Exploring the suicide forest

i tightly gripped onto colbys hand scared as the boys were saying the intro of the video.
my breath was shaky and colby looked at me softly,
"baby, there are no murderers or anything like that in there okay? im here to protect you, im not leaving your side. i love you." he smiled softly and pecked my lips.
"i know. i know. im just scared we'll see something we dont want to.." i bit my lip.
"me too. but we're together and thats all that matters." he whispered as we were trying to not disrupt the intro
"and as for you guys out there, we wanted to stay, that if you're feeling alone and sad, and are having suicidal thoughts, talk to someone, call the suicide hotline, okay? we care about you, it may not seem like it but you are loved by people around you." colby said softly at the camera, he cares so much about his fans it was one of the reasons i loved him so much.
"lets go guys." Elton said grabbing the camera.

(time skip)

"baby no!" i whispered into colbys ear as he walked to the red ribbon.
"stop, no." i said again and he turned towards me resisting and backing away from the ribbon.
colby pulled me into his arms and kissed my head.
"im fine." he whispered.
"its not something you wanna see..." i pulled away and he held my hand, nodding.
"i know. but if theres someone there we could call the number okay? maybe they're alive still, we could help them.." he said with faint sadness in his eyes.
"lets be real here Colby.." Brennen started.
"That van has been there for months with flat tires and thats an unbroken ribbon, its highly most likely that whoever is over there, is already dead..." he said his breath shaky.
"i know you're hoping for the best but not now colby, i love you for being like this but not tonight, this could ruin your life, lets just turn back and call the number.." i squeezed his hand and he nodded pulling me backwards.
Elton and the boys followed behind us.
we kept walking until 4 with fear in us and i held colbys hand all night.

(back in the hotel)

i climbed into bed thinking about the forest and i started to toss and turn until i felt colby's
arm wrap around me.
"we're okay now y/n.." he assured me,
"i know, im just thinking about other things.." i sighed.
"like what?" he asked calmly, i hesitated to reply,
"i just want you to know if ever, broken up or still together, that you're down or sad or just don't wanna live an-"
"stop. dont think like that y/n, okay? i love you, you make me so happy...id tell you anything and i just wouldn't do that...well be together forever, and youre my happiness, so with you by my side, nothing can ever happen..." i bit my lip and kissed him softly and he pulled me into his chest.
"i love you so much Colby.."
"i love you more"