Changes 2

My doorbell rang and I wiped my eyes making my way to my front door. As I opened the door i noticed Colby standing in the pouring rain. He wasn't right at the door but by the sidewalk.

"You're back." I spoke quietly. He stared into my soul as I shut my door making my way to him. He sighed, drops of water all over his face, I couldn't tell if he had been crying or if it was just the rain, but I think it was both. He sniffled as I wiped the drops of water against his face, more rain pouring on both of us.

"Why don't you love me?" He asked,
"I don't know. I just don't." I admitted. He took a deep breath and wiped his hair back, his clothes drenched from the weather.
"I don't care if you don't love me. I love you." He said, "I'll never stop, no matter how painful it is. I don't want you to force yourself to be with me, but i want to try, maybe you'll fall in love with me all over again? we could try." He slipped his hand into mine and I looked down at our fingers. I bit my lip making my eyes look back into his, I pushed my hair behind my ear and shook my head.

"I need something new." I pulled my hand away, he looked down and angrily looked back up, "girl you're making this hard for me."
"Baby I don't understand this, you're changing I can't stand it, my heart can't take this damage, and the way I feel can't stand it." 
"Maybe we should go inside..I could give you back your clothes.." I trailed off, he sighed and I turned away walking inside my house, he followed slowly behind.

We made our way into my bathroom and I began to pull his shirt over his head, then unzipping his pants but he stopped me, "I can do it myself." He spat. I sighed and began running the shower for him, he pulled of his pants as I put a towel on the rack for him.

I sighed and grabbed at my chest as I stood by the bathroom door, I turned back to him and saw his back through the steamy glass. I sighed and pulled off my shirt, and slowly my pants making my way into the shower. I opened the door and stepped inside with him.
My arms wrapped around his body and he shivered at my touch, "what're you doing?" He spoke softly, "I need you." I said, he turned towards me and rolled his eyes, "you don't make any sense." my arms let go of his body and I sighed, "I need you." I repeated.
"You need my body, not my love." He said, and he couldn't have said it better.
The water from the shower was above both of us and now I wasn't sure what to say, so I just leaned in and kissed him. His hands trailed my body as he kissed me back. Slowly I kissed down his neck and he pulled me up and began thrusting inside me. My breath hitched as his thrusts became faster and more rapid, but this time was different from the last time, I couldn't tell he was crying but I felt it. He was unhappy. But at this moment I didn't care what he felt, because I felt pleasure.

"Faster." I moaned as he continued. He suddenly pulled out and grabbed his towel running out of the bathroom leaving a trail of water with him. I quickly made my way into my living room finding him on the couch putting on his clothes. He tied his shoelaces and got up walking past me, hitting me with his shoulder. I turned to him and tightened my towel around my body. "Don't call me okay?" Was all he spoke, I bit my lip, "yeah okay. I won't." I replied, he grabbed his coat and looked at me once, his eyes broken, he looked ruined for the second time and I didn't feel bad. "I'll always have you Colby." I spoke as he opened my door, he sighed looking at the floor then slowly up at me, he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He slowly walked outside my door and I watched him break down by my house, down on the ground and I couldn't help but look away, I couldn't help my feelings.