First love

(Graduated kidz)

i kissed his lips, not letting tears fall out of my eyes, i pulled away, looking into no where but his eyes, the airport filled with people, but i couldn't care less. He sighed letting go of my hand and i bit my lip, as he wiped a tear from under my eye,
"I wished this could have ended differently.." he spoke softly,
"Me too..but you have LA and..your fans..." i sniffled and he pushed my hair behind my ear,
"And you have College, and A medical degree to get...You'll be the best surgeon ever y/n...seriously...this will be better for us." Colby spoke and i wanted to cry, and punch a wall for separating us forever but i couldn't.
"I love you, i will always love you.." He added, i opened my mouth to speak, until we heard his flight being called and Sam waved at me,
i waved softly and Colby hugged me tightly one last time.
"Our story isn't over yet y/n. I promise. we'll find our way back to each other." He kissed my lips and walked to his flight.

(present, im not finna explain this in the story, so basically elton and y/n, are friends from medical school but he quit following his passion, and y/n doesnt watch youtube anymore she too busy)

i unpacked my last box. The intern Job, i had gotten was in Los angeles so i had to move from Kansas.
my phone rang and i picked it up smiling,
"Hey elton!"
"Hey y/n/n, im taking you out for ice cream, for your first night in LA. Then you can come over and meet the best boys on earth.
Ouuuu, Aaron and Colby are single." I could tell he was smirking through the phone.
"I already dated a Colby, and im not down for a relationship right now.." i bit my lip, my career was my main concern for now.
"you'll change your mind once you meet him." He chuckled, "Im on my way, Get ready!" He hung up and i got dressed into some casual cute clothes.
i got into his car when he arrived and he smiled at me, "I missed you Princess." i smiled as he kissed my cheek, "Me too."
he drove off somewhere, a big ass mansion.
"Why are we here, i thought we were getting ice cream?" i raised an eyebrow and he chuckled, "yeah but the boys are beggin to come cause they hella want ice cream since i mentioned it." We got out of the car walking to the front door, we walked in and a dirty blonde boy playing with a dog was on the couch, he smiled at me, "Hey im Aaron!" he said cutely.
"Im y/n." i shook his hand and i heard someone walk into the living room so i turned towards them noticing Sam in front of me.
"Sam?" my eyes widened, wondering if he was even real.
"Oh my god y/n." He ran towards me hugging me tightly. "I cannot believe you're in LA. Colby is going to freak." He smiled pulling away, my heart skipped a beat at the mention of his name. Elton had a confused look on his face.
"Colby lives here?!" i almost jumped in excitement.
sam nodded as i saw Colby walk down the stairs, He was even beautifuler than the last time i saw him, he made eye contact with me,
"Uh-oh my fucking god." he ran towards me picking me up and spinning me around then putting me down and pulling me into his arms.
"Hi Colby." I spoke into his neck,
"I missed you." he spoke almost a whisper and i smiled, "as did i."
"did i reunite old lovers or something?" Elton said and Sam nodded as Colby and i pulled away, still staring into each others eyes. 
"elton im stealing her from you." Colby said pulling me to their back yard.
"you got a bathing suit?" he asked and i shook my head,
"We can let you borrow one of Devyn's." he winked.

(nightime, they haven't swam yet and Its midnight sowwy they got distracted)

i pulled off my clothes, revealing Devyn's royal blue bikini, Colby watched me sit by the pool and dip my feet in.
"That looks so much better on you Than her." he sat next to me.
i chuckled, "thanks."
he looked at me as i stared into the pool, taking in everything.
i felt his arm wrap around me and i almost had time to blush until he pushed me in smiling.
"Oh no you fucker." i yelled getting out and pulling him in with me, i winked at him,
"dont fuck with a baddie." i smirked and he chuckled, pulling me close to him,
we stared at each other for awhile, my arms around the back of his neck and his around my waist, we were chest to chest and he leaned in kissing my lips softly, our lips fitting together like they did six years ago.
he pulled away, putting his head on top of mine, his arms moved to my shoulders so he could hold me completely in a kind of bear hug,
"I told you our story wasn't over yet. that we'd find our way back to each other." He whispered.