2

"Im so sorry." I apologized as i sat up, he looked at me in my silk pyjamas, "who are you?" He asked,
"Y/n...i met Kat today and she invited me to girls night and let me crash in your bed since you were out..im really sorry.." I apologized again, he shrugged, "its fine."
"You smoke?" He asked, i nodded, "Wanna smoke a j?" He asked, "Yeah sure." I replied, he pulled out a tray from under his bed and began rolling a joint,
"So how old are you?" He asked me, "Twenty two.." I answered, "Me too.." I looked at him as he rolled, his hands looked so good, he was wearing thick rings, he had a black nirvana hoodie on, with black ripped jeans, his blue eyes stared into my whole body giving me shivers when he looked at me, i felt naked when we made eye contact. He was beautiful, he was sexy.
He finished and put the joint to his lips, lighting it, he took deep puffs. "You wanna play music?" He looked at me, i shrugged, "Connect to my speaker, don't play it too loud though." He directed me and i connected myself to the one he told me was his, i played lil peep music lightly as he passed me the joint. "You know good music." He looked at me with a grin, i smirked, "Trust me i know."

"Mind if i crash in my bed with you?" Colby asked as he threw the finished joint out the window, "Sure."
I mumbled nervously, "I dont bite i promise." He winked, i chuckled nervously, "Only if you want me to." He added and i bit my lip.
"you're really pretty.." He said as he got under the blankets with me, "Thank you.." i said nervously,
i looked up at the ceiling as the lil peep music still played, "Have you ever been cheated on?" he asked suddenly, "yeah of course." I replied sadly, he took a deep breath, "It's the most fucked up thing a person could do..."
"it really messes with you." I added, "My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months.." He mumbled,
"Im sorry im telling you, its because you're a stranger and its four am and im high, all the other house members know shes bad for me, i dont wanna prove them right.." He explained, "hey dude, don't feel bad, she's a stupid bitch." I said, he turned to me and i did the same, "She is, but i love her." he sounded so sad, i leaned in and gave him a hug, his arms wrapped around me and he felt warm. I felt my eyes get heavy and started to fall asleep.

"Morning y/n!" I heard Kat as she jumped onto the bed, I looked over beside me panicky and quickly noticed Colby sound asleep beside me,
"Colby must've not even noticed you and he just passed out." She assumed, i felt a sense of relief come over me, "yeah probably," i chuckled, "Sorry about that, i didn't think he was coming home."
"No need to apologize its okay." I shrugged,
He groaned from beside us and Kats eyes widened, "He's a weirdo, anyways, we're making breakfast, come down in a bit?"
"yeah ill be down in a sec." I smiled at her and she made her way out of the room, Colby yawned and sat up, perfect timing.

"Oh hey.." He said shyly, I smiled at him, "hey.."
"I didn't think you'd still be here." He admitted,
"Oh well im sorry, i'll be leaving now." I said and i got up, grabbing my bag on the floor, he chuckled,
"im not telling you to leave." He sat up, i bit my lip, "right..sorry." I apologized again, he laughed,
"Stop apologizing.." I sat on the foot of the bed,
"You up to anything today?" Colby asked me, i turned to him, "No why?"
"Just curious.." He shrugged, "well have a good day colby." i smiled at him and made my way out of the room, into the bathroom, changing.

Once downstairs, i noticed the whole house in the kitchen, Sam and Kat were making pancakes, jake was sitting at the island drinking orange juice, Tara was sitting on the counter, Colby stood by the bacon shirtless eating a piece discreetly, i felt myself shiver at his looks, he was still so attractive. I cant believe i slept in his arms and he has a girlfriend...a cheating girlfriend but..that's beyond the point.
"Come here." Colby said as he pointed a piece of bacon out to me, i smiled lightly as i took the bacon, it tasted yum. "Oh yeah, Colby that's y/n, she slept in your bed last night." Kat introduced us, he smirked,
"i know." I felt myself grow nervous and sat up on the counter, "So guys are we filming a video today or what?" Jake asked everyone, Devyn and Corey walked downstairs, "Nah let's just get drunk." The whole house almost gaged. "Nah."
"I would but i have to go see sarah today again." Colby told the house and they all groaned, "Seriously dude just leave her already, she sucks." Corey shouted, "Yeah man, she doesn't treat you right..." Jake said quietly, Colby sighed, "I dunno guys.."
"Boo." Kat said as she placed pancakes on plates.
I knew how Colby felt, loving someone who was bad for you, its happened to me alot..it happens to almost everyone...

"So y/n, you gonna stay to make a video with us?" Kat looked at me and everyone else joined,
"Come on newbie!" I bit my lip, "okay okay."
"Awesome! Lets make a video getting to know y/n and she'll get to know us! The whole house." Everyone got excited. i picked up my phone and decided to text my dad and tell him i might not come home tonight. Not that he cared much.

"Ditch her dude." Sam said Colby walked downstairs, we all sat in the living room getting ready to film the video, "Should i ?" He asked, "Yeah Colby you'll have so much more fun with us."  Corey answered, he threw off his shoes and came to sit next to me, "Lets go."

"Hey guys this is y/n! shes new! Shes awesome, we're doing this video to get to know her better! She'll be asking us questions and we'll be asking her some, Soooo! Lets get this video started." Kat introduced me. As soon as the video started i knew shit was going to hit the fan,  "Soo y/n! Truth or truth?" She asked, i looked at her, "Im gonna have to pick truth i think." Colby chuckled at me, his smile catching my eyes, "Is it true you hate L.A?"
"Kind of.." I answered, some of them looked at me confused, "Your turn!"
"Kat is it true you kind of felt bad seeing me at a coffee shop all alone and thats why you invited me here?" I asked, "Guilty. But im glad i did.." She smiled at me and i smiled back,
"Y/n, is it true that you find me cute?" Jake playfully smiled at me and i blushed slightly, my gaze turned to Tara who seemed shocked by the question,
"True."

Time went by and the questions got better or worse, however you wanna take it. I had a great time though.

"Sarah, i told you, i got held up with work." I heard Colby as i walked upstairs, "What do you mean held up with work? Filming a dumb video with your friends? I mean thats not even real work." The girl laughed through the phone. "Listen Sarah, i really dont care what you think of my work, it's important to me so, what'd you even call me for?" He asked maturely, I felt bad for eavesdropping so i kept walking to the bathroom until i heard this manipulative girls words, "I called because i love you Colby and i don't wanna lose you over this..over a mistake.." She cried, "Having a whole affair is a mistake? While our relationship was perfectly fine!" He laughed, "Fine? Colby im lonely you're never around. I just felt so unwanted, i never wanted to hurt you, i just felt lonely and lost.." It went quiet,
"dont leave me Colby.." She cried out,
"Okay Sarah, im going to bed." He said and she started to reply but he hung up. I began walking to the bathroom faster, what a stupid bitch.

As i got into the bathroom, i looked at myself in the mirror, throwing on another shirt to get more comfortable for the drive i had back home.
Suddenly the door opened, "Oh shit sorry." Colby said, "Oh its fine im done." I said as i opened the door for him to come in, "just came to brush my teeth." He said as he walked in, "you going home?" He asked me, i shrugged, "yeah.."
"Do you wanna stay? Smoke another joint? Hangout..?" He asked, i thought about saying no, then i thought about the phone call he just had and how no one else knew what she did to him..i felt like he needed someone. "Yeah, id like that." I smiled at him, "Great ill meet you in my room in a sec."