secret fan

"What're we doing here?" I asked my friend maggie,
"shhhhh lower your voice." she said as she pulled my hand into the bushes of the trap house, "Just act like you fit in." she winked at me, i pulled my slutty crop top lower to show more boobs, pulled my high wasted skirt higher. "We don't belong here." I stated and she rolled her eyes, She knocked on the front door and Brennen opened the door, a huge smirk on his face, "Who invited you two?" He looked at me up and down and i felt myself grow confident. Of course no one invited us here, we just showed up, and i was terrified of knowing Colby was near me.
"Ah who gives a fuck, you're hot, come in." He let us inside of the loud music clashed our ears, Brennen sipped from his solo cup and led us to the kitchen, i was amazed finally seeing this house in person.
"Guys this is..." He looked at us unsure,
"I'm Maggie, this is y/n." He introduced us to Sam and Kat, "You're so pretty!" Kat smiled at me. "So are you!" I replied, "Nice to meet you, So brennen, are these your girlfriends or something?" Sam chuckled, Brennen shrugged, "if they wanna be."
Maggie smirked at him, "Really?" He nodded,
I turned over to the crowd behind us, searching, suddenly my body stiffened at the sight of him, i almost gasped, i felt undercover, he was wearing his nirvana hoodie and black ripped jeans, his blue hair already making me shiver. Although he had his arm around a random girl, i bit my lip harshly. He sipped from his red solo cup and i turned away from him not wanting to draw attention from staring too long.
"Colby!" Brennen pulled him under his arm and he let go of the girl. "This is, Maggie, and y/n." I flipped my hair and smiled at him, he shrugged, "Cool." He poured a drink and i felt myself cry inside, "You wanna go dance?" Brennen asked Maggie, she nodded so cooly, as if her teenage crush wasn't asking her to dance, the Brennen taylor, she fit in perfectly. I on the other hand had no idea what to do now. As if Colby Brock would just fall in love with me by seeing my face at his party, i have to stop reading fan-fiction, colbaebrock's writing is so unrealistic. Suddenly i turned to kat who was offering me a drink and i accepted it.

An hour passed and i walked into the living room, the dancing bodies filled the room, until suddenly i felt hands on my waist, I turned to find Jake Webber holding my waist, i held my squeal, i danced against him as well as i knew to, he stared into my soul as i turned to him and he furrowed his eyebrows, "Do i know you from somewhere?" He asked suspiciously.
"I dont think so," I shook my head.
"Hmmm.." He thought for a moment, "Must be someone else, you're so gorgeous." He said as he pulled me against him once again, i blushed, "Thank you, as are you."  My eyes searched for Colby in the crowd, i couldn't find him and i hated to say this but i needed to get away from Jake, i didn't come here for this. "I have to go to the bathroom!" I said and Jake made a pouty face, "alright."
I walked out of the crowd, grabbing one more drink from the kitchen, Colby was no where to be found, i decided to go upstairs, entering a random room, i fell onto the floor, "Oh shit!" i heard a familiar voice yell, i felt his hands help me up, i gulped nervously, this is how i was gonna embarrass myself in front of Colby Brock?! Good going y/n. I mentally face palmed. "Im sorry i didn't know this was your room." I got up quickly noticing a girl on his couch, this was way beyond awkward. "that's alright you okay?" He asked concerned, i nodded, "im fine." I said as i turned to his door before glancing at his deep blue eyes, i could feel myself get tenser by the second, i opened the door and walked as fast as i could out of this room. Once i found the bathroom i could finally feel myself breathe, i felt like i was suffocating next to him. "hey." I heard someone say through the door, i creaked the door open, Colby stood there with a nervous smile, "you alright?" He asked once more and i laughed, "im fine Colby." I replied, he smiled widely and i felt my heart sink, "Please let me come in, make sure you're really alright." I let him in the bathroom and he shut the door behind him, he motioned for me to sit up on the counter and i did, he looked at my legs, "No bruises, yet." He smirked, "kidding, your head okay?" I nodded, "im fine." i felt myself getting redder by the second. "You should get back to your company." I said with jealousy, "That girl? Im drunk shes taking advantage of me." He chuckled, "I'd rather be here checking up on you, you made quite the entrance," I rolled my eyes, oh my god.
"It was kind of cute." He ran his finger along my skirt as he looked into my eyes, i took a deep breath, he smirked, "Trouble breathing there? Need some water?" "You know you're attractive and that's not even fair." I rolled my eyes, "And you're not? I just ran out of my room from a girl to "check" on you."
"I feel like i can't breathe when im next to you."
"Well if you really want a reason to not be able to breathe, ill give you one." He smirked hard, and i gulped, his hand touched my thigh and i felt like i was dying. Play the part y/n, you can do it.
"Not if i give you one first." I smirked back, he raised an eyebrow, "Im intrigued." His hand slid up to my upper half, touching along my arm up to my shoulder, "I can feel your breathe getting heavier." He exclaimed, he stopped his fingers along my chest, leaning in slowly, i interrupted and hopped off the counter, "nice try." I winked, leaving the bathroom, he looked at me dumbfounded.

Colby pov

"Never ever has a girl rejected me like that!" I yelled to Sam, he chuckled, "Well theres always time for firsts." I rolled my eyes, "don't laugh bro."
"What? Im sorry, it's just funny, i mean we don't even know this girl, just drop it." Sam recommended, "No thanks, she's gonna want me, i promise you that. Tomorrow when she leaves with her doc martens in her hands, and my shirt, you'll know." I promised, "I really am not that invested in your sex life Colby." He laughed, i shrugged and made my way into the crowd of people dancing, then i saw her, she was dancing with another girl, and Brennen, i think the other girl is her friend Maggie.
"Hey Maggie." I said hi to her friend, she continued to dance with Brennen, Maggie chuckled at me, "hi."
"You wanna dance?" i asked, Maggie shook her head, "No thanks, dancing with Brennen." I scoffed at her response and made my way by y/n. "Dance with me." I demanded, she chuckled at me, taking a sip of her drink, "Fine. i guess." she danced against me as i held her hips, she grinded against me and i smirked at her body, the things i would do to this girl. Ugh, "fuck me." I mumbled, "Maybe." She replied with a wink, i huffed and grabbed her by her arm pulling her upstairs into my bedroom.

i pushed her onto the bed, "You won, now admit how much you wanna fuck me." I smirked, she shrugged, "a little." I pushed her head down, holding her by her neck on the bed, "Say it. Tell me how bad you want me." i huffed, she bit her lip, "You tell me how bad you wanna fuck me." "So bad." I shut my eyes, i leaned on top of her, lowering myself to kiss her harshly, she kissed me back as aggressively, i began kissing down her neck leaving bruises on her skin. She moaned as i did so, i pulled her shirt over her head and kissed her tits, she moaned again, she pulled my shirt over my arms, her hands touching along my chest, she smirked, "what?"
"You're just so sexy." She responded and i licked my lips, kissing her once more, she undid my belt as i kissed her, she pulled them down slowly, then undid her own, i slipped my tongue in her mouth and she did the same back, kissing me longer. I pulled off my underwear and hers, she laid their out of breathe, she pulled me on-top of her, "fuck me already." She begged, i licked my lips staring at her body and bit my lip, "Youre so fucking-" I slipped inside her, i groaned, "sexyy. aghh." i moaned, her pussy was so tight and wet, i couldn't help myself, she pulled me to kiss her as i continued to fuck her harder and harder each time. After a few minutes i couldn't hold back anymore, i sucked on her nipple piercing and came inside her. "Fuuuckk." I groaned in her ear, she moaned louder than she did before as i finished.

y/n pov

I sat there, putting on my skirt, as i felt something hit my back, i looked over at Colby who was standing by his closet, "borrow my shirt tonight, stay over, we can keep doing this all night." He winked, i no longer felt so nervous, i just felt an intense amount of attraction towards him, he made my body feel like heaven. "Fucking please." I begged, throwing on his shirt, i took off my skirt and laid back into his bed, "you're so sexy. Let's do it again."