Somebody else

(If you guys wanna request other members, do so! Because im really down to write about Brennen, Jake, Sam, Corey, Elton, and Aaron. Just comment or something :) )))

—colby's pov

i watched as brennen wrapped his arm around y/n, her beautiful smile on her face, he laughed as he distracted her from winning fortnite. i thought of everyday y/n, and i spent playing this dumb game, she ended up getting more wins than me, i smiled thinking of us in my bed with my tv, as she raged throwing the remote across the room when she lost, then falling asleep with her under my arm, kissing her head for comfort.
Someone interrupted my zone out, i quickly realized it was Brennen, kissing y/n's lips, pulling her closer to him.
i closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to look, my mind, thought of something else, something that made me forget that they were together, the day y/n kissed me.
It was three a.m and we had just went to the store, to buy a bunch of junk food, we got outside, and it was raining, she laughed and i complimented her, totally in love with her smile, and laugh, she blushed telling me to shut up. I denied, telling her it was the truth.
That's when i cupped her face up for her to look at me and she leaned in kissing me, her lips, so soft and perfectly fit onto mine.
She was perfect.
"I love you Brennen," I heard her whisper, and he replied with the same words, i clenched my jaw, the day she told me she loved me, she meant it, i could tell.
July the seventh, we were at the beach fighting about some boy hitting on her and she stopped me, yelling, saying she would never be interested in someone else, because she loved me, more than she's ever loved anyone in her life, and when she told me she was leaving me, she said the same thing, although, once she met brennen, i think it changed.

i opened my eyes, and she was looking at me, Brennen, laying on her, his eyes closed, sleeping, she painfully smiled at me, i couldn't even do it back.
She opened her mouth to speak, but as soon as she did so, Brennen's head lifted up kissing her lips softly, and i knew, she would never come back. Because she has somebody else.