Druken kiss

Party; 3:00a.m

"Smile for the camera." Brennen smiled, taking of photo of Colby and i, sitting next to each other, he laughed as we rolled our eyes and watched him walk away.

"Y/n.." Colby smirked at me and i raised an eyebrow, "Whattt?"

"That's your fifth drink tonight, with a lot of vodka, are you sure you're alright to drive home." He looked at me, i nodded.

"Uhm. F-uckkkk yesss." I winked and he laughed.

"Yea no you are not getting your keys. You can sleep over in my room."

"You drank as much as i did." I rolled my eyes.

"Yep i did, but im alreadyyyy homeee! i can drink whatevea i wanna bish." He laughed and i couldn't resist so i did too.

I stared across the room at girls dancing, twerking, all over, wondering while Colby wouldn't want to be with them, getting laid? Maybe he could have a foursome with all three of the girls. Why was he with me?

I turned my head towards him and he was staring at me, a smile creeped onto his face as i stared at him. I reached for his hand not directly just slowly, looking away, fearing a bad reaction.

my fingers lingered next to his, his pinkie laid on top of mine, as we slowly intertwined our fingers. I looked at him, and smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder.

a yawn escaped my lips and Colby yawned too, "Im tired." i mumbled, laying my head against his shoulder. "Me too." He bit his lip, i closed my eyes, almost falling asleep.

"Wanna go upstairs?" i heard Colby say, my eyes opened and i nodded, getting up quickly.

He continued to hold my hand as we made our way up the stairs, i wobbled into his room, falling onto his bed, and he fell next to me.

we chuckled, turning our heads towards each other, staring at all his features, i smiled, his eyes, his teeth, and those perfect lips, believe me when i say i've wanted to taste them since i met him.

He smiled, pushing my hair behind my ear.
I inched closer, putting my body against his, his hands reached my waist and mine around his neck, i looked up and i bit my lip.

At this moment, i couldn't even think, just speak. I didn't know if it was the alcohol or me talking but god damn, his mouth looked good, i wanted it.

"Colby..." i whispered, "..Can i please taste you?"

He looked at me, and nodded, leaning in very slowly, like it was on purpose. To torture me.

I took the dominance and smashed my lips against his, he tasted like liquor, but so did i.

He won his dominance back by flipping me underneath him, kissing my neck hovering over me. (I swear i was going to have a heart attack i was kissing colby brock)

I fought back, flipping us again and sitting on his lap, his hands around my waist as i kissed him. As much as it sounded sexual and rough, it was, but it was gentle kisses. His lips were soft against mine.

we pulled away and looked into each others eyes for a moment, our foreheads leaned against each other.
He kissed me again, softly, mumbling something i couldn't hear.

Then his door opened. It was Corey.
i quickly hopped off Colbys lap. We all wouldn't remember this, so it was fine.

Corey gasped, "My ship has sailed? I have to tell instagram." He screeched, i ran towards him, pushing him out and closing the door.

i slowly climbed into bed with Colby again, sighing, he sighed too. We stared at each other. Nothing much to say.

He pulled me close, leaning my head on his chest as he held me in his arms.

My eyes shut, and i fell asleep.

Morning; 10:57a.m

i woke up and Colby wasn't next to me. My head throbbed from the alcohol i  irresponsibly drank last night.

I slowly made my way down the stairs, hand holding my head, like it'd cure my head ache, It won't.

i walked into the kitchen and saw Colby standing there. Shirtless, a smile on his face as he noticed me, he was making breakfast.

"This for me?" i smirked and he nodded.
"it actually is y/n. I wanted to be nice." i laughed. "You're cute."

I sat on the counter and Colby bit his lip, staring at me, "So...about last night."

"What about it?" I quickly replied, waiting for a reaction.

"Well...I'm sorry, the alcohol got a little too much...right? We shouldn't have done that. We have no feelings for each other, we were just drunk?" He said, as if he was asking a question, like if he wanted my confirmation or for me to say i liked him.

"Right it was immature of us. we're just close. It's what Drunk young adults do today, anyways. It's not like we had sex, we should just forget it." I bit my lip, i mean this isn't what i wanted.

But if it's what he wanted i'd live with just being his friend.

"Right. Let's just forget it." He stood in front of me, eyes staring into mine.

"Yeah...until the next party then we can definitely do it again." I laughed
without him.

he took a step closer to me, "Or we can do it again now?" He leaned in slowly and i gulped, his lips reaching mine and i kissed back, his plump luscious lips, feeling better than last night, if that was even possible.

We heard footsteps but kept going, until i heard a gasp and i knew it was Corey,
"OH MY GOD ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING, WHAT THE HELL! EVERYONE WAKE UP Y/N AND COLBY ARE MAKING OUT IN THE KITCHEN."