Proposal

Japan, I stood in Japan holding the hand of the love of my life, standing atop of an abandoned silos. Meeting him in high school I would've never expected to come this far. It's cliche to say but the view was pretty but he was way prettier.

At 21 years old, I would've never imagined to have even been close to thinking about plain spending a lifetime with someone. But with him, damn. I would jump off this building to be with him forever.
he was annoying sometimes but annoying that made you smile.

He turned towards me a smile on his face, Sam began to vlog us from a distance and I stood confused, slightly afraid, whenever they pulled out the camera I knew something was going to happen. Maybe they'd push me off the building.

"y/n.." Colby mumbled, the wind ringing in my ear and I turned towards him, as he got on one knee. He smiled widely, pulling out a black jewelry box with a diamond ring in it. I gasped as tears began to form in my eyes.

"baby.."
"Colby I swear if this is a prank!" I jumped up, sighing.
He shook his head, no.
"Y/n, babe. I have been in love with you since we were 14, I spent a year trying to make you fall in love with me and at 15 you kissed me at a party during seven minutes in heaven and said you liked me. Which I never understood why? at 18 you moved to California with me, leaving your family and college opportunities and at 19 you quit your job to help me at my worst time of depression and during all this time, I knew I was going to marry you, and love you for the rest of my life even if one day you changed your mind. Everyday I wake up next to you and I love it, I love you, your smile and the way your nose crinkles when you sniffle and when you're mad at me you always stop being mad when I kiss your forehead and bring you Taco Bell. You treat my fans so well, even if some hate you and you understand that they are important to me. Oh god y/n, and when we took that break, for a week, and you came running over to my house in the rain, when we were 17, you were non stop in my mind. I want you with me forever. That sounds so selfish of me, because you've shifted your whole life to be with me, but now I must be a little more selfish and ask you to be mine forever? I'd be the luckiest son of a bitch out there. So y/n, will you marry me?"
He was crying, tears of joy. And I was crying. Sam was probably crying but I couldn't dare look anywhere else but Colby's eyes.

"Yes. Baby. Yes." I nodded and he got up quickly kissing me, then we pulled away as he put the diamond ring on my finger and I smiled, kissing him again.

"FUCK YEAH COLBY!!" I heard Elton yell from afar and I smiled. they were all my boys now for a long time.