9

"Colby?" I said as i nudged him, his eyes blinked aggressively and then opened, "Y/n?" He said as he realized where he was, "Where have you been?"
"I slept at Xeph's" I lied as he got up slowly,
"Why're you here?" I scratched my head as we stared at each other.
"I ran into you at the club as you know, i went because of your post and i got really fucked up when you wouldn't listen to me at the club and i made out with some weird blonde girl, and then i started puking and took a taxi here to find you and talk and i knew you'd take care of me..Of course i didn't believe that you might go home with that Ginger but here we are..." He stared at the ground as he exposed my lie.
"Sorry Colbs, i just don't see why you wanna talk so bad.." I said as i unlocked my apartment and we made our way inside.
"Well i don't like that you fucked Andrew for starters." He said as he sat on my couch.
I chuckled and sat next to him,
"Okay.."
"And y/n i think i'm in love with you.." He said as he looked up at me slowly, i furrowed my brows and my mouth opened to speak but it couldn't.
"Shocking, right? But i am, you make me really happy, as cheesy as that sounds, i really like being around you y/n, and when we're in a room together you're all i see, all i think of when nobody is around even when everyone is around. And im obsessed with the way you make my body feel and i'm obsessed with your body, i'm obsessed with your face, your smile, everything. I wanna be with you all the time, and make videos with you and fuck you in weird kinky places.." He chuckled,
"I'm so upset at you for screwing Andrew, but i have no reason to be, you're not my girlfriend, you won't be, it's your life but it sucks because i'm so hurt because i could never screw anyone else knowing i could be screwing you." I stared at him, he wasn't looking at me and to find a response would be hard but i did, "Colby i'm sorry." I mumbled,
"Please don't reject me, if anything let's do it one last time and never talk again nor about this again.."
"Colby I do care about you. And for the fact of sleeping with Andrew..I cannot explain, i would have rather slept with you but i was exhausted by the fact you would fuck me, act like you like me then kick me out because you were scared of liking me then fuck me and act like a douchebag fuck boy and then i'd feel hurt it was like a never ending cycle.."
"Y/n i'm sorry but i promise you that that's over, i want you to know how i feel and here it is, im not hiding anymore." He cupped my face and kissed me lightly, i kissed him back but pulled away, astonished at his actions.

"So..you're gonna take me on a date?" I wiggled my eyebrows and Colby chuckled, "Yes. Right now!"

The night ended with me staring across a night table with a long lit candle with colby's blue eyes staring into mine as we held big menu's, he was wearing a black dress shirt and i was wearing a black fitted dress, he smiled at me and i bit my lip smiling back, i loved him so much.