Jealous

someone commented they wanted something like this. :) sorry to disappoint my writing is shit.

i slipped on a black dress (The one up there^) which showed off a lot of skin, knowing it would drive Colby crazy having to see me wear it all night without trying to take it off.

i walked downstairs, Colby got up immediately seeing me, he smirked widely, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We're gonna be early if we leave now, we have an extra ten minutes to kill if you know what i mean." He whispered into my ear.

i bit my lip, "Oh no, you're going to have to wait until tonight Brock." I smirked pulling away, making my way outside, hearing Corey laugh, "She got you good man!"

Colby followed me pouting, sitting in the drivers seat, of his cute red car, next to me.

"If you can even last the whole party, you'll get anything you want from me, and i mean anything...Or you could just give up now and we have a quickie in your backseat...i've always kind of wanted to do that, but i mean we can do that whenever we want." I shrugged looking at him, "Your choice."

"Fine." He drove off as the rest of the gang followed us to the party Brennen was throwing.

———

i walked in Colby's arm, tightly holding on to me.

"You look too good tonight, stay close." Remembering what he told me in the car, i chuckled.

" Yooo colby, come take some shots." Brennen pulled him away and i was left alone; which i was fine with, kind of.

"Hey cutie." A boy spoke behind me, causing me to turn towards him, "Uhm, hi." I giggled and he smiled.

"What're you doing here alone? If i were here with you, i'd keep you close, especially looking like that." He commented and i smirked,
"Would you now?" he nodded.

Random boy's name actually turned out to be Andrew, and i felt attracted to him, which was wrong, because Colby was my boyfriend but i was only making conversation, since i knew nobody at this party, besides Liza, David, Gabbie, Nik, Bradlee and everyone else, but i wasn't in the mood to socialize.

"So you know Brennen i assume?" I asked and he nodded, "Yes, he hired me for some clickbait stuff for his videos, had to kiss Bradlee, pretend to get hit by his car." He replied and i laughed.

"Brennen's crazy." He nodded in agreement.
Colby came over kissing my cheek,
"We can leave whenever you want baby, im still excited to take you out of that dress." He smirked going back into the kitchen.

"That's no way to treat a lady." Andrew commented and i chuckled,
"No he's the sweetest, i just promised him something. Besides we're all horny, some just can't control it around me." i laughed.
"Yeah i'd understand why." He smirked and i discreetly rolled my eyes ignoring that sentence.

By three a.m when the party started to die off and Colby was still in the kitchen, drinking with Brennen and the others, yes i made sure to check on my boyfriend, because i love him and want to make sure he's safe, i walked Andrew to the front door, he had work early and told me he enjoyed speaking to me.

"Me too." I smiled, "So can we trade numbers?" He raised an eyebrow and i nodded, "Yes of course." I gave him my phone and he dialled his number, adding him to my contacts.

As i did so, Colby stomped over, interfering.
"Hi, im Colby, y/n's boyfriend." He glared at Andrew.

"Yeah your hot, out of your league girlfriend here told me about you." Andrew hissed.
"Uhm, Im not out of Colby's league." I laughed and Colby chuckled too.

"Yea, but can you do this?" Colby grabbed my waist pulling me as close as he could, smashing his lips on mine, filled with lust, casually groping my boobs and it didn't even bother me.
He smirked pulling away and looking at Andrew who shrugged.

"Watch me." He walked closer to me but i slapped him, "l o l, get out of here dude."
He rolled his eyes leaving.

———

Colby drove us home, and we climbed into bed together, his arms holding me, as i laid my head against his chest, "Baby, stop chatting up boys at parties." He scoffed.
"Jealous?"
"Yes. Very. he was right about you being out of my league though." He whispered, kissing my head.
"No way, You're out of my league."
"Oh baby, please, You're so sexy, especially tonight, there shouldn't have been anyone two feet close to you besides me, making my way under that dress." He replied pulling me closer, tighter.

"Babe, i forgot you won." I sensed him smirk.
"Yea, And that's why tomorrow i'm taking you out to a nice dinner, and you'll wear that dress and ill slowly take it off you and we'll do everything i want."

"Intense Cole." I laughed.
"I'm sorry im so attracted to you." He kissed my neck, i shivered, "And im sorry, im so irresistible." I replied and he laughed,
"You're an idiottttt!" He hit me with a pillow and i jumped up.

"Fight me!" I hit him with my pillow and he tackled me down leaning over me.
"Oh i will." He kissed me gently, and i slowly lifted a pillow pushing it over his face.

he groaned. "you win." Accepting defeat.
I climbed into his arms. Kissing him, "Don't accept defeat you must attack back!" I got up again as he hit my ass with a pillow.

"You're going down!" I yelled, someone tapped on the wall, Devyn? Sam im not sure their voice was too unrecognizable through the wall,
"Im not sure what kind of freaky shit is going down in there but shut the fuck up its five in the morning you fucks." Colby and i giggled.

"You win Colbs." I kissed his cheek, "Yea but you're my prize baby girl." He pulled me closer as we fell asleep in each others arms.