Used (2)

i shut my door and cried on my couch, so afraid of everything happening.
After awhile i grabbed my phone dialling Sam's number, "y/n, Colby told me everything...just..don't bother okay? He's not mad he's just really disappointed." I heard him sigh as he finished his sentence and i sobbed,
"Sam...I've changed, matured."
"No, stop it. you used him." He spat and i heard the line beep. He had hung up on me.
i threw my phone across the room, and continued to cry.
I wiped my tears after a while, i mean, i decided i had to do something, i couldn't just sit at home and let him forget me. i had to fight. I grabbed my purse and keys, slamming my door on my way out and driving to the trap house.
i got out of my car walking inside without knocking and Sam looked up at me in shock as he pulled his arm away from Colby, who was slumped on the couch, eyes red and he was sniffling.
"colby, baby. please." I sat next to him and reached for his hand holding it tightly, he didn't react, didn't even look up at me.
Sam rolled his eyes, "y/n, i told you-" i cut him off, "No, i'm not just going to let our relationship die." I spat and he laughed with Colby,
"Your relationship died the day you only wanted him for views."
"Fine, if i have to prove it to you, that i love you, i will. You read the bad parts, not the good ones, the ones where i finally caught feelings for you, Colby, i have issues okay? you know this, we talked about the shit that happened to both of us as teenagers and other things, and you know i have a hard time trusting people, you wouldn't know any of everything we talked about if i didn't know i loved you. I never told anyone any of that. Yes my reasons for coming into this relationship were fucking wrong, but i grew from them; by our second date, i didn't care about your fame." I took a deep breath taking out my phone opening youtube, clicking my profile and Sam and colby watched, as i clicked delete account.
"Y/n? what the fuck are you doing? You had one million subs." Colby raised his eyebrow.
"Colby, i love you, you're the only one that matters to me right now, and i don't want you to think im selfish anymore, You changed me, showed me, that not everyone's out for me, and i need you." I bit down on my bottom lip.
He nodded, "Sam it's okay." he spoke and Sam walked up to his room as Colby pulled me close in his arms, holding me against his chest, and i cried, "i thought i lost you." i huffed.
"And you deleted your youtube channel." He kissed my head.
"You're a nut job..." he said and i chuckled
"Dont worry, ill make a new one baby." I smiled and kissed his lips softly,
"We can explore together." he chuckled and we stared into each others eyes, he was so beautiful. i Smiled lightly at him and he did the same, "I hope i can wake up to that smile for the rest of my life." He said and i blushed, kissing him.