1

(Guys im not sure what lifestrucks name is but i think its xeph, ik not a true fan but wtv)

Today was the day i meet Sam and Colby, the whole trap house, xeph had introduced me to them.  I was excited to meet colbs, honestly had been youtube crushing on him, just cause he's emo and super fine, fuck. But i was sure he'd watched one of my videos before..for sure and I'd been friends with Brennen for awhile, and we'd recorded videos before so he must have seen me..
I looked into my long mirror and stared at my outfit, the black silk fitted dress and fishnets went well with my docs and i wore three thick chains on my neck, i smirked at myself as i retouched my eyeliner and put on my black levis jacket.

Xeph picked me up in her car and we began driving to the trap house. I felt my body shake as i sat down,
"im finally fucking meeting Colby." I spat in excitement, she chuckled,
"Dont scare him."
"sorry."

She parked her car and we made our way to the door. We knocked and waited, i waited impatiently.
Suddenly Sam opened the door, a smile on his face,
"What'd you bring?" He asked, Xeph furrowed her eyebrows and pointed at me, he smiled once more,
"Yes her but for the party." He asked again,
she pulled out a twenty back of beer from behind her, "Nice and you new comer?"
"Two bottles of tequila." I smiled,
"Wow, uh, not my type but Colbys gonna like that. It's nice to meet you-..uh.."
"Y/n." I introduced myself,
"Right, Brennen's talked about you before, aren't you guys friends?" He asked, "Yep."
"Awesome come inside guys." He moved over so we could walk in and shut the door.
We were the firsts at this party but i guess that was because Xeph knew the guys. Sam was wearing a black xplr shirt with kakis, wasn't the cutest outfit but he was rocking it. I made my way into the kitchen where Sam was and Xeph. They were talking about Katrina and suddenly i hear footsteps coming from the staircase, i looked over and saw Jake Webber walking down, he smiled at all of us, he was wearing plaid yellow pants and a slip not shirt, i smirked, damn.

"Hey." He said as he walked in, i hesitated to reply simply because he could be talking to anyone but he was staring at me, "hi." I said lightly, with a smile.
He sat down and started talking to me. As time went on the party started getting bigger, i hadn't seen Colby yet but Jake stayed by my side, we already started having inside jokes, i guess he was pretty into me.

"Let's go take shots y/n" He grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. We took five shots of tequila each, i was feeling the alcohol hit me now.
"Jake, where's colby?" I asked suddenly,
Jake looked confused, "you know him?"
"No i'm just really curious as to why he's not here." I explained as we walked into the large crowd of people dancing in the living room. We danced and Jake began to answer loudly because of the loud music playing, "I think he went to go get weed with Brennen, should be here pretty soon. You got a crush on him or something?" He playfully joked, i chuckled, "No, i don't even know him," i denied.
"Good, i think you're fucking gorgeous Lauren, and after tonight i'm taking you on a date!" He smiled widely, "What?" I asked shocked, "You heard it."
"You wanna?"He asked, "Of course Jake, where?"
"Let's go to an abandoned place and make a video." He offered, i nodded, "sounds fun."

After a few moments of me and Jake dancing, i looked over and noticed Colby Brock walk into the house. My eyes widened, "Jake i gotta go to the bathroom." I excused myself and walked by Colby to the kitchen, his eyes followed me burning my back, i smirked. I poured myself tequila shots and sucked onto my lime aggressively.
"Y/n." I heard Brennen say from behind me, he hugged me tightly, i smiled,
"Hey Bren." Colby walked up from behind him and bit his lip staring at me, "I'm Colby, nice to meet you y/n." He had a noticeable smile on his face.
"You know my name." I chuckled, he nodded,
"Brennen's talked about you a lot." He explained,
"ah i see."
"Alright Colby, let's go." Brennen pushed his away from me, i rolled my eyes at Brennen's jealousy.
He still hasn't gotten over his crush of me? Boys.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned to find Colby standing in front of me, he had a smirk on his face, "Shot?" He handed me a tequila shot, i took it and felt it burn my throat, he winked at me as he finished his own. "How many shots have you had today?" He asked, "Eight?" I said questionably.
"Nice, i love tequila, i've seen your channel." He admitted, "Brennen has also, talked, very much about you."
"Not surprised. What's he say?" I chuckled,
"You we're friends, he tried to kiss you, you rejected, not much past that.." Colby made a sour face,
"Sucks when someone doesn't like you back right?" It was the only thing i could say, Colby agreed.
"Wanna dance?" He asked, i nodded hesitantly.
I followed him out to the dance floor and started dancing with him, his hands on my waist and suddenly i turned over and grinded on him with my ass slowly, he gripped harder and then the night went black.

I awoke in Colby's bed, his arms even, i wiped my eyes and then it hit me, i was in his bed. I pulled out of his arms and he groaned, i grabbed my dress off the floor and slipped it on,
"Leaving so suddenly?" He said confused,
"I'm not used to one night stands but i thought you were supposed to leave before the other person noticed.."
"True, but you could've kissed me goodbye.." He smirked, even at seven a.m this boy knew he could have all he wanted.
"Maybe next time." I shrugged.
I made my way out the door.