Paint ball

Colby's pov:

i smiled watching y/n from the corner of the paint ball room, i grabbed my gun running towards her as she faced away, i put my gun against her temple wrapping my arm around her waist.
"You're trapped," i smirked and she put her arms up in the air in defeat.
"You got me." She turned towards me, making a playful frown.
"Im happy you came tonight.." I smiled lightly, her presence making me happier than i would've been if it was just Sam, Elton, Corey and i.
"yeah im happy i came too.." She smiled too, looking into my eyes, she was so beautiful, there were so many girls in LA, who looked hot and the same but she was so different, natural, something they could never compare to.
i pushed her hair behind her ear as we stared into each other's eyes, i leaned in slowly unsure if she felt the same but at this moment, i didn't care, even if she could never feel the same, i had to let her know how i felt.
i leaned in kissing her lips softly, she kissed back, then i felt something hit my chest and i opened my eyes as she clicked her gun, shooting my chest. My vest rang, concluding that i was dead. i shot my eyes up at her rolling my eyes, not even being a little mad at her.
"That's what you get for fooling around during paint ball." She smirked, running off, "You're not getting away that easy!" i chased her trying to shoot even if i couldn't.
She laughed as i cornered her.
"thats not fair." She walked closer to me, rolling her eyes,
"You shooting me wasn't fair." I replied a smile on my face, thinking of her lips on mine, She giggled, "Maybe i should forfeit, i admit i got distracted too. She smiled making me blush slightly looking away.
"You should." I bit my lip, "Sammm!" I yelled and Sam came out from one of the rooms, "shoot her." I smirked as Sam shot her, i smiled as she looked at me, "Happy?" she raised an eyebrow and i nodded. "Yes."