morning

i woke up, Colby's arms wrapped around me, i smiled, kissing his cheek and slowly unwrapping myself from him, he groaned rolling over.
Everyone else in the trap house was gone to Japan, Colby wanted to stay in LA to work on a personal project, so we basically had the house to ourselves for the next two weeks.
i was in my underwear and i was wearing one of Colby's shirt, i made my way downstairs into the kitchen, turning on my music, dancing to 9in the afternoon by panic! at the disco, singing along too, it was a whole concert, as i pulled out the flour and eggs, making a batter for pancakes.
I grabbed the bowl, swinging my hips around,
"Cause its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon-!"  i sang loudly and i watched the bowl slip out of my hands, in slow motion.
i heard laughter and i looked towards the entrance of the kitchen, Colby, was laughing at me,
"Im loving this concert, but that finale!" he clapped as i ran towards a towel and throwing it on the floor.
he walked towards me, a big smile on his face,
"you're adorable." he said helping me up. He kissed my lips and i pulled away, rolling my eyes.
"Making me breakfast?" he asked a smirk on his face.
i nodded, "Yes, pancakes for my love." i replied starting a new batch. he walked behind me and hugged me from behind, his head in the crook of my neck, how could someone be so precious?!

(like photo below except colby is shirtless in this imagine thanks)

he kissed me softly, "You're playing one of my favourite songs you know?" he said against my neck, causing me to chuckle

"Its one of my favourites too." i replied, of course i knew he loved this song. i knew this kid like the back of my hand.
"then keep your show going, i was enjoying it." he chuckled pulling away and sitting on the counter.
I restarted the song, dancing again, putting some of the batter on a pan, flipping the pancake, i looked at him, taking a spoon and throwing some of the batter at him. He laughed and ran behind the counter,
"Back up! i need back up! im being attacked!" he pretended he was talking through a walkie -talkie, i chuckled, he did too. i took the pan off the stove, knowing this would last awhile.
I ran, and he yelled, "No there's no getting away with this crime!" he yelled running towards me, and catching up and picking me up and throwing me on the couch, jumping on-top of me.
"She's been caught, She's down!" he yelled and i chuckled as he tickled me.
"Stopppp!" i yelled and he smiled, looking into my eyes and i smiled back at him, he leaned down, kissing my lips.
i pulled away and winked, in the funniest way possible.
he laughed as i licked the pancake batter on his chest.
"Okay for real now though, im hungry." he said and i ran back into the kitchen mand continued making the pancakes again.