sex with my ex

listen to da song while readin^

"fuck! Fuck! fuck!" Colby panted as he came inside the condom he wore y/n's legs wrapped around his waist. He pulled out of his ex girlfriend, y/n who laid there still collecting herself from the sex they had just had. He threw on his pants and made his way out of her apartment. "I love you..." she mumbled as he shut her front door.

y/n waited days before he texted her, she checked his instagram, twitter and snapchat, hoping to know he was at least okay. She waited for him, she always did. She knew he needed her, and she wanted him to keep using her, because she knew it made him feel good.
She liked to pretend this was healthy.

"Hi y/n." Colby said as he entered her apartment again, He placed his key on her kitchen island as her eyes watched him join her on the couch. He stared at her, his eyes looking into hers, she bit her lip, she knew what he came for, she leaned in slowly and began kissing him, her fingers ran through his hair as he kissed her back. Suddenly y/n began to cry, she couldn't hold it anymore, tears just fell from her eyes and Colby pulled away, "what the fuck?" he asked, she stared at him unable to stop crying. "Im sorry." She wiped her eyes, "keep kissing me." she pulled him towards her and he did as she said, his lips reached hers and they acted as nothing had happened.

After an hour of pleasure, they both turned away from each other in her bed, colby stared at the wall beside him, thinking blankly, y/n stared at the ceiling, and then her eyes roamed the boy next to her, he laid so far away, she just wanted to feel like what it would've been like if they had actually loved each other. In a non toxic way, but even if she tried it wouldn't work. Colby turned towards her as she thought those things and she felt herself to grow optimistic, that maybe he had heard her somehow. He leaned in and kissed her quickly, "see you next week." He got up, threw on his clothes, and left, as he always did.

She made him feel things but he'd never allow himself to accept it.