choice:2:

Colby❤️: stop ignoring my texts y/n/n its been a week, comeover
seen 12:45 p.m

me: typing...
me: maybe some other time
seen 12:46 p.m

colby❤️: typing..
colby❤️:no just come over. i wanna talk about this for real.
seen 12:47

i closed my phone getting up and getting dressed out of my sweat pants, i missed Colby so much, but Brennen's face, when i said i chose Colby, broke my heart, i sighed just thinking about it again, i'd been ignoring all of Colbys text afraid that it could cause both of them more pain than i already had.
i tied my hair into a bun walking out of my house and driving to Colby's.
i knocked on the door and Sam opened the door and hugged me smiling,
"colby has been talking about you all week y/n, he missed you. thank god you're here." he pulled away and a smile creeped onto my lips without realizing.
Colby walked down the stairs and his eyes lightened as he saw me,
"Y/n." he quickly walked over pulling me into his arms.
i held onto him tight, until he pulled away, i missed his hugs so much.
"come on lets go upstairs." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs into his room and he sat onto his bed, i sat next to him.
"No one knows about that night y/n, only Brennen and i." he said softly still holding my hand.
"Brennen's doing okay..if you're curious.We're all still friends.." he looked over to me, his blue eyes looking to my y/e/c.
"i missed those blue eyes so much.." i said avoiding the topic of Brennen and i's friendship.
"i missed yours too." he smiled, we looked into each others eyes for a moment and he leaned in slowly landing his soft lips on mine, and i kissed back immediately, his taste, like paradise i didn't want to pull away, he ran his fingers through my hair as a smile came onto my lips, forcing me to pull away,
"i've been waiting for this.." he bit his lip still staring into my eyes.
i smiled again and then he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into the bed, cuddling me and putting on a scary movie.

(time skip lol, a day later)

my phone rang and i looked for it in the couch, seeing it, reading the time 3 a.m and immediately picking up.
"hey y/n," i heard Brennen's familiar voice through the phone.
"Hey.." i said softly. thinking about kissing Colby yesterday, like if i was cheating on Brennen or something.
"wanna go get some taco bell or something. i can't sleep." he said in his husky voice, causing me to chuckle,
"i would love that.." i smiled and he hung up, i got dressed and waited by the door seeing his car pull up and i walked outside getting into his car.
"i missed you Bren." i kissed his cheek and he smiled.
"me too." he drove off, driving to taco bell going into the drive through, ordering our regular tacos.
he kept driving up to a mountain maybe. i wasn't really paying attention just staring at him, his every feature.
he stopped the car and got out, coming to my side opening my door, helping me out sitting onto the hood of his car looking up at the stars.
i turned towards him looking at him, he smiled at me,
"i just wanna tell you, that we can still be close y/n, do things like this, just because you love him, more than you love me, doesn't mean we cant be friends, and hangout." he said holding his smile.
"i still love you, friend and all." he stated and my heart raced.
"no you have to move on. i don't want you to be hurt forever. Please, im not going to change my mind about this. I love Colby so much, i've never felt this way about anyone, i can't let you hurt yourself by sticking around with me."
i thought about Colby kissing me yesterday and felt so happy.
"Colby's different. i see you like a friend Brennen, i thought i loved you more than that, but im realizing i dont." i sighed, ready for him to leave me here but he just got into his car and waited for me to do the same.
"im sorry Brennen." i apologized and he shook his head,
"you should never apologize about your feelings. You can't change them." he sighed.
"its fine. I've been talking to this girl...her names, Kyra. i think i like her already. i just want you to be happy with Colby y/n/n." he smiled and i smiled back.
"i bet shes into you too." i smiled and he drove down to the boy's house.
"go see your boy toy, Kyra just texted me, she wants to hangout, she cant sleep, so i gotta drop you off here." he said and i chuckled,
"good luck." i smiled and watched him drive away walking to the front door, texting Colby, he replied right away and in less a minute his door opened smiling and taking me into his arms, smiling his beautiful soft smile.
"its pretty late y/n." he whispered.
"i know. i just wanted to come sleep with you." i said and he kissed my head pulling me up the stairs and closing his door as we got into his room locking the door.
he wrapped his arms around my waist big spooning me, kissing my head every now and then.
"wait!" i said pulling away and he looked at me like i was crazy,
"what?" he asked chuckling,
"i need something to sleep properly." i said rushing to his closet and opening the doors,
"i thought that was me." he stated and i nodded,
"it is. but i want this as extra." i said pulling out one of his hoodies and putting it on,
"You're so cute in my hoodie." he said smiling and i hopped into bed again grabbing him in my arms,
"i know." i chuckled and he kissed my lips softly, pulling away and shutting his eyes to go to sleep.
"im happy you're here." he mumbled before falling into slumber.
"me too baby." i replied even though he was already sleeping.