Weekend

"I have a girl, but I want you.." Colby spoke against my ear as we danced at his party.
I began to push myself against his body sexually.  "How you want me when you got a girl?" I raised an eyebrow, my hands against his chest, "she's not like you." He spoke,
"Well I want you too." I replied, he smirked as we went upstairs to his bedroom.
His hands roamed my body as we got undressed and he began to kiss down my body, leaving my body wanting more.

You take Wednesday Thursday, then just send him my way, think I got it covered for the weekend

I opened the door as Colby made his way inside my home, giving me a peck on the lips as a hello. His girl friend wasn't suspicious, probably because she was stupid.
"Happy birthday." I said hugging Colby from behind, he smirked and turned towards me and picked me up sitting me down on my kitchen counter.
"Long week?" I asked, he nodded and hungrily kissed my lips, I bit his lip softly as he pulled away. "How's it feel to be 22?" I asked, he chuckled, "old." He replied. "You going to see her tonight?" I asked, he nodded, "10:30, no later than." I set my rule down and he nodded, "I know." He replied kissing my lips again, he kissed down my neck sending shivers through my body. "I gotta go." He spoke pulling away, I sighed as he grabbed his keys leaving again.

I just keep him satisfied through the weekend. You like 9-5, I'm the weekend. Make him lose his mind every weekend

The front door opened and Colby walked into my bed room, a smile on his lips, he threw his jacket on the floor, taking off his shoes, he fell next to me on my bed, pulling me close to him.
"I have a surprise for you." I spoke, he looked up at me and hummed, "oh yeah?"
"Yes." I smirked, I quickly got up running into my bathroom and threw on some red lingerie.

I walked out leaning against my doorframe, "cole." I spoke, a smirk on my lips, he looked up at me, biting his lip, "happy birthday." I spoke walking to him and sitting on his lap, kissing his lips. I tugged at his shirt pulling it off his body, I kissed down his neck and stomach and began undoing his pants.
He pulled off my bra and we kissed one more time before he began pulling off my underwear.

My man is my man, is your man, heard that's her man too. My man is my man is your man, heard that's her man.

"It's Monday.." I spoke, sitting up, after three days of sex and binge watching Netflix, my room smelt like sex. "I know." He replied grabbing a new shirt and fixing his hair in the mirror. I grabbed some clothes and got dressed. Being with Colby on weekends saved me extra laundry. I walked him to the front door as he held his duffel bag. "Thank you y/n." He spoke, I leaned in and kissed his lips, "I'll see you next weekend." I replied. He softly smiled, "I love you." His words made my eyes widen, "you what?!" I asked, he closed his mouth his eyes widening realizing what he had said, "I'm sorry! I say that to my girl friend all the time when I leave, it's a habit!" He defended, "yeah okay, sure!" I replied opening the door, he quickly stepped out, as we calmed down. I kissed him once more and watched him leave.
I bit my lip shutting my door, did Colby brock love me?