About u

Why have I never written a chapter with my baby's songs? GUSTAV. LIL PEEP. MY BABY.
MY LOVE

LIL FLUFF CHAPTER ABOUT MY FAV SONG ANYWAYS BYE LIL MUNCHKINS, hope you like this chapter, it's not the best but it's what I have right now.

LIL PEEP= FOREVER A LEGEND

Ain't nobody ever told you how I love you, nobody ever told you how I feel about you, okay I admit I wanna fuck you. But it doesn't change the way I feel about you.

"Tell me you noticed this club is crazy packed?!" Y/n yelled into my ear as she danced against me. "I did! It's kinda scary but it's fun!" I replied, she grabbed my hand tightly as she continued to dance against me, "just don't leave me." She pleaded, I squeezed her hand tightly, "I'd never leave you." I spoke, she smiled lightly.

I pulled y/n towards the men's bathroom and she waited outside of it as I went to pee. I stared at myself in the mirror, wondering why I was still trying, was I even on her mind? I stared in the mirror wondering if I died, would she care?

I sighed and made my way out of the bathroom and she grabbed my hand immediately pulling me out of the club, she jumped up and I chuckled, "I'm sorry I just really want McDonald's." She apologized, "that's fine, I'm glad we got out of there." I admitted, she smiled as she still held my hand, she probably hadn't realized so I let it stay intertwined with hers.

Rain started pouring onto us as we walked and y/n chuckled as we ran under a building that saved us from the weather. We were both already soaked and we looked at each other and immediately began laughing. She stared at me and I began to realize she was prettier than I'd ever imagined, I pushed her wet hair behind her ear, a smile on my face as my breath hitched, I wrapped my jacket around her and stared into her y/e/c eyes. She took a breath before looking down at my lips and kissing me. I was taken aback not expecting her to kiss me, but she did and I continued to move my lips with hers.

I pulled away my hand laid on her cheek and I bit my lip weakly, she was beautiful. The most beautiful person I'd ever laid my eyes on.
"Nobody ever told you how I love you, nobody ever told you how I feel about you.." I sang my favourite little peep lyrics and she smiled,
"Okay I admit I wanna fuck you, but it doesn't change the way I feel about you." She leaned her forehead against mine and we just laid our eyes into each other's, and suddenly our lips were together again. She understood me. She felt everything I did.

"Now you know how I feel about u." I bit my lip, she chuckled.