paparazzi

"Im gonna head in, see if anyone wants to join us in the pool.." Brennen said as he began leaving. Colby turned to me, with a small smirk.
"So how'd you get invited..?" He asked me suddenly,
"Friend invited me.."
"Too bad, that means we could've met earlier, through a mutual.." He stepped closer to me.
"Could've." I thought back to the time we met in L.A, i was sixteen at the time, the photo like i said was priceless. "So you don't know who I am..?" He asked me, taking a sip out of his red solo cup, I shook my head, "i mean i've seen you on a few youtube videos.."
"You're really beautiful.." Colby suddenly said, I couldn't help but blush, the confidence left after my outfit did, I was vulnerable now, in my bra and underwear under the moonlight.
"Thank you.." I looked away from him, his eye contact murdering me inside.
"You're really attractive Colby..." I turned to him, he smirked, suddenly the back door opened Sam.
"Hey Colby! Guess who's here." Sam shouted, Colby turned to him, "Who?!"
"Shea."
"Im coming in." Sam shut the door and Colby turned to me, "Im gonna have to catch a rain check, well see each other around." Colby rushed out of the pool.

I scoffed as I got out, the warm air hitting me, giving me the chills, i grabbed the towel on the chair outside, wiping myself. I hurried to throw my outfit back on. Strapping my heels on my ankles.
I walked back inside, Colby laughing along with his friends, I sighed as my made my way around trying to find Maggie.

"Hey Y/n, doing well with your quest?" She chuckled as she poured herself a drink, "Make me one please."
She began pouring me one, "Im not having the greatest time...but we were in the pool.." I pushed my hair behind my ear. She glanced up at me with a raised eyebrow, "seriously?"
"Im dead ass."
"Hey you...you wanna go upstairs..?" Colby's voice caught my attention from behind me. I turned around with my drink in hand. I smirked lightly,
"I'd be glad to."
He reached for my hand intertwining our fingers, I looked back at Maggie and she looked shocked. I winked at her as I got pulled out of her view.

"So this is my room.." Colby shut his bedroom door. The party was mumbled from up here. I looked around his clean room. A pair of pants on the floor, he picked them up and shoved them in his hamper quickly. "Its nice..." I sat down.
He joined next to me, pulling out his phone, setting his leds to blue. I took a sip of the drink Maggie made me, Colby laid down staring at the ceiling.
I put my cup on the floor and joined him, his head turning to mine, his eyes pulling me in.
"Wanna have sex..?" he mumbled, i chuckled,
"I do."
"Great." He leaned in smashing his lips on mine, I put my hand on his face, holding tightly, I then ran my fingers through his hair, his lips kissing sloppily down my neck, he rushed to take off my clothes.

I awoke with the sun beaming through the blinds. I yawned, looking over to the man next to me, I smirked to myself, grabbing my purse on his couch, I looked over at his closet and grabbed a t shirt, throwing it into my purse. I looked around grabbing his cologne. I found a pen and paper, I hurried writing my number down.

good sex.
text me and we can do it again
y/n

I glanced at him once more, smirking. I picked up my heels, holding them in my hands.
mission complete. I could die happy.