied, Sam smiled, "The more the merrier..."
"Thanks.." I smiled at Sam. We made our way in swiftly, I held my excitement in well, the mansion was exactly what I knew it looked like, it felt so unreal to be standing in here. I looked at the crowd, knowing exactly who and what I was here for.
He wasn't there. I looked over at the kitchen, he was standing with Kat and Sam, I bit my lip harshly, guess it would have to wait. I walked into the living room, a guy smirked at me and I scoffed, ignoring his invitation to dance, I placed myself on the couch, watching the crowd dance. Suddenly he walked into the crowd, chugging a beer, I smirked at myself, getting up as he threw the cup on the floor, I walked confidently until a woman hurried to his side, they chatted and I rolled my eyes. She touched his chest and I cursed her under my breath. Colby suddenly walked away from her, I hurried and followed him to the kitchen, he grabbed another drink, I waited for him to walk back into the living room, watching him, hoping I could get this right. He began walking towards me and I stumbled into him, his drink spilling on me lightly. "Oh my god im so sorry." He said as he held my shoulder, stopping me from falling. I looked up at him, smiling lightly, "Oh its okay.." He looked down at my outfit, liquor spilled all over it. "Come, I'll help you clean this up.." He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to the bathroom. Some girls watched me from the dancing crowd, I smirked to myself.

The loud house seemed quieter once he shut the bathroom door. He grabbed some toilet paper, and handed it to me. I patted the wet spots, my outfit was basically all latex so it didn't wet much. Colby watched me as I cleaned up. "Im sorry about that." Colby laughed, "Its truly fine don't worry about it, Im honestly clumsy, it was all me." I shrugged.
"Well, im glad I helped." He opened up the bathroom door, and walked out.
I sighed, I guess i had to work harder..

A few hours had passed, Maggie was dancing with some random guy, and I was sitting on the couch, unsure of what to do anymore, I was pretty drunk and hopeless, he was who i wanted, I didn't wanna get up and dance with anyone. I looked down at my skirt and played with the slit.
"Hey, its the girl I spilled a drink all over." Colby said as he walked by with his friends.
"Hey." I chuckled, "You look bored, wanna come swim? I don't want a guest of mine looking bored."
He looked down at my body briefly. "Yeah i do." I smirked, he reached his hand out to mine and helped me up. "you got a bathing suit?" He asked,
"No, but i have a bra and underwear on." I shrugged.
"Great." He took a sip of his drink looking towards me as we walked outside. He was so sexy.
I pulled off my skirt, and then my top, I watched as Colby jumped into the pool with Sam and kat and Brennen. I hurried my way in, by the stairs.
"Guys this is...the girl i spilled rum and coke all over.." Colby chuckled, "Whats your name..?" Brennen politely asked me, "Y/n.." I smiled,
"Thats a nice name." Brennen smirked at me,
"Thanks,"
"Im Brennen, this is Sam and Kat, and well he's Colby." He introduced everyone,
"Hi guys.." I shyly smiled, Kat looked down at me in my bra and I felt uncomfortable.
"Is that a bra..?" She asked me, I nodded, she made her way closer to me, "It is...i didn't plan on swimming tonight, I chuckled."
"It's nice, has no straps, holds up the boobs when you cant have the straps showing, I always have a problem with those though, they slide down my chest." She laughed, "Me too, i guess i was lucky tonight." I laughed with her.

"We're going to head back into the party, it's a bit chilly..." Sam said as him and Kat got out of the pool.
"Ill see you around Y/n, it was nice meeting you! Come give me your instagram when you come back in." She smiled at me, "I will!" I smiled back.
I looked back at the two boys i was in the pool with feeling uneasy. Colby and Brennen both smirked at each other and looked back at me.