Dating other people

r/b/n- random boy name.

i smiled as i ran through the football field, Colby tackled me onto the ground, not in an agressive way, and we laughed, laying onto our sides, staring into each other eyes. he smiled, and i chuckled pulling his face towards mine, placing my lips on his.
"y/n!" i heard my boyfriend yell my name and i pulled away, sighing.
"yeah?" i said getting up as he walked towards us, and colby did the same, wiping his pants.
"Where have you been i've been looking for you, you haven't answered my texts." he pulled me close, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek, then he looked at colby.
"Uh, just hanging with Colby, i texted you." I chuckled rolling my eyes.
"Colby." He said coldly, looking towards him.
"R/b/n." Colby  did the same.
"Me and y/n, are going out for dinner tonight, itd be nice if you and Shea joined no?" R/b/n smiled pulling me closer and i sighed.
"uh i dont think that's-"  i interrupted but Colby cut me off.
"Sounds good." he winked at me, we walked to our cars, i made my way into colby's but r/b/n furrowed his brows at me, "what are you doing y/n." he laughed closing his truck door and i sighed looking at colby.
"This is gonna be hell." i closed his door and got into r/b/n car.

(@ the restaurant)

i pushed the food around in my plate, as Shea giggled with Colby, unlike r/b/n and i, they seemed like they had actual feelings for each other.
"Im going to the washroom." i sighed, getting up and walking to the washroom, little did i know, Colby followed a few moments later.
i heard a knock on the door and he came in.
a small smile on his face as he locked the door.
"in case shea comes or sum.." he pulled me close grabbing my hand.
"Y/n, i don't want to keep seeing Shea. At all." he took a breath.
"I want you. Completely. i don't want to see you at three a.m, i want to wake up with you in my arms. I want a real relationship. I love you. Not her, and i'm tired of pretending i don't. We should be having dinner by ourselves and kissing when the fans ask, and not say no because we're dating other people. Please y/n. He's not even a good dude. I just c-" i cut him off.
"Just shut up and kiss me Colby." i smiled, he leaned in pecking my lips and unlocking the door as we made our way out of the restaurant holding hands, not giving a fuck about shea and r/b/n.