My fault

all i could see was pitch black, someone was holding onto my hand and i heard, his voice, he was screaming,
"Y/n! oh my god y/n!" he yelled, i opened my eyes, pain going through my whole body, noticing blood coming from my abdomen, Colby hovering over me, crying, i tried to speak but words wouldn't come out, i wanted to scream.
"Y/n, im so sorry, i love you, oh my god, oh my god. this is all my fault." he kept repeating the same thing, as blood ran from his forehead, all i could remember was getting smashed into, from my side of the car, Oh no, Colby loved his car..
"please don't leave me y/n, i need you.." he cried into my chest as i felt blood come out of my mouth, and my eyes shut, everything turning black again.

Suddenly i awoke, standing in a pitch black room, or open space, where was i?
"y/n..im so sorry, i love you, i know this is my fault, but i can't lose you, you're my everything..i need you." i heard Colby crying, like an echo, but i couldn't see him.
i felt something or someone squeeze my hand.
i cried, "Colby! im here! im okay! im alive! i love you, this isn't your fault, okay?" i yelled as loudly as i could but i don't think he could hear me, his only response was more sobs, and a-lot of mumbled "its my fault"
right then and there i wanted to die. It was like torture just hearing his heart break over and over.

Colbys pov

it was three weeks ago that, we got into an accident. The doctors telling me, since i arrived today, that there was a twenty percent chance y/n, would even wake up. Sam thought it was unhealthy for me to keep visiting her everyday, but i wanted to be there when she woke up. I wanted to be the first person she saw.
I walked into her room, sitting on the chair next to her bed, her body, barely alive, breathing with a machine with a cast on her leg, tears filled my eyes just looking at her.
maybe sam was right. god.
"y/n, i love you, okay, but Sams right, this isn't healthy, the doctors think you might be able to hear me, which is why i'm telling you, you wont hear my voice everyday anymore. Maybe once a week. I love you, and i can't live without you, but sam wants me to try. I have to try. Im sorry baby, okay? i love you so much. Im so sorry." i squeezed her hand crying even harder.
i felt her hand squeeze mine lightly and i quickly looked up into her eyes, she wasn't awake but she had a slight frown on her face, i ran into the hallway calling the doctor.
"She squeezed my hand, and look at her face, i told her i was leaving and she looks sad now. What does this mean?!" i asked excitedly,
"could just be random, sir, please don't get
excited over nothing, could be a reflex."
i sighed, kissing her head one last time,
"im sorry y/n..." i whispered and left the room.

Y/ns pov

i yelled for his attention, tried everything and anything i could to make him realize im here. but he didn't realize, the dumb doctor telling him it was nothing, i was mentally sobbing but of course colby couldnt see that. I felt his lips touch my head and heard him walk out of the room.
i cried even harder yelling his name but he couldnt hear me.

(part two?)