choice

"pick. Me or Him" colby said in a firm tone. i looked towards Brennen, it was three a.m and i was tired, tears falling out of my eyes.
"dont make me pick." i wiped my eyes and Brennen sighed.
"Me or him. its simple."
"No! its not. im in love with both of you!" i cried even harder and they looked at each other unable to make words to the situation.
"You can't have two of us." Colby said.
"remember y/n? everything, exploring abandoned places, making out in my car at three a.m and going for long ass drives blasting nirvana, and sneaking you in the mansion without the boys knowing, going to Paris together, staying overnight in a mc Donald's Park and we actually got away with it? Remember all the good shit." he bit his lip and then Brennen rolled his eyes,
"No y/n, think about the times you would comeover and we would watch scary movies and cuddle, and go for late night slushie runs and get a bunch of junk food and do face masks. Getting matching Gucci flip flops, taking you out to see your favourite Singer, buying you a nirvana t-shirt, making breakfast and failing getting pancake mix all over each other and having to shower. think of that." he said not helping me to conclude a decision.
"Pick" they both said.
tears kept streaming down my face as i looked into the stars,
"i need time." i stated and they shook their heads,
"its been months y/n, its one or none."
Brennen said grabbing my face to make me look into his beautiful eyes,
"please baby.. " he said pulling me closer,
colby scoffed and pulled him away.
"stop, she needs to make a decision." i shut my eyes tightly, i knew exactly who i wanted but i didn't want to hurt the other one, i didn't want to let him go either, i loved him too, i just loved the other one more.
"i know who, i just don't want to hurt them, so ill just let you both walk away.." i faked a smile.
"We're grown, we'll move on, cmon, we want an answer, a real one." Colby crossed his arms,
"Will i remain friends with the other." i asked, afraid of the outcome of this horrific situation,
"yes. we both promised to you y/n.." Brennen smiled his wide, gorgeous smile and my heart shattered, i was going to break this boys heart.
"i chose Colby.." i said frowning looking down at the ground and slowly at Brennen, his smile no longer on his face, he looked empty. i looked at Colby a huge smile on his face and he came up to me kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand, i pulled my hand away looking back at Brennen.
"i changed my mind, i want no one! i love both of you and thats never going to change and i can't hurt Brennen like that." i said walking away tears in my eyes.

(part two?)