i Missed you

"I miss you..." i said softly through the phone,
"i miss you more.." he replied, his voice making me miss him even more, i hadn't seen Colby in two months, tour was long.
"i gotta go y/n." he sighed and i frowned, my smile leaving my lips,
"yea...you always do.." i said sighing and hanging up.

Colby's pov

the line beeped saying she had hung up and i sighed as i walked on stage with Sam,
"hey everybody!" i yelled and the crowd went wild, as much as i loved y/n, my fans are my life, they brought me here, i owe them everything. i couldn't just go home.

{time skip, like another two weeks}

i walked into y/n's apartment, having unlocked the door with the key she gave me on our sixth month anniversary.
"Y/n?" i said softly walking into her living room, she was laying on the couch asleep.
it was late, maybe three in the morning,
i picked her up bridal style and she cuddled into my chest her arm wrapped around my neck, she was so beautiful, i missed her beautiful face and her beautiful body.
"mmm, Colby.." she mumbled in her sleep and i laid her down in her bed, she was wearing my sweater and my boxers i left here before i went on tour.
i specifically had to leave her multiple pieces of clothes so she could have my smell at all times.
i pushed her hair behind her ear, admiring my favourite person on earth, that i hadn't seen in months.
she opened her eyes and quickly sat up hugging me.
"baby, baby, oh my god, baby." she said kissing my lips between each word.
i smiled and she looked into my eyes,
"i missed those blue eyes so much." she said and i kept my smile.
"I fucking missed you, im sorry, im so sorry i didn't talk to you more-" she cut me off,
"colby, its okay. your fans are the ones who got you here. They deserved to have you for two months. I have a whole lifetime with you, two months is nothing compared to that." she said and i leaned in kissing her softly,
"i love you y/n, and i love that you understand everything i do, and you're the most selfless person ever." i pulled her into my arms laying in her bed, she put her head on my chest.
"i love you more Colby, just, next time, take me with you.." she said and i chuckled.
"ill try baby.." i kissed her head, shutting my eyes and falling asleep.