wrong boy (2)

requested by the beautiful: bridget-taylor3
(For the sake of this imagine and the part one, Brennen lives in the trap house, okiiii)
⚠️warning: smut ahead ⚠️

it'd been a week this Colby and i had fought, but of course we were still together.
Colby had texted me saying no one was home, so i rushed over, knocking on the door. He opened it smiling,
he pulled me in quickly, closing the door and pushing me against it, holding my hands above me, he leaned in kissing my lips roughly, i loved this about him, his dominance.
"I've always wanted to do you over there." he smirked pointing to the kitchen counter.
i bit my lip,
"let's do it." i smirked back.
he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, putting me on the kitchen counter, he was about to unzip his pants when i pushed his hands away, doing it for him.
he smirked, and as i pulled his boxers off i realized he'd already had a boner.
"Jeez that was quick!" i laughed and he smirked again,
"what can i say, you're hot." he said kissing me roughly again and going down my neck, pulling off my underwear at the same time, i was wearing a skirt so it all happened pretty quickly.
He smirked flipping me on my stomach as he entered his dîck inside me, i moaned, trying to grab onto the counter as he slammed into me, he screamed my name,
"y/n, oh god, you're so fucking hot, but you're so naughty, sleeping with Brennen, when it should just be me." he slammed even harder, i moaned loudly, he smirked as he pulled out,
"baby what're you doing?" i moaned as he flipped me back to face him,
"i wanna see your beautiful face, when i cum." he said pulling me off the counter and slapping my ass. walking towards the couch and putting me down on it.
he entered me again, making full eye contact with me. i moaned even louder than before and i felt a knot in my stomach,
"Cole im gonna Cu-" i was interrupted by the door opening,
"Colby? y/n?" Brennen asked as we looked over to him, Colby pulling out immediately and pulling up his pants.
i quickly got up.
"Brennen! shit." i said and he looked at me shock written all over his face.
"What the fuck is going on?" he asked confused, he just saw his best friend and girlfriend fucking.
"Can we talk upstairs." i said and he nodded, his fist clenched, probably ready to punch Colby.
i looked at him mouthing, "ill fix this." Colby nodded and sat down.
I walked upstairs with Brennen and i closed his room door.
"So how'd this happen, when did this start, was this a one time thing?" he raised his eyebrows, pacing around the room.
"Babe, calm down. it was just this once. No other times. i swear. And it just kinda happened, dont be mad at Colby okay? it was all i me, i promise, i didn't mean it though, it happened on accident." i blabbed.
"By accident?" he wasn't buying it.
"we just came back from exploring, an abandoned building, there was a rush of adrenaline and we were excited. i promise i love you." i said and he sat next to me, hugging me,
"you promise?" he asked, his precious face trusting me too much.
"yes." i said and he nodded.
"okay. i forgive you, all of this never happened, ill forget it." He sighed leaning down and smirking at me,
"seeing you pleased by him, was horrible, only i should make you feel that way baby." he smirked pulling me on-top of him kissing me everywhere.

(a month or so later)

it was two thirty a.m and i walked out of Brennen's bed, making my way to my bag, and pulling on some sweat pants and Colby's sweater. of course Brennen didn't know i had that.
i looked at him sleeping, feeling guilty, but i mean, i loved Colby, things were complicated, i had many reasons, i sighed, im a horrible excuse for a human being, i thought, walking out of the room and walking to Colbys room.
he smiled, kissing me, and walking downstairs, holding my hand, intertwining our fingers together.
we got into his car and drove around for a few hours. until he stopped, at some random hill, we sat on the hood of his car, fuck the stars, all we did was stare into each other eyes, until you know, we made out for a while.
i pulled away, taking in some air and Colby chuckled,
i thought for a second, i hadn't gotten my period in a month. shit.
"Colby, we gotta go back." i said quickly getting into his car, hiding my panic.
"Babe whats wrong?" he asked, confused,
"nothing, aha, can we stop at the drug store before we go home?" i asked biting my lip and he nodded.
he drove to the drug store and i made him wait in the car, buying a pregnancy test, and keeping it in the bag, but of course i bought condoms, just in case, we could have celebration sex. he looked at me weirdly as i got into the car,
"what?" i asked, he shook his head,
"nothing nothing you're just acting weird," he commented and drove us to his home.
i quickly got into the house, not waiting for him and making my way to the bathroom, locking the door.
i took the test awaiting the results and i heard a knock on the door. i put it on the counter, opening the door and colby stood their, looking at me,
"what's going on?" he asked and i pulled him in,
"don't freak out. but..." i started and he waited for me to finish as i hesitated to keep going.
"i might be pregnant." i blurted and his eyes widened,
"Mine or Brennen's?" he asked quickly, probably not grasping the situation completely.
"Yours. i did what you said, i haven't had sex with him since the day he caught us." i licked my lips, nervous.
he hugged me tightly, "if theres anyone i wanna have a baby with, its you."
i smiled, he was so precious,
"baby, what about Brennen?" i asked,
he sighed,
"you gotta break up with him, we belong together y/n/n, especially if we're having a kid!" he said and i nodded.
"I know." i agreed and pulled the pregnancy test to our eyes.
reading the words; positive.
Colby looked at me, he smiled a huge wide smile.
"We're having a baby!" he pulled me into his arms, i smiled and he kissed my head,
"I hope its a boy." he said and i chuckled as we made our way to his room, lying in his bed and falling asleep.
We opened our eyes, to Brennen standing above us.
"what the fuck!" he yelled punching the wall.
"You said it was a one time thing! It meant nothing!" he continued yelling and i sighed.
"Im sorry Brennen. i lied." i pushed my hair behind my ears.
"i love Colby...i always have...We've been seeing each other for months, and i have to break up with you. i should have done it a long time ago. i'm sorry. hate me all you want. i don't care. i just wanna be with Colby." i said gulping and he walked out of the room.
I looked at Colby and he shrugged.
"i got it." he said and walked out following him.
i peeped my head out the door.
"listen im sorry Brennen." Colby said softly and Brennen laughed.
"You've been fucking my girlfriend, that i love by the way! But you're sorry! so its fine!" he yelled and laughed again and Colby sighed.
"I love her more than you ever could." he crossed his arms.
"you know what!" Brennen said noticing me and he looked back at Colby,
"i dont care! i haven't had sex with y/n, in months, because, i've been seeing someone too! so i guess it plays out huh!?" he walked into his room slamming the door.
Colby walked to his room pulling me into his bed, sighing,
"well at least we're finally together.."