rainy day

i walked to the front door, shoes on and colby's sweater on me. rain poured from the sky and i turned towards Colby, a huge smile on his face.
"we can't leave the house now..." i sighed, we were supposed to go to an abandoned building.
"hehe, i have a better idea." he smirked and i shook my head.
"no colby no!" i yelled as he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running outside and we got soaked right away.
"oh god!" i yelled and put me down, smiling at me.
"You meany." i said rolling my eyes at him.
rain falling all over his face.
"you loveee me!" he winked pulling me close and kissing my lips softly.
i kissed back but then suddenly pulled away running into the house chuckling.
i pulled off my leggings and ran up to my room taking off Colby's soaked sweater and pulled out another one i had hidden in my closet.
he leaned against my door frame.
"Seriously? you had another one of those?" he sighed and i nodded.
"you might wanna change too." i replied.
"i have no other clothes." he sat on my bed and i pulled out a pair of his sweat pants and another hoodie.
he rolled his eyes.
"really? why?" he grabbed them changing as i watched him.
"cause, i love your clothes." i smiled and he kissed my forehead.
"You're cute and all, but shit, one day i won't have anymore clothes." he said and i shrugged,
"oh well. being naked suits you." i smirked and he shook his head laughing,
"you're something special." he said.
"I know." i replied and he smiled.
"i love you so much." he looked into my eyes and i smiled too.
"i love you more baby." i kissed him quickly and grabbed my penny boards in my closet.
"lets go have some fun eh?" i smirked and ran downstairs, he followed behind me. 
i started skating all around my house, he did the same, i blasted music on my speaker as we chucked every time we almost broke our necks falling off.
"It's raining! it's pouring!" i yelled throughout the house and colby laughed,
"the old man is snoring!" he sang along,
"then he bumped his head, at the foot of his bed and didn't wake up in the morning!" i said and jumped onto the couch, colby jumping on-top of me. i chuckled and he wrapped his arms around me.
"nap time." he said softly and i shut my eyes.
"sounds good to me." i replied as he kissed my head.
then i fell asleep right away.