Prank gone wrong (2)

———
"I've loved you for the past seven months and i think you've been with the wrong guy."
i stared at sam in disbelief, confused and shocked all at the same time.
He walked closer towards me, leaning in very slowly and putting his lips on mine.

———

colby's pov

i walked upstairs, wanting to apologize to y/n, i got mad at her for nothing, i trust her, its just hard, i feel, insecure.
i made my way down the hall into Sam's room, opening the door to find Sam leaning in and kissing y/n's lips softly, she flinched and pushed him away her eyes wide open looking at me.
"This better be another fucking prank!" I yelled pushing Sam away from her.
"It is." She smiled, almost a fake one.
"Are you lying?" I raised an eyebrow and she shook her head,
"Baby, please, there's a camera right there." She pointed towards Sam's desk. And i sighed.
"Stop pulling pranks like this." I put my fingers through my hair making my way out of the room annoyed.

———
y/n/pov

i looked towards Sam, aggravated, "Get your shit together Sam. You can't be kissing me, every five minutes, and you know, i love Colby." i rolled my eyes then carefully sat next to him.
"It's just- i love him Sam, so much, i don't want anyone coming in between us, especially his best friend. You don't love me, babe," i put my hand on his arm, rubbing it for comfort,
"I think you're just lonely and confusing friendship for more, you'll meet someone great soon, i promise, just, don't ruin Colby and i's relationship." i got up slowly leaving his room not needing a reply and making my way to my room.
I opened the door and Colby laid on the bed staring at the ceiling, i sighed, "I'm sorry." i mumbled laying next to him.
he searched for my hand finding it and grabbing it,
"i love you y/n, and I trust you, but those pranks were fucked up."
"I know. I didn't know he was taking it that far babe, but i talked to him, he won't do it again, just don't get mad at him, he's your other half.." I wrapped my arm over colby's body.
he kissed my head lightly,
"Fine."

Colby Brock x reader Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें