1

I grabbed my last box as i stared into my empty room, i wiped my tear, making my way out of my apartment. "I'm going to miss you." Luke said, i gave him a soft smile, "i'll miss you too.."
"Are you sure you have to go?" My old roommate looked at me and i nodded sadly, "It's over Luke, he found me.." Luke pulled me in for a hug, i sighed deeply as he brushed his fingers through my hair,
"We never got to...finish what we knew was coming.." He looked at me in the eyes.. "It's probably better that way...Anyways..i have to go Luke." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got into the movers truck. Luke watched me as i drove off. Goodbye small town. Goodbye Luke, for what could have been. I had a long drive to go...

I felt my eyes get heavy after driving for ten hours, Four more hours and i would be at his house. I knew if i didn't make it on time he would be furious..so i kept driving.

Finally i arrived, the huge house staring me down as i drove into the first gate after it opened and i had put in the password, trees greeted me for about a kilometre until i made it to the actual gate into the driveway of the home. I wouldn't even call this a home. I parked the movers truck in front of the mansion, i climbed out of the truck, then he walked out, his suit causing me anxiety. "Hi princess." He smiled at me, i walked up to him slowly as he placed his arms out, i hesitated to give him a hug.
"It's been years Y/n." He said as he pulled away,
"I know Dad, life it gets busy." I lied, i fucking hate you dad. "Well i'm glad i have found you, you're good at that huh? Hiding." He looked at me and i felt myself grow afraid. "Of course, i learnt from the best." I faked a smile. "Good girl." He walked into the mansion as i followed, "Now, i have been building a guest house for years, since you ran away, it's all yours." He turned to me and handed me keys.
"You're letting me live in another house?" I raised an eyebrow, he nodded, "You are in-fact 22 now? Aren't you?" I nodded, "yeah."
I took the keys he handed me and quickly told him i had to unpack and made my way out of the horrible house and into the truck, driving down on the road again to my own house. I looked at it and smiled, it was my less horrible beginning.

 I made my way inside unpacking my small amount of boxes, this house was gorgeous, i was so glad to have my own place, i guess it was one of the few nice considerable things my fathers ever done

I made my way inside unpacking my small amount of boxes, this house was gorgeous, i was so glad to have my own place, i guess it was one of the few nice considerable things my fathers ever done. I made my way out of the house and saw my father standing there with keys to a car, "I got you a final gift for all those birthdays i missed.." He motioned for me to walk with him, i followed him and saw a matte black benz truck, i gasped, "what the fuck."
"Watch your mouth." He said sternly, "Happy belated birthday y/n."
"Listen this is really nice but-" He cut me off, "Here." He handed me the keys, "I must go now, i have a meeting with Cindy." He got into his own car and i bit my lip, I felt overwhelmed, i got into the new car and made my way out and away from this place, and into the big L.A.

I drove around until i found small coffee shop. Going inside i ordered a small coffee, i moved to sit down and i hit into a blue haired girl, my doc martens stepped on her sandals, she squealed, "So sorry!" I said as she held onto my shoulder, "that's okay," She said as she shook her foot, "Sick shoes." She smiled, "Thank you!"  "Can i buy you a coffee to make up for the toe?" i asked, she smiled, "Sure."
I ordered her coffee and we sat down together,
"I'm Katrina," She introduced herself,
"Im y/n." I smiled with no teeth, "New to L.A." I added, i took a sip of my coffee, she smiled widely, "Oh really? Can i give you a tour?" She seemed excited, "Im not like new, i used to live here, moved back, its been quite some time though, i think seven years...anything new you can show me?"
We continued to drink our coffee and talk for some time, talk about regular girl stuff and our careers and vacations etc. Her boyfriend Sam.
"Hmm i dont think so...So you're not doing much tonight then if you just moved here right?" She raised an eyebrow, "No.." I said sadly,
"Would you like to come to my house? Im having my girl friends over for a pool party and sleep over. I love making new friends so.." She said happily,
"Why not, i'd love the company." I expressed, she clapped her hands, "yay good! Here's my number, she handed me her phone and i put it in mine,
"Text me at six and i'll send you the address." She smiled once more and grabbed her things,
"Nice meeting!" She walked out of the coffee shop.

It hit six o'clock and i was in my car with my sleepover bag, a black eat me bathing suit on, i looked at myself in the rearview mirror, aligning my septum piercing properly, i texted her and got the address.

I arrived and immediately felt out of place, it was another mansion, half the size of my fathers but i felt uncomfortable. No wonder this girl was so nice. She must be a snobby rich girl underneath it all..
I knocked at the door and a blonde boy opened up,
"Who are you?" He furrowed his eyebrows..
"Y/n, i just met Kat today.." I said not sounding confident...He smiled suddenly and i felt calm,
"Oh yea! She was telling me about you, welcome." He opened the door and let me inside,
"So those are the shoes that crushed your toes today?" A brown haired girl pointed at my triple wedged doc martens, "Poor toes!" The girl giggled,
"She totally made it up to me though by buying me coffee." Kat smiled at me, "You got your bathing suit under there?" She asked me, i nodded, "good! Let me introduce you to everyone. Thats Sam." She pointed at the guy who opened the door for me, his blue eyes made him comforting, he looked like a good boy. "Nice to meet you." I smiled,
"This is Devyn. Corey's girlfriend. Corey come here!" She yelled, a dude walked out to us, "Oh my god what?!" He shouted, "This is y/n."
"Oh nice to meet you." He said and i chuckled,
"Aaron lives here too but he's in his room, then there's Jake but he's at night classes, and Colby he's at his girlfriends house." She explained and i nodded as she spoke. "Y/n's here guys because she's just moved back to L.A and she doesn't have any friends, and who's better than us?" She looked around, the gang smiled, "We're pretty awesome." Corey smiled to himself, "Get ready to be pranked alot." Sam said as he walked into the kitchen.

The girls and i walked out into the back yard, this was nothing i expected, i thought she lived here alone with her boyfriend but they share the house, i was no longer afraid, these people were nothing like my family. I took off my clothes and revealed my bathing suit, Kat smirked at me, "Sexy!" I blushed as she said so, "thanks."
"Xeph is coming in a bit too, and so is Tara." She explained, "Im sure you will love Xeph, she dresses a bit like you." She added and i felt excited!
"Im excited, thank you so much for this Kat." I looked at her as i sat by the pool and she sat next to me with Devyn, "Don't thank me."

The sun went down with time, the other girls arrived, we hit it off and suddenly the girls night was no longer a girls night as the boys made their way outside. Corey laid with Devyn on a pool floatie, Katrina and Sam were sitting in the pool together, Xeph had brought her boyfriend, Tara and i just sat together by the water, "Are you dating anyone?" I asked her, "No." She said sadly, "thank god, i do not need to like nineth wheel." She giggled as i spoke and i laughed with her, "Right? This was supposed to be a girls thing." She huffed, suddenly the back door opened revealing a tall boy, he was cute, really cute, he was wearing plaid yellow pants  and a black no name shirt. His nails painted black, "Hey guys." He said as he sat on a lawn chair, "whos the new girl?" He asked, i pushed my hair behind my ear, "Y/n! Thats jake." I turned to Jake and smiled softly,
"Hi jake." He smiled with a small giggle, "Hey."
Just like that Tara got up walking away. I watched her do so and furrowed my eyebrows, i got a feeling she has a crush on him...

It was almost three am when they showed me to Colby's room which they gave me permission to crash in because he wasn't coming home, i sprawled into bed and started to crash.

My eyes opened slowly as a door shut, i heard sniffles and my eyes focused into the dark, did colby come home..? "I hate you..she's such a fucking whore." I heard him mumble, he sat on the bed and on my leg, "what the fuck?" He got off my foot and reached to the light turning it on, i pretended to wake up, "who the fuck are you?" He yelled, "what the fuck are you doing in my bed?!"